Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thoughts to ponder...

Hunter's_owner
February 7th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Someone sent this to me today in an email...

Why, Why, Why ???

Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dying ?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

And my FAVORITE......
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

heidiho
February 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM
God the vaccumm and the frig are so me,just the other night went back to the frig like 4 x hoping maybe i missed something,was lookin for some kind of junk food......

breeze
February 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
that was great as i was reading them i had to say that some of them ARE true, and i laughed to myself. thank youfor making me smile

Golden Girls
February 7th, 2007, 07:36 PM
And my FAVORITE......
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.This one's too funny :laughing:

brandynva
February 7th, 2007, 07:56 PM
:laughing: Those are great! I sent it to all my friends.

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 07:57 PM
I always argue too much with these...:o

breeze
February 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I always argue too much with these...:o

why they are fun

rainbow
February 7th, 2007, 08:09 PM
LOL....I got the same email forwarded to me today. :D

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Argue like this:

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money? because banks are there to make money :confused:

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? because stars don't stain your clothes

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle? because glue only sticks to itself

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
because if they get the phone call to revive the bugger, there would be no point if his blood was full of toxins and junk.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
why do pilots wear helmets at all?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
We diverted from a common ancester a long time ago. The apes we see today aren't the same ones we evolved from either- they've evolved too.

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
Because the coloring is a separate molecule than the soap molecules that froth

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? bad memory when you're hungry

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance? Why make two trips to the garbage?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?
Yeah, that's just messed.

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
bad reflexes
In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
Nooo, we never put the heat up to 35C nor do we jack up the humidity to 99% like we have in summer.

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
Because father in laws aren't possessive of their sons.

;)

Hunter's_owner
February 7th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Very analytical Prin;) :D

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 08:17 PM
lol I am the master of useless facts and argumentative logic.:D

breeze
February 7th, 2007, 08:17 PM
nice job prin :thumbs up

TeriM
February 8th, 2007, 01:52 AM
And my FAVORITE......
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

OK Prin, so what's your answer for this one :rolleyes: :laughing: .

erykah1310
February 8th, 2007, 02:07 AM
LOL yeah prin... why not pick that one apart??? Is it you:D LOL

I like ponderisms... theyre fun... yet so true....