Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's starting again.

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM
What's up with these anti-liberal ads? There's no official election day set, is there?

They're really annoying. Every second commercial is a political commercial.:rolleyes: Enough with the bashing!

jiorji
February 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
no but apparently they're allowed to start the campaign as early as they want

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Yeah, it's like "We know when the election will be so we can start advertising."

Just to be fair, the Liberals did it the last time too, so it's not a Conservative thing. It's just an annoying political thing. :rolleyes:

Stacer
February 7th, 2007, 06:07 PM
To me, these ads seem like the Conservatives are on the defensive, like they're the opposition trying to bring down the ruling party. It seems feeble and petty IMO. They use the same clips over and over, it looks like they took them all from the liberal leadership debate and I'm sure the Conservatives are using the clips out of context. All in all I think they ads will hurt them more than help them.

~michelle~
February 7th, 2007, 06:19 PM
i just think its funny conservative only focuses on liberals as their main opposition, when the reality is canada (and esp younger canadian citizens) are looking in to more political parties then the 2 that were always thought to be the only two that mattered