Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

American Idol...What the?

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Ok, tell me that someone here saw the chick with the ENORMOUS camel toe along with the big belly, being SMOTHERED to death by the oh-so-tight, HORRIFICLY orange, "spandex at the top-flowy at the knees" pants? We were TRAUMATIZED!!! :eek: How in the hell could all her family members, who were there with her, let her go on national TV looking like that!!??!! And don't get me started on the cottage cheese view from the back. ACK!! :yuck: What are females thinking these days??? :shrug:

jiorji
February 7th, 2007, 12:49 PM
WHAT?? i missed that??
awwww:yell: lol

i didn't get a chance to see last night's episode, but will watch tonight

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Well hopefully they'll highlight stuff from lastnight. Look for the black chick with a white (I think) tanktop and orange spandex/flowy pants. It's a real treat...lmao :eek: :yuck:

~michelle~
February 7th, 2007, 12:57 PM
hahah that reminded me of the 50 year old woman who was excessively obese in yellow spandex and a feather headband or something

Lukka'sma
February 7th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I am happy to say that this is one show that I have never seen. Not one episode in all the seasons that it has been on. :thumbs up

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 01:06 PM
hahaha...Michelle, that lady was a HOT mess!!! :yuck:

happycats
February 7th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Ok, tell me that someone here saw the chick with the ENORMOUS camel toe along with the big belly, being SMOTHERED to death by the oh-so-tight, HORRIFICLY orange, "spandex at the top-flowy at the knees" pants? We were TRAUMATIZED!!! :eek: How in the hell could all her family members, who were there with her, let her go on national TV looking like that!!??!! And don't get me started on the cottage cheese view from the back. ACK!! :yuck: What are females thinking these days??? :shrug:

LMAO!!! I must have missed that one!!! (sounds like I should be greatful I did ) Maybe she should team up with "wrecking ball boobs" and perform a duet!!:D

Tonight is supposed to be the best and worst of this american idol, then we are off to LA.

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I am happy to say that this is one show that I have never seen. Not one episode in all the seasons that it has been on. :thumbs up
I only watch the beginning. Once the show gets serious, I just don't care for it anymore. :o

That slow singer last night sucked, but I bet if he was my boyfriend, I'd make him sing for me.:D

happycats
February 7th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I only watch the beginning. Once the show gets serious, I just don't care for it anymore. :o

That slow singer last night sucked, but I bet if he was my boyfriend, I'd make him sing for me.:D

LOL Prin, I just like the biginning too!! I grow bored after all the terrible ones are gone:o

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Oh for a second there, I thought you agreed with the second part of that post.:D :laughing:

chico2
February 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I saw that"shy"girl in the spandex,she was not too shy after she got booted out:laughing:
I wonder what Paula had in her drink??I think that girl is in for a fall..
I hate drunks and that's exactly what she seemed to be,again:evil:
Survivor Fiji starts tomorrow:thumbs up
Although,my favourite show is The Amazing Race:D

happycats
February 7th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Oh for a second there, I thought you agreed with the second part of that post.:D :laughing:

I must have missed him too:frustrated: I was busy trying to come up with plans for our upcoming kitchen reno, while watching the show:rolleyes:
I will have to do the before and after like you with your bathroom reno.
oops sorry:offtopic: :o

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Yes, definitely! Before and afters are soo cool.:)

And yes, the amazing race is #1! WOO!!
:sorry: :offtopic: :D

dustybird
February 7th, 2007, 02:59 PM
I completely forgot it was on last night....darn. I take it I should be gratefull that I missed the spandex mess. I only watch the begining too. My mother would never have let me leave the house if she felt it was indecent or just plain "did your closet throw up on you"(not that she was critical just cared). Anyway yeah survior forgot about that too. Gee do I remember anything.
Anyone can be sexy, you just have to find the right outfit for you, sexy doesn't mean showing everything or super extreme tight.

Maya
February 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
I've never seen the show but i'm curious if anyone knows if they get payed to look bad? Isn't it set up?

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I dunno. I was going to apply for Canadian Idol. If it's not rigged, for SURE you'd see me.:D :laughing:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 7th, 2007, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=Prin;368689]I dunno. I was going to apply for Canadian Idol. If it's not rigged, for SURE you'd see me.:D :laughing:[/QUOTE

yes you should apply - but I like american better - all the idle shows - are so typical - theres like two nice judges and one mean one] The Canadian mean one is sort of annoying....maybe you could bring Jemma and Boo too. :D

I never saw idol last night as I have to go to bed at 8 oclock but I will watch it tonight. :D

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I'll bring the dogs so you guys recognize me.:D

happycats
February 7th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I saw that"shy"girl in the spandex,she was not too shy after she got booted out:laughing:
I wonder what Paula had in her drink??I think that girl is in for a fall..
I hate drunks and that's exactly what she seemed to be,again:evil:
Survivor Fiji starts tomorrow:thumbs up
Although,my favourite show is The Amazing Race:D

OMG survivor starts tomorrow!!! I didn't even know, thanks Chico!:)
They didn't have any anouncements about it:shrug: none that I saw anyway.

Prin
February 7th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I saw one, but I wasn't paying attention (don't watch survivor), but they really haven't been pushing it like they usually do.

~michelle~
February 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM
hahah i only watch the beginning too.... i was going to try out, i would be one of those horrible singers that the country made fun of ! i was plannng on a spiffy dance routine too, but ill leave the spandex at home

brandynva
February 7th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I watched it last night. Usually I have a favorite picked out by now, but I just haven't seen any that were THAT good this year! I"m a little disappointed. i'm looking forward to Survivor though! And I LOVE Amazing Race! One of my favs on tv. And Lost is on tonight all new. wooo hoooo!

happycats
February 7th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I CAN"T FIND AMERICAN IDOL :yell: I thought it was on tonight:confused:

technodoll
February 7th, 2007, 08:38 PM
yep, been watching it on CTV since 9pm :thumbs up

wdawson
February 7th, 2007, 08:53 PM
now i know why i dont watch........fat ladies in spandex:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

chico2
February 8th, 2007, 08:01 AM
I did not watch it last night,just HAD to watch Criminal Minds,one of the better crimeshows,together with Law and Order SVU,IMO..
The Amazing Race,will have all returned competitors,I noticed the Kentucky(sp?)couple will be there too:thumbs up

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Aren't Rob and Amber coming back too? :evil:

I guess I'm one of the few that watches AI until the end. :o

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 04:00 PM
next week they're going to Hollywood and you HAVE to watch otehrwise you won't know who the finals are, plus the rutheless judging is even better!!

then you have to watch the finalists compete because you get hooked!!
and there goes my work and then The amazing race will start and ....OMG!! this is why i don't have cable!!:crazy:

Prin
February 8th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Aren't Rob and Amber coming back too? :evil:Yes, they are! I'm so glad! :) I love them.:highfive:

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Yes, they are! I'm so glad! :) I love them.:highfive:

Really??? I thought I was the only one that cheered for them. :D

Prin
February 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM
They aren't back stabby, they just play to win.:shrug:

brandynva
February 8th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Ruthless is the word that comes to mind. I like them too.

Rainbow, I typically watch American Idol through to the finish too. :thumbs up

brandynva
February 8th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Oh, and that midget girl and her cousin are going to be back. I LOVED them. I liked the way they took their time to see the sights and appreciate things... And there are a couple of more I enjoyed. Some of the funny guys. It looks like Uchenna and Joyce will be back, but I think since they won they shouldnt' be able to play again... :confused: Here's the link to the CBS website... (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/)

technodoll
February 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
i'm confused, are you guys talking about AI or amazing race here? :yell: :o i can't keep up, LOL!

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 09:36 PM
TD they're truning this into threadjack thread just to confuse you :evil:

technodoll
February 8th, 2007, 09:38 PM
aaaaah... ok ... i see now. conspiracy. a-HAH. :evil:

Prin
February 8th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Oh, and that midget girl and her cousin are going to be back. I LOVED them. I liked the way they took their time to see the sights and appreciate things... And there are a couple of more I enjoyed. Some of the funny guys. It looks like Uchenna and Joyce will be back, but I think since they won they shouldnt' be able to play again... :confused: Here's the link to the CBS website... (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/)

They were ok. I liked the blond bro and sister best from a few years ago, but they won't be back... Remember, they were in Africa and she went swimming with the little kids?

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 09:54 PM
They aren't back stabby, they just play to win.:shrug:

Exactly....and they play damn good. :thumbs up

brandynva
February 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Oh I'm sorry about the thread-jack Mahealani. :sad:

One more thing, ya'll should play the travelling gnome game on the AR website. It looks like fun and there's a new one every week and you might win a prize. Like a trip. Or a t-shirt.