Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please our baby is lost

Sandy07
February 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Please, if any one living in South Surrey, Surrey B.C. area has seen a shepherd X, he has been missing since Jan 14 2007. Because of our crapy weather, we were unable to close our gate & he some how got out on us. We searched the area we heard he was last seen but no luck, although we did see some tracks in the snow & tried to follow them but lost them. Have contacted vets in the area & puting up posters as well.
He is a very shy/timid dog by nature, but hopfuly he will approach someone if hungrey enough. we are absoultly devestated over this & i dont ever remember feeling so helpless, NO WE ARE NOT ever going to give up hope,we light candles for him every night and ask his angels to bring him home saftly.
If any one spots him please call 604-538-1348 ASAP

Thank you every one:

Dog Dancer
February 6th, 2007, 05:52 PM
What a lovely dog, I hope he comes home soon and safely. What is his name? It may help if somebody see's him and knows his name to call him by.
Good luck, :fingerscr

rainbow
February 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I have a nephew that lives in Surrey. I emailed him the info and pic. Don't forget to go to the SPCA, pound and other shelters in person as it is not reliable enough to do it by phone. You have to check there on a regular basis so they don't euthanize so ask how long they hold them for. I hope you are re-united with your dog soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I noticed from the picture that it looks like a fairly rural area of Surrey. Have you knocked on your neighbours doors as maybe he got stuck in an outbuilding. Or, maybe they seen something but didn't know who he belonged to. It's a longshot but you never know. :shrug:

Sandy07
February 8th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Sorry about the post, this is new to me so please forgive. The only sighting of him that we heard, he was by Morgan Creek Golf Course west of where we are so we searched all over & the whole area around there.
We have put up posters @ all the vets from here to Port Kells, Langley, Delta, plus all Pet stores.We go to the SPCA every other day, today we went to LAPS, & the shelter in Abbotsford. Our vet called this morning & told us there was a dog that looked like Tazz @ the Abbotsford web site, that i now have bookmarked as they update every day, so @ 6AM i'll be checking it for ant new dogs. We even contacted a Psychic & were told he was 10 miles from home, & we spent hours & days driving up & down roads we didin't even know existed.We even drove into peoples yards if we caught any movement. Now we are thinking of contacting a Animal Communicator we are just so desperate, tomorrow we'll go back to Surrey SPCA & the Delta shelter. On our posters we have 2 pics of him, the one i have posted here plus another one. We still pray every night for his safty & return & we keep candles burning for him as well.One other thing we did put an ad in the local paper as well.

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
It sounds like you've done everything possible. :grouphug: Have you thought of contacting Global TV? Lynn Colliar, Steve Darling, Randene Neil, Tony Parsons, Deb Hope are all big dog lovers. Perhaps one of them would agree to do a story? :fingerscr Good luck. :fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: