Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Erykahs update thread

erykah1310
February 5th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Im making myself one single thread to update on situations happening in my pet life....
Easier this way...

Fuzz... still no good news ( but no news worse either)

Puppy... He is kinda improving, but I really dont want to count my chickens for a while yet.

Meik... Great improvements:thumbs up his "bunny hop" has stopped, and so has his little bounce.. he "runs" (kinda more of a canter) with his 2 rear legs tucked close together still, but hopefully :fingerscr that'll correct itself.

Mia and Larry... Doing great, Mias stitches are out, Larry is still a little freak (lol) he has some strange issues, ( behavioral) but hes perfect the way he is IMO

Floyd... still doing well, he's a happy cat, enjoying the sun on the back of the couch ( his daily routine)

Oliver... got into a bit of a scuffle with Mia I think... ( shes not too fond on him) has a scratch, but healing fine

Kita... doing great, has stupid energy right now... she needs a good run in the feild soon... perhaps tomorrow i'll bundle up and slap her booties on and let her GO!!

Bailey... Doing great... he has taken over passenger seat in the truck ( hilarious watching him hop into the truck though) I basically am not allowed in there, thats his "daddy" time:rolleyes:

Bunnies... they are great.. enjoying their room, hay, and toys, have an appointment this weekend with a potential adopter:fingerscr

I believe I have everyone ... gonna go do a head count and make sure!

wdawson
February 5th, 2007, 11:48 PM
i hope puppy is getting better.....george has really improved with the glucosamine.....till today though(really,really cold though)been 4 weeks now since he started taking......so if your still giving just hang in there for a few weeks.......

Lukka'sma
February 6th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Nice to be able to read all about the pets and see who is improving and who is not quite there yet.
Sorry to hear that Fuzz is still off on an adventure somewhere. Hope that situation resolves soon.
Puppy gets a special message of hope from both Lukka and I.
The bunnies may be getting a new home. Mixed feelings about that. Wont be able to get updates on these adorable creatures once they go, but on the other hand everyone needs a permanent home. Rabbits are such special little bundles. Make me smile every time I look at one, they look like cartoons. Personalities beyond description.:laughing: :laughing:

Prin
February 6th, 2007, 08:51 PM
That's a lot of animals! :D But there are two missing... How are the two modified monkeys doing?

erykah1310
February 6th, 2007, 08:54 PM
That's a lot of animals! :D But there are two missing... How are the two modified monkeys doing?

im gonna assume that you are talking about me and Guy... we're alright, hes back to work now, so that gives me a bit of a break. :D I have another cold ( prolly due to stress) but other than that and his attempt to kill me tonight.... things are fine.;)

Prin
February 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Cool. Healthy-ish and happy?

Frenchy
February 6th, 2007, 09:24 PM
OMG how long does it take to feed them all ? :eek:

erykah1310
February 6th, 2007, 09:54 PM
LOL :laughing: A while....

The cats its relatively easy unless its a raw kitty food day....

The dogs take me about 1/2 an hour by the time i get all the bowls ready with the best balanced meals I can think up that day.

The rabbits about 15 minutes, have to go out to get them hay... change water dishes, gather the daily veggies for them, change litter boxes....... and so on.

Whats hard is play time.... they all need just as much loving and im only one person...:D but it makes my day a happy day:D

Frenchy
February 6th, 2007, 09:58 PM
You should get volunteers to help you !

erykah1310
February 6th, 2007, 10:42 PM
I had one, but i fired him.... :laughing: he did it all wrong:yell:
he is now so scared to mess up again that when he was here alone with everyone... he was on the phone with me the whole time....

" the blue dish is whos??. what about the big metal one.... OH MY Larry just spilled the cat food and B is eating it... what do i do what do i do!!!!"

But his biggest intimidation was Puppys pills... "3 of which ones??? what about the small ones, how many of them?"
He tries so hard...:lovestruck:

Skryker
February 6th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Glad your zoo is doing well. Now you just need to get yourself all healthy! :grouphug: