Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mocha's lost his mind!!

Mocha's mum
February 5th, 2007, 06:36 PM
:laughing: OMG. I just spent the last ten minutes watching Mocha eat his 'breakfast' (that's what we call it), and seriously, he's mad as a fish! :D

First, he realizes that mom and dad are having something to eat. So, he goes to his dish and sniffs around a bit. He'll take some food bits and place them around the island for some reason. Then he eats his 'breakfast', one piece at a time. Then he turns around and...:eek: there's a piece of escaped breakfast!!! :laughing: So, he scoops that up and eats it too. And then...what is this??!! ANOTHER piece of breakfast??!! Ooooh, he scoops that up too. By this time I'm ready to pee myself, I'm laughing so hard, but at the same time trying not to make any noise so as to not disturb the 'event'.

Well, breakfast is all done, so Mocha has to have a drink of water. So, he'll put his head down and scratch at the floor beside the dish. I think it's so he can see the water level in the bowl. Kris thinks he's trying to dig for it.... He has a big drink of water, then rolls around on the floor, wagging his tail like crazy and 'snuffing' all over the place. Almost like he's praising himself for eating his breakfast! :laughing: Then he sits up and stares at me and Kris, and then **BELCH**!! :laughing:

Now, he's laying under the coffee table, guarding his froggy. Seriously, what a wierdo. I can't get over how silly he is!! It's almost as funny as when he 'digs' on the bed to build a little nest to sleep on!! Oh, I love it!! I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! :cloud9:

rainbow
February 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
LOL...we need a video pleeeeeze. :D

mummummum
February 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Who needs television when ya got dogs ?:D

JennieV
February 6th, 2007, 02:35 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Almost like Tarzan, that pulls pieces of food out of his bowl, places them on the carpet, then he looks at them for a while, and only then he eats them..and the best is when he comes over to check his bowl, and then he gets this disappointed look, as if to say..."how come theres not good stuff?? no sausage? no gramma's meatballs (dont even ask...)...?I aint eatin this!"

Prin
February 6th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Very cute! :D

TeriM
February 7th, 2007, 02:13 AM
:laughing: Sounds great. I agree with Rainbow. Need video please :D .

Mocha's mum
February 7th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I have to figure out a way to post my cell phone video...I have one of him digging. I'll try to get him eating his breakfast next time!!

Hunter's_owner
February 7th, 2007, 06:18 PM
then rolls around on the floor, wagging his tail like crazy and 'snuffing' all over the place. Almost like he's praising himself for eating his breakfast! :laughing: Then he sits up and stares at me and Kris, and then **BELCH**!! :laughing:

:

Everything sounds hilarious...:laughing: a video would be great:thumbs up

I wanted to say though, Hunter does this part too after he eats. He will eat and drink and then run into the room and get on his blanket and roll around and around, talk wagging, and "snuffing" like you said. I think he does it to clean his mouth:shrug: But it is funny:D