Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Reservation pup...

chico2
February 5th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Yesterday,at Pet Value I saw the cutest little pup,rescued together with his sister from the cold outdoors up North,on a reservation.
He was only 6 weeks old:sad:his owners were elderly(older than me;) )and loved this little guy to bits.
To me he looked like a BMD puppy,buff,white and black and a wonderful big head,but they had been told he was a GSD/LabX.
All of a sudden,the man,who saw the tears in my eyes(I always tear up with pups,kittens and little babies)said:You have a wonderful soul:confused: we need people like you:confused:
Anyway,he wanted me to join his Bahai religion,come to a meeting..
Without beeing rude,I told him,I am not a believer in organized religion,which I am not,but that I really appreciate people like him and his wife rescuing a little baby-pup from a certain death.
As I was leaving,he still came on to me about the meeting,which bugged me,but I was very diplomatic still:frustrated:

jiorji
February 5th, 2007, 04:59 PM
haha Chico resited religious recruits :thumbs up
good job!:D

i'm all for people practicing religion, and that's fine you choose which path you want to be on and that's fine with me even if i think you're closing your eyes to many other things to be in that religion, but what's not cool is people being disrespectful of other ppl's beliefs(not referring to you chico;) ) and people who are forceful to make you join their beliefs :frustrated:

but doesn't matter as long as they mean well. Great for those pups :thumbs up

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Well, he was 2/3 right... He did a good thing for the doggy and he described you well. And that's where it stopped.:D