Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mahealani's Pet Wall

Mahealani770
February 5th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Hello all! Some of you know that I have a famous "pet wall" in my office, where I put up my favorite pictures of animals that I've come across. It's a work in progress so don't feel bad if you don't see your pet on my wall yet. I rarely get a chance to look through the pet photo thread, but I'll get to it eventually! Here's what I have so far.. :cloud9:
Sorry it's fuzzy...I haven't quite figured out my digital cam yet.

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Yey for Jems and Boobs!

LOL I'm turning into "Romper Room"... "I see Shamrock's kitty, and Vinnie, and...." :D

jiorji
February 5th, 2007, 01:23 PM
that's so nice of you to collect all the pet pictures!!!:lovestruck:

look ........there's my Peanut!!!:cloud9:

Mahealani770
February 5th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I don't know why these pictures came out so fuzzy Prin. I know I had to resize them which shrinked them pretty good..so maybe it took away from the pics :shrug:

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 01:26 PM
I's ok, I can still make everybody out...:D Resizing blurs them for some reason. That's why I switched to photobucket. :shrug:

I see Monty too! And Tucker the BC and Tucker the Basenji (he's a basenji, right?)...

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Ooo and Polly the kitty too!

Rick C
February 5th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I see some Abby & Keeper and Polly pics up there!!

Let me know if you want me to send you original's via e-mail so you can print them yourself . . . . . I tend to "dumb down" the quality of the pics for the internet to ease downloading.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

jiorji
February 5th, 2007, 02:06 PM
hehe my kitty is the most colorful out of them all.

Extra points for Peanut :D hehe

umm so where's Twiggy up there?? And the guinea pig??:frustrated: hehe j/k
we all secretly know that out of all my pets, Peanut is the #1 princess

erykah1310
February 5th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Looking great!!!!:thumbs up thats a cool idea!!!!

I just steal all the pics and keep them on my hard drive :o

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 02:35 PM
All? That's a lot of pics.:D

jessi76
February 5th, 2007, 02:57 PM
awww I see a little 8 wk old Tucker up there....

That's a great wall of cuties you have there! it's nice to see so many of our furries together!

Shamrock
February 5th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Mahealani, what a lovely idea, so nice of you to do this. :thumbs up Really made me smile to see all these sweeties together:cloud9:,my Miranda's there too!

chico2
February 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Awww,that's so nice,my Vinnie is now famous in Atlanta:thumbs up

technodoll
February 5th, 2007, 04:21 PM
so cuuute! i'll bet you get a big smile everytime you look at your special wall eh? all those happy faces, what a pick-me-up! :D

Smiley14
February 5th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Oh, that is such a good idea!!!! Sooo cute!!! :)

Mocha's mum
February 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
That's very sweet :cloud9: I have an 'ode to Mocha' wall where I work. It's nice to look at the sweet faces when you're having a lousy day! :thumbs up

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
What a great idea - :thumbs up

Byrd
February 5th, 2007, 06:05 PM
First thing I said was "Hey, there's Jemma and Boo!" Now that I look closer I recognize most of the others too.

rainbow
February 5th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Mahealani, what a wonderful idea :lovestruck: .....that is so sweet of you. :angel:

Frenchy
February 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
That's so sweet indeed. Your coworkers must wonder who the heck are all these pets ? :p

Mahealani770
February 6th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Hey there everybody! Yes, I have this wall because looking at all your gorgeous pets makes me smile :D If you don't see your pet on my wall, please send me the most stunning picture you have in a pm. That would be a lot easier for me than to sift through thousands of threads in the pet photo section. And after I get everybody's pet(s) on the wall, I'll take better pictures and post them through photobucket. Thank you! :cloud9:
~M~

Mahealani770
February 6th, 2007, 03:22 PM
*bump* Remember to send me your pics everyone!! :D

Frenchy
February 6th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I don't think we can send a pic by pm, I looked and there's no attachement. But here, don't know if you can do something with this, maybe it's not clear enough ?

heidiho
February 6th, 2007, 07:47 PM
It would be a cuter wall if Roxy was on it.....:cat: ;)

Byrd
February 6th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I sent Image Shack links by PM. Let me know whether or not they work. :)

Prin
February 6th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Frenchy, what happened to the ones your brother took? Those were really good.:o

Frenchy
February 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
There's too many , I don't know wich one to pic :yell:

Byrd
February 6th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Post a couple and let her choose the one she likes best.

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Frenchy - I printed the one that you posted on this thread. That is sooo cute! All of them on the bed at once...priceless! :laughing: They'll be on my wall today!

Heidi - I'd love that pic you have of Roxy that you use for your avatar

Byrd - Thanks for the pics you sent in pm..they will both be up today! :D

If you haven't sent me a pic of your precious furbabies, please do so! I could never have enough pics of our "kids"! :D

Golden Girls
February 7th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Mahealani, that is such a sweet thing to do and it looks great. Can you please add my two to your collection as well? I've played around with "picture it" - you might need to resize? Thanks so much in advance. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pets on your wall :highfive:

Golden Girls
February 7th, 2007, 08:34 AM
OMG I'm sorry ... their too big :o maybe this one's better :D otherwise mine alone would take up your whole wall

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 09:26 AM
GORGEOUS pics, GG. Thanks!

Golden Girls
February 7th, 2007, 09:28 AM
NO ... thank U :)

Mahealani770
February 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I'm going to wait until I get some more pics before I show you all the finished product. I still need one of Joey E. Cocker and some pitbull pics..and anyone else who wants their babies up on my wall! :cloud9:
P.S. Small furries, birds, fish welcome!

Mahealani770
February 15th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Ok, my pet wall is HUGE now..lol..but I still need a picture from Heidiho, MyBirdisEvil, the Hazelrun Pack, and I think T.D. (?) So send your pics in everyone!!!

Frenchy
February 15th, 2007, 12:05 PM
You'll need another wall :p

technodoll
February 15th, 2007, 12:27 PM
i pm'd you a link to a "the beanies" photo a couple weeks ago :p let me know if you need it again.... :goodvibes:

Winston
February 15th, 2007, 12:34 PM
How about some pic's of these fascinating birds...The Peregrine Falcon!

This is Aldora from Buffalo NY....

I will also post a couple of pictures from our very own Hamilton Falcons!
Madame X & Surge

Enjoy

Cindy

Winston
February 15th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Here are Madame X & her mate Surge!

Mahealani770
February 15th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Sorry T.D.! I was thinking of someone else and typed your name..lol :shrug: