Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost and Found Bulletin Boards ?

mummummum
February 2nd, 2007, 05:22 PM
I've just posted a thread about a found puppy here and on Craigslist, kijiijji, dogdetective.com, lostyourpet.net, THS and Animal services have also been notified and I think the little guy is now on their respective websites. Any other suggestions as to where I should post a description and his pic ?

mummummum
February 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM
Come on folks :sad: ... help me out here ?

jiorji
February 2nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
when someone off kijiji calls and says that it's their dog, how are you going to know they're not lieing?:confused: I hope you didn't post pictures

Prin
February 2nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
Telephone poles? Pet stores near you? :shrug:

mummummum
February 2nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
when someone off kijiji calls and says that it's their dog, how are you going to know they're not lieing?:confused: I hope you didn't post pictures

Pictures are posted as a Terrier cross could be just about anything but let's just say there are other details that only the owner will know.

mummummum
February 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
Telephone poles? Pet stores near you? :shrug:

Thanks Prin ~ we're also hitting all the Vet Clinics in the vicinity tomorrow.

papillonmama
February 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
The Toronto Star and the Sun, I'm pretty sure you can place free lost and found ads, I think the globe and mail has a lost and found too.

Prin
February 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Sorry, I'm not more helpful... I don't usually end up catching dogs that aren't from around here...:o

Good luck! :)

mummummum
February 3rd, 2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks papillonmama ~ I'll get onto the papers.

No worries Prin ~ all of the dogs I've ever found were already registered as lost with THA & Animal Services or had tags. And I actually don't think this dog is "lost" so much as abandoned but one still has to do due dilligence.