Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Black and white cat in Ile Perrot, Quebec

shadowmax
February 2nd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Mini-Max lost since January 6th, 2007 in Ile Perrot, Boulevard Perrot and 24th avenue area. He is 9 months old, Predominantly black with white face, breast, whiskers and 4 paw tips. He is castrated and has his nails intact. I have contacted the local vets and put up posters in all adjoining 5 street area. Also I have put up notices on several internet lost and found sites. If anyone out there in rescue groups has been given a similar looking cat please contact me so I can check if it's him. Thanks in advance for your help and advice. Picture below :)
Caroline

chico2
February 2nd, 2007, 03:57 PM
He's a beauty :fingerscr that you'll find him soon:pray:

rainbow
February 2nd, 2007, 06:18 PM
What a cute little guy. Fingers crossed that you find him soon. :fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

shadowmax
February 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks to you all my heart goes out to all lost kitties but this guy was just so special he did not just wander away; it just is not like him. I think something happened to him or someone happened to him. :sad: I am still hoping though and I am still trying everything I can think of. Thank You all for your good wishes and thoughts.

rainbow
February 2nd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Don't give up.....miracles do happen. :fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

suuce
June 28th, 2007, 12:29 PM
It may be a long shot.. but the picture of your cat looks very similar to the cat I found, here in Toronto. Take a look at my post Found cat in downtown area. Who nows maybe yours made it's way down here. :fingerscr

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=41688