Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roscoe's Sweet Punum

brandynva
February 1st, 2007, 10:08 PM
I haven't posted many lately because we haven't been able to get out and I feel like they are all the same ole boring pictures. But I shot a few of Roscoe and Mileva. Enjoy!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0364-1.jpg

Oooo that feels gooood sis!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0356-1.jpg

brandynva
February 1st, 2007, 10:10 PM
Look at those scary teeth!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0360.jpg

"Just rub my belly already and stop that flashy stuff!!"

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0363.jpg

brandynva
February 1st, 2007, 10:11 PM
Mileva resting her sweet head on the arm of the couch. This is "her" spot and if anybody or anything is in it she will stare until they move. She's been known to throw stuff off too!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0379.jpg

And Roscoe was outside. She was waiting for him to come in. She must've heard him on the porch.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/brandynva/IMG_0381.jpg

jiorji
February 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM
Mileva's so cute:cloud9: :lovestruck: I want a GSD!!:yell:

where's Sasha?:o

Prin
February 1st, 2007, 10:26 PM
What a couple of cuties! They really are pretty doggies.:lovestruck:

Peepmouse
February 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
Oh Brandy, they're such sweeties!:lovestruck:
And yes, where was Sasha when all this was happening??

jiorji
February 1st, 2007, 10:37 PM
we want to see Sasha too :lovestruck:
Sasha!Sasha!Sasha!Sasha!Sasha!Sasha!Sasha! :D :pawprint:

mummummum
February 1st, 2007, 10:39 PM
Isn't it wonderful to see dogs so at peace and content in their lives ?:lovestruck: They clearly love the life you have given them Brandynva ~ lucky doggies and lucky you.

Hunter's_owner
February 2nd, 2007, 06:22 AM
More great pics:thumbs up

I love the one of Mileva waiting for Roscoe:D

chico2
February 2nd, 2007, 07:14 AM
Me too,love it when they concentrate and the ears are on full alert,especially the ears on a GSD:lovestruck:
Brandynva,no pics are boring,as long as they have a 4-legged friend in it!

brandynva
February 3rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
I too love the GSD's ears. And Mileva's are usually on full alert, even while she's sleeping! Although when she's happy she lays them down and it totally changes her look. :cloud9: I call them her happy ears. Although she gets them when she's scared or being fussed at too. hehe

I thought I told you all Sasha's story. We decided to find Sasha another home. We felt like she would be happier in a one dog family with people that could lavish her with the love and affection she needs. When she was here she had to share us with two other dogs plus the kids, plus the jobs, plus everything else. I have a good friend who has been looking for a dog for a looong time. They live out in the country and are home a lot. They wanted a dog to travel in their RV with them and go hiking and stuff. They are older, with older kids and more time to devote. She is soooo happy there! She has really taken to the husband and wakes him up every morning with kisses. I am going to go visit her soon and will take pictures to show you guys. She was such a sweet dog and we miss her, but feel like she is so much happier where she is. My goal in getting her was to get her out of her situation and to get her vetted and spayed. Beyond that I wasn't sure. So I did that. I know she is not going to have puppies and I know she is in good hands being well cared for. Anyway, thanks for asking guys! I really thought I mentioned it, but now that I think about it, I probably didn't.

Frenchy
February 3rd, 2007, 12:02 PM
I love the one where Mileva is waiting for her bro ! I didn't know Sasha was rehome but you are right. She will get even more attention with your friends. And you did save her and had her spayed and vaccinated. Thanks to you :angel: she will have a great life :cloud9:

erykah1310
February 3rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
Wonderful pictures... I too love the waiting one...
Such happy dogs:cloud9:

Peepmouse
February 3rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
That's wonderful Brandy!:thumbs up At least you know that Sasha is with a great family who will be taking the best of care of her & will :love: her, plus you can still visit her, so she won't forget who saved her...:D :grouphug: :highfive:

Prin
February 4th, 2007, 12:19 AM
I'm glad you found her the right home if it wasn't yours. Three dogs is HARD! Especially when one is starting from scratch. I can't even imagine doing that with 2 kids too. :grouphug:

So you were a foster success? ;)

brandynva
February 4th, 2007, 01:51 AM
I'm glad you found her the right home if it wasn't yours. Three dogs is HARD! Especially when one is starting from scratch. I can't even imagine doing that with 2 kids too. :grouphug:

So you were a foster success? ;)

Me too! The decision was very difficult as I love collies and have always wanted one. She was so very sweet and totally trainable. However, with the two others and everything else it was just nigh on impossible. The people she is with are doing a great job. I can't wait to go see her. She was with us such a short time, that it didn't take her very long to adjust to her new home. Especially when she found out she could get 100% of the affection and not have to share! hehe

As far as being a foster success, I guess I was! I didn't go into it intending on that, but knew it was a possibility. And Roscoe and Mileva seem more settled with her gone too. They were adjusting but it just wasn't the same. So anyway, I'm pleased and she's happy and that's what matters most! I need to change my siggy line though. I just haven't gotten around to it.

TeriM
February 5th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Mileva looks so smart :cool: and Roscoe is just so darn patient and cute :lovestruck: .

Annabelle<3
February 5th, 2007, 07:46 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/LoveDesigns/Mileva.jpg

Heh... Sorry. I just kinda couldn't resist. =D They sound like they are good pals.

technodoll
February 5th, 2007, 08:06 PM
heeeey! how come i missed this thread? :frustrated:

hope it's not to late to say how :cloud9: both roscoe and mileva are!!! they look spoiled silly :lovestruck:

Byrd
February 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM
She is so cute, I think my coat is big enough to hide her under too! :cool:

Frenchy
February 5th, 2007, 08:12 PM
She is so cute, I think my coat is big enough to hide her under too! :cool:

You take Mileva, I'll take Roscoe :thumbs up I have plenty of dog biscuits here and Sam is on a diet so ... I have plenty of dog biscuits :p

Prin
February 5th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, when I foster, my two end up closer after it because they're so relieved. :o If it's the right doggy, there won't be any doubt, IMO...:)

Byrd
February 5th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Deal!!! :thumbs up

brandynva
February 5th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Ya'll are funny wanting my dogs! hehe Annie, thanks for the pic. I love it! They really do love each other and their routine was messed up with Sasha around. Roscoe and Sasha really hit it off and loved to play and Mileva generaly felt left out. She's funny though. Whenever he goes out she stays by the door till he comes in. He doesn't really do that, but he loves it when she's around and they play play play.

We saw a GSD purebred at Petsmart this weekend and man was that dog massive! He was HUGE compared to Mileva. She is actually small for both breeds she is mixed with. Roscoe is on the big side. He's a big boy. Anyway I :cloud9: them both and can't imagine my life without either one.

Annabelle<3
February 6th, 2007, 09:40 AM
No problem. I'm basically glued to PhotoShop. =D