Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

By request (my golden)

Spirit
January 31st, 2007, 09:47 PM
My crappy job at putting pics together. But here's a few pics of my little man (aka Ben). ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Spiriit/Untitled-1.jpg

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 09:50 PM
she's beautiful :thumbs up

Spirit
January 31st, 2007, 09:57 PM
she's beautiful :thumbs up

See? Even when I tell people his name is "Ben", they STILL think he's a she. No wonder he was wanted for the mother role in Snow Buddies. LOL!!!

*sigh*... my dog... lol

(I guess that serves me right for naming him "Bena"... I use Ben on a daily basis, but I add the "A" when I really mean it. He knows!)

(Edit) Thanks!

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:01 PM
he looks all boy to me! :thumbs up what a cutie-pie! :lovestruck:

JanM
January 31st, 2007, 11:02 PM
Great pictures - especially the puppy one - on his back - looks like he's laughing!

TeriM
February 1st, 2007, 12:00 AM
Adorable, looks like a very happy guy :lovestruck: .

Peepmouse
February 1st, 2007, 01:05 AM
What a sweetie pie you have!:lovestruck: :D He's adorable! :fingerscr that he makes it into the movies...:)

Hunter's_owner
February 1st, 2007, 06:28 AM
Great pics. Ben is Beautiful:cloud9: He does look very happy:D

Spirit
February 1st, 2007, 07:56 AM
What a sweetie pie you have!:lovestruck: :D He's adorable! :fingerscr that he makes it into the movies...:)

Thanks, but I guess you didn't see this thread (I declined, but his brother got the leading role).

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=36004

Scott_B
February 1st, 2007, 09:39 AM
Cute pooch!

my[moo]
February 1st, 2007, 09:47 AM
Aww hes a cutie :) You did a great job putting those pics together!!

Rick C
February 1st, 2007, 09:57 AM
Great shots . . . . Golden personality shining through.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Frenchy
February 1st, 2007, 12:02 PM
He's so adorable ! I looove the one with the stuff toys....with one just in the right spot so it won't be an x-rated pic ! :laughing:

Spirit
February 1st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Great shots . . . . Golden personality shining through.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Sometimes it's hard not to capture his personality. He's just such a goofball. And so HAPPY! Obnoxiously happy, sometimes. I raised my voice to him once (I forget why), and immediately sat and sort of looked at me with this shocked look on his face as if to say "What in the heck in the matter with you?" (No fear whatsoever). But then when I looked at him again (he still had that "what the..." look), I guess my body language changed because it was like a lightbulb went off. He suddenly got all happy, ran to grab a toy, then brought it to me (dropped it in my lap). It was like "It's okay, mum... A toy will make you feel better!" When I started laughing, he went into wigglebum mode.

And I KNOW you know the wigglebum... lol

He's a real Mr. Personality, but I call him "Trouble" (because he knows how to use his cuteness to manipulate people into giving him what he wants. He thinks it works with me, but it doesn't... most of the time. lol)

Great site, you have there, Rick!

TMac
February 1st, 2007, 09:32 PM
AWESOME photos, Spirit!!!

I love the one with the motorcycle helmet...how did you get him to sit still!

These pics totally capture the typical Golden personality...well done! Watch out Rick, you might have some competition on your hands ;)

Keem em coming when you have time! :thumbs up

Shamrock
February 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
Those are fantastic photos Spirit, and Ben is a real beauty!:lovestruck:

mummummum
February 1st, 2007, 10:44 PM
Total Golden through and through. Sparkly, goofy, love me-love me like I love you... it's all there. Ben(a) is one handsome boy !

Spirit
February 2nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
I love the one with the motorcycle helmet...how did you get him to sit still!

I gave my helmet to a boyfriend of mine and asked him to hold it out in front of the dog, and sure enough, Ben had to explore it. He got that far and stopped (I had my camera ready).

Then there's this picture I took last week. I know, I know... It's wrong on every level, but I just had to do it. But I couldn't get him to smile! I'll try again the next time I'm there. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Spiriit/Kulalani/rambo.jpg

Prin
February 2nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
VERY cute! Looks all man to me! :)

hehe that last one is funny. He's not supposed to smile. Commandos don't smile.:D

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
Then there's this picture I took last week. I know, I know... It's wrong on every level, but I just had to do it. But I couldn't get him to smile! I'll try again the next time I'm there. :D

:laughing: he's too cute :lovestruck:

Spirit
February 2nd, 2007, 09:18 PM
VERY cute! Looks all man to me! :)

hehe that last one is funny. He's not supposed to smile. Commandos don't smile.:D

Oh. Then it's perfect! LOL

Skryker
February 2nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
What a cutie! He looks like a real wigglebum, alright!