Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat bath hell thrives on Web

Cathy1
January 31st, 2007, 04:59 PM
I don't see anything funny about it. I think this is cruel and should be taken off. How do people find this amusing ? :sad:

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/moos/2007/01/30/moos.pet.culture.wars.affl

chico2
January 31st, 2007, 05:04 PM
OMG,some people are just evil,that poor,poor terrified cat:evil:

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 05:13 PM
wow even PETA hates it... :cat:

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 06:16 PM
That's really sickening. :sad: Even for a dog who enjoys it, their ears would fill up and get all infected and they'd likely get soap in their eyes too.

For once, I agree with PETA. It IS like putting a toddler in a dishwasher.:sad:

dmc123
January 31st, 2007, 07:15 PM
I just saw that on CNN before I came in here....that is so awful, poor cat.

Diane

rainbow
January 31st, 2007, 07:49 PM
Sick - Sick - Sick :sad: :mad:

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 08:13 PM
Like usual my super slow speed internet won't let me see it. Maybe it's better that way.:sad:

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 08:16 PM
Yes, Frenchy. Picture a kitty a dishwasher with water spraying out unpredictably. It's horrible.:sad:

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 08:36 PM
Yes, Frenchy. Picture a kitty a dishwasher with water spraying out unpredictably. It's horrible.:sad:

:mad: twits :mad:

Stacer
January 31st, 2007, 08:43 PM
I saw that last week and could not believe it.
Here's the youtube address, if you'd like to leave a nasty comment for the owner of the poor kitty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg
The user is cahaba2000. Sick bast**d.

TeriM
February 1st, 2007, 01:40 AM
Awww, that poor scared kitty :sad: .

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
February 1st, 2007, 03:21 AM
I am disgusted!

Yeah, that dog looks like like it's really enjoying it. :mad:

dustybird
February 1st, 2007, 02:51 PM
I am not going to watch it as I have cried enough for one day as there seems to bee alot of sad post's today, not about abuse but just things that makes your heart go out to people and their furrbabies.

Anyway, I hate youtube, when I first found it I liked it as I like to look at videos about wildlife like bear, moose in their natural habitat. But what is with all these morons posting things involving cat's and dogs, pets in general that I feel to be abuse or just twisted. I don't find any of it the least bit funny, it just makes me angry. They are giving other moron's ideas of things to post because if other people are doing it, it must be ok....well it is not and something needs to be done. Not sure what but something. I won't even click on the animal links anymore as I am afraid of what I might find. Everyday there seems to be more and more sick people, they're popping up everywhere and I just don't get it. Animals feel pain and have emotions too why do soo many people not seem to understand that.

CyberKitten
February 1st, 2007, 03:46 PM
Someomne actually showed this to me on YouTube = and I had seen the original a few yra ago on the actual site. (This really IS a product!!). It sickened me then and still is disgusting. What;s worse is that ppl who think it is amusing. It is not the least bit funny!!