Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can pet speak?

wawe3g
January 30th, 2007, 11:08 PM
If your pet can speak, what do you think they would say?
:dog:

CyberKitten
January 31st, 2007, 12:11 AM
Oh my, mine already do. I am the one who laces the ability to understand Siamese and Sphynx feline lingo. My girls and now my guy almost never stop being very vocal and sometimes I think they sound like they are speaking to me in French and English - tho my Siamese girl is more bilingual than the others.

If they did speak to me in French or English or some other human language I could get by in, my meezers would tell me exactly what they want, where they want it, what I am doing improperly and how to do it better and why am I taking so long. But I think they would also say I love you since they do that well enuf without understanding human languages.

YY would be very political and a leadership character - she'd be running things even more so and have a variety of opinions. Beau would listen and let her speak and then say his piece. The Sphynx Girls would discuss fashion and with the other cats, examine the sights as they look outside. Beau might tell us of his experiences before he was rescued. All 4 would tell me how they hate winter!!

The list is endless! :)

mummummum
January 31st, 2007, 01:12 PM
My dawgs are pretty darn clear now.

Everytime a stinky car or truck goes by they speak about the environment by sneezing and wheezing.

When they are separated from each or left alone, they tell me about the need for compasnionship either with themsleves or me by howling and mewling..

When I take them to the park versus "for a walk" they express their preference for free/off-leash play-time by pulling on their leases or standing stock still.

My dawgs have many different barks and sounds to express their wants, needs, pleasure and displeasure, interests and boredom.

Who the heck said dawgs can't talk ? Ya'll just aren't listening.

papillonmama
January 31st, 2007, 01:29 PM
So true mine also speak all the time, not that they actually bark or meow or anything, I can just understand their postures and their responses to us the people and other dogs or cats.

The cats can howl about wanting to go outside, "This is so unnatural, I'm a cat for heaven's sakes, let me out evil woman!"

Dory would say something like, "this is it? I'm far too important to only get one treat, just drop the box and we'll call it even, and I'll forget all about this incident.

Trigs would say something like, " I looove you, please stay close to me, I neeed you, where are you going, I'm going to miiiisss you, please take me, please." (all that from a look, it's not what he says, it's what his eyes say).