Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Scary pasta!!

dogcatharmony
January 29th, 2007, 06:22 PM
This girl sure knows that "carbs" are bad. LOL........from the mouth striaght to the hips is what she is thinking. First it is " what'cha eating ma?' and then "ohhhhhhhhh evil pasta!!!"

Frenchy
January 29th, 2007, 07:29 PM
OMG was she ever beaten by pasta ? :p She looks so scared in the second pic ! She needs a hug :cloud9:

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 07:32 PM
ooh that's too hilarious! maybe i should send dakotah over to help... if you ask him, spaghetti is food from the gods :D

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Willow will help get rid of that scary pasta for her! :p

Dracko
January 29th, 2007, 08:34 PM
OMG was she ever beaten by pasta ? :p She looks so scared in the second pic ! She needs a hug :cloud9:

That made me laugh out loud!

hazelrunpack
January 29th, 2007, 08:35 PM
She must've read the new Stephen King book "Spaghetti Night"...he he he

My apologies to the real Stephen King, whom I've never met and who probably has not written a horror story called "Spaghetti Night"...but feel free to use the idea for a future novel if you wish, Mr. King! :crazy:

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 08:43 PM
:D Tee Hee :D

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 09:04 PM
LOL That's hilarious.:D

JennieV
February 2nd, 2007, 10:43 PM
OMG! :laughing: She is too cute!!! ....oh NO.. NOT THAT!! please take it awayyyyy!...lol

meb999
February 2nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Man, that spagetti wouldn't have lasted long enough for me to pull out a camera!! The second pic is priceless. M. Atkins would be proud!

Golden Girls
February 3rd, 2007, 06:54 AM
:laughing: the second photo of Phoebe is too hysterical :pawprint:

my[moo]
February 3rd, 2007, 08:52 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Skryker
February 3rd, 2007, 09:21 AM
:laughing: :laughing: Our Himmie cat was terrified of pasta, too! At least, wiggly pasta. She got her revenge on macaroni, though. :evil:

You really have to wonder what she thinks it is?

dogcatharmony
February 3rd, 2007, 09:39 AM
thanks everyone. You really do have to wonder what goes on in their fuzzy little heads. Here are two more I didnt post the first time....in the last one she still would not eat it. Gave it a sniff, walked away. Told you she was a picky one.

Prin
February 4th, 2007, 12:22 AM
What a funny doggy! She's so pretty too. :lovestruck:

I have to admit, I torture my doggies with pasta too, but in a different way... They can't handle the long strings well (especially when it's sticky pasta) and chew all funny... hehe :evil: :D

dogcatharmony
February 4th, 2007, 12:51 PM
lol Prin.........do they chew like the peanut butter on the roof of the mouth trick?

Prin
February 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, sort of. They can't suck it in like humans can.:D