Maxine
January 29th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Sitting on Jamal, my bf's dog :laughing:

Maxine
January 29th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I'm so glad i finally took some pictures!! I don't have a camera :yell:

Frenchy
January 29th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Beautiful doggies !!! So now you will have to get a dg cam because we will want to see more of Lex ! :shrug:

Maxine
January 29th, 2007, 12:43 PM
thanks frenchy!!! Je me demande what kind of breed is he mixed with? The vets says definitely a pitbull type, but mixed with something BIG, like Dane??? Could it be?? Anyways... He is handsome :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
January 29th, 2007, 12:50 PM
He is a good looking fella

Hunter's_owner
January 29th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Very handsome:cloud9:

Frenchy
January 29th, 2007, 07:40 PM
thanks frenchy!!! Je me demande what kind of breed is he mixed with? The vets says definitely a pitbull type, but mixed with something BIG, like Dane??? Could it be?? Anyways... He is handsome :cloud9:

I'm not too good on guessing breeds but I looove the pink on his nose !

Rottielover
January 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM
he is one handsome fella:highfive: for the pic

Maxine
February 21st, 2007, 08:50 AM
ok i got more pics, and I wanted to takje some in the snow today, but i can't find my bf's camera:sad:
so here, some indoors pics again of my handsome boy lol! :cloud9:

mummummum
February 21st, 2007, 11:32 AM
Such a handsome lad ~ no excuses now ! Time to get a camera !!! We need more of Lex !

Maxine
February 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
OK, here's Lex and Jamal with me! My BF took the pics, cause they were just too cute :lovestruck: Notice how Lex just lay down on his back on me? I can move this dog in any way and he will always either love it, or just don't care I guess lol!! :cloud9: Jamal is so photogenic :love:
Oh I forgot to say we are going ski-dooing this week end, it will be the first time Lex goes in the country and runs in the woods! Makes a change from the dog park :D

SARAH
February 23rd, 2007, 10:50 AM
ok i got more pics, and I wanted to takje some in the snow today, but i can't find my bf's camera:sad:
so here, some indoors pics again of my handsome boy lol! :cloud9:

That second indoor pic, looked very Dane-ish. That was in fact my first thought at the very first picture you posted, Dane-mix. Could well be. In any case, he's really a nice looking dog!

Loves Labs
February 23rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
OOOhh, he is SO handsome! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 11:42 AM
I was thinking poor Jamal, not enough space for him on the couch :sad: but then I saw the other pic :D

Maxine
February 23rd, 2007, 11:52 AM
this is a HUGE couch :D We all fit on it, we don't want anyone to feel left out ;)

Maxine

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
Lucky you , at my place I'm usually the one left out :frustrated: Bailey + Sam = 190 pounds so I sit on the floor :laughing: