breeze
January 28th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Where does your dog sleep?

1) in a dog bed
2) on a dog pillow
3) on a dog blanket
4) none of the above
5) anywhere he/she wants

I went shopping today to see if i can find something for Bree to sleep on at night or during the day instead of my couch, I came up some posiblities and different price range. confusing no less. right now she is either in her cage (when we go out) or on the floor (in the living room during the day) which she moves around alot tring to find the perfect spot. eventually she fall asleep, I tried putting a baby comforter on the floor (upstair when we go to bed)but she just snubbs her nose at it, she is not very comfortable unless she is on my couch! Nakita love her blanket but we all know that two dogs are not alike.

Dogastrophe
January 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I made a pillow that will fit into Lucy's crate. She uses it on occassion at night, but will generally go to a futon in our spare room (or onto the bed with us).

If you are concerned with her getting the couch dirty, you could put a comforter on the couch at night which will keep the hair and drool off the cushions.

There are some great dog beds out there that are more comfortable that most human beds.

BusterBoo
January 28th, 2007, 09:43 PM
harley and buster both sleep wherever they want.....at night they sleep on our bed and during the day they sleep on the blankets that i have bought for them. I have a blanket on the couch and two on the floor (these are "throws" that I bought at a discount store- brand new but only about $5.00 each.) They both know that at night their blankets go on the bed and in the morning, the blankets are back on the living room floor.

rainbow
January 28th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Double post. I answered on your thread with the poll. :D