Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poll of the Weekend! Raw or Kibbs?

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 02:58 PM
I just wanted to get an idea of what people feed... It'll be totally private.:) I know that a lot of people would probably lurk around the food forums and get intimidated if they're feeding what the masses are saying not to, and I thought maybe a poll would give us a feeling for what people are really feeding.

:)

Scott_B
January 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Raw :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
January 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Holistic kibble:)

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Me too! :) :highfive:

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 03:27 PM
i think most everyone who knows me wouldn't be shocked at my answer, LOL!! (raw of course) :o

wdawson
January 27th, 2007, 03:44 PM
timberwolf organics...kibble...expensive though...but get this....a 16lb bag is $47.99 plus tax.....i call today to order more and inquired about the 33lb bag
and its only $67.99......:rolleyes:

phoenix
January 27th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Canidae with add ons... yogurt in the morning, and either canned food, scraps (sometimes cooked, sometimes raw meat and veg), or raw chicken backs in the afternoon.

jesse's mommy
January 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Merrick's Grammy's Pot Pie Kibble and assorted Merrick's canned food. :thumbs up

meb999
January 27th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Solid Gold Barking at the Moon with add ons (canned meats like turkey tuna or chicken ;

erykah1310
January 27th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Kita Puppy and Bailey Raw.... Meiko holistic kibble.
Cats raw/chicken soup for cat lovers soul... depends.

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 05:57 PM
who voted for the purina? :eek: :yuck: must be a lurker... LOL! :laughing:

x.l.r.8
January 27th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Riley, RAW and table scraps
Missy, :confused: what she was on untill 2 days ago but shes now a RAW girl, fighting for her share of table scraps, there wasn't much left over to begin with, left over meat got cut into cubes and used for training so I'm going to have to cook a little extra :shrug:
The buster cube has canadie in it but since the swap to Raw Riley hasn't touched it.
Wow, looking back I've come a long way in a few short months, thanks guys :highfive:

Frenchy
January 27th, 2007, 06:22 PM
who voted for the purina? :eek: :yuck: must be a lurker... LOL! :laughing:

Nope, it's me. I switched them from Nutro to Kirkland Lamb and rice, it is the same ingredients. And I don't really care what people think about this. That way I can rescue more dogs.

LL1
January 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Good for you Frenchy I wouldnt care what others think either.I think many folks have no idea how much you do for rescued animals.Wish more would get involved.Walk a mile in rescuers shoes so to speak and actually help rescued animals.Provide holistic food for rescued animals,or raw or home cooked,and foster as well.I can dream.

brandynva
January 27th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I too checked Purina, but I will be switching to Innova starting next week. (payday) I hope they like it. I used to be an Ol' Roy person, but quickly realized it was nothing but crap and then came here and found out that Purina and Iams wasn't "it" either.

Frenchy -- I think it's great that you do what you can! Some people just cannot afford higher priced food, and Purina is better than Ol'Roy, at least IMHO. I am no food expert though. Anyway, that's my :2cents: .

Frenchy
January 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys :o I do think Kirkland (the lamb one ) is a tiny bit better than Purina , at least it has no corn in it.

Lissa
January 27th, 2007, 06:55 PM
At first, I was like what the heck does "mostly raw' mean - shouldn't it just be totally raw LOL... But "mostly" raw makes perfect sense since Dodger also gets veggies, various supplementation and of course cooked meats or training treats like rollover! YAY Prin - perfect poll!:D

Minnow is on commercial kibble RC Siamese (because she hates me I think):p But she did eat some raw chicken the other day - so maybe that's a start (4 years in the making!!!)

erykah1310
January 27th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Honestly I would rather see dogs eat purina or Ol'roy rather than nothing at all.:shrug:

brandynva
January 27th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Honestly I would rather see dogs eat purina or Ol'roy rather than nothing at all.:shrug:

Yeah, or strictly table scraps! :eek: I knew someone once who regularly ran out of dog food and cat food, couldn't afford more and would feed her animals leftovers, spaghetti, etc... :yuck:

Purpledomino
January 27th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Innova and Acana, plus add-ons. Truthfully, I am a raw wannabe...totally agree with the concept. However everytime I try adding ANYTHING raw, I have a bullmastiff with the squirts. Not good times.

erykah1310
January 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I have a bullmastiff with the squirts. Not good times.

"squirts"???? is that really all it is??? lol:D

mummummum
January 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM
We were raw and cooked but now with all of our various tummy troubles we're Timberwolf Ocean. Strong advocate for raw.

Dogastrophe
January 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Canidae for Jack and Lucy and Felidae for Gracie. We've also had the pups on Innova and Eagle Pack duck.

Scott_B
January 27th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Innova and Acana, plus add-ons. Truthfully, I am a raw wannabe...totally agree with the concept. However everytime I try adding ANYTHING raw, I have a bullmastiff with the squirts. Not good times.

Yup..been there done that. He got the squirts the day after he got neutered in his crate. came home to that smell..nasty. That said he does fine now.

tully
January 27th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Holistic kibble and canned, home cooked and thinking about raw. :pawprint:

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM
There is nothing wrong with feeding commercial food, as long as you are aware of what you're feeding and CHOOSE to feed it. :)

LL1
January 27th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Frenchy some rescues in your area get food donated,maybe hook up with one of them to pass along some donated food for your rescues.

Frenchy
January 27th, 2007, 10:56 PM
:offtopic: Thanks LL1, I will look into it. One of our customer (at my worplace,non pets related) is Hills and I'm trying to get their help. I spoke to one of them and I'm waiting for the person in charge to call me back.:sorry: :offtopic: back to the poll now.

papillonmama
January 27th, 2007, 11:28 PM
holistic kibble with some add on, Wysong and Merrick's canned. Once in a while they get cooked food, always the good cuts though, anything fatty would make their stomachs turn.

Stacer
January 28th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Holistic kibble GO! Natural. Add ons canned, eggs, canned salmon, tuna juice.
I'm on the hunt for a good canned food for them. They were addicted to fancy feast, but I didn't want them eating that, so I've been trying to find a brand that both of them will agree on, so far Merrick's, California Naturals, and GO! canned are out. Finn is so damn picky, she really only likes the chunky food in gravy and it's hard to find that in a good canned food. The quest continues, anybody got any suggestions for a yummy, healthy, gravy filled wet food?

Lukka'sma
January 28th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Holistic Kibble.

Skryker
January 28th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Canidae and Felidae, with lots of add-ons like yogurt and canned salmon, as well as raw fruits and veggies for the dogs. Dancer-cat is pretty much kibble only; there's not too much other food she will eat. She loves tomato based stuff, green peppers and shrimp though. I got her from a friend's front porch and there was an Italian restaurant, a roadhouse/bar and a Chinese food place nearby, so I think she was dumpster fed for awhile (poor girl :sad: ). Not so long ago, I had that confirmed a bit more, since she nearly took my husband's hand off for a piece of spicy pepperoni! Normally, she'll only take a piece or two of people food and no more. Not with the pepperoni! She would gladly have kept eating it but I was afraid of what the grease might do to her. And she shared a cheeseburger with me a few days after that.

Maybe it's time to try her on a different kibble....

Byrd
January 28th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I mix, holistic, non-holistic, and add ons (eggs, cheese, veggies, etc). I can't afford straight holistic, so I do my best to give her what I can. :shrug:

rainbow
January 28th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I clicked holistic kibble but should have clicked holistic kibble with add-ons. :p

The dogs get just Innova in the morning and Innova with plain organic yogurt at night sometimes with a small amount of leftover meat and veggies.

The cats have Innova kibble available 24/7 and share a medium size can of wet food every day.

mummummum
January 28th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Oops ~ forgot to note that my gang also get yoghurt, eggs & their shells in powdered form, powdered kelp & alfafa, veggies, bones, canned and fresh (cooked) fish, canned or frozen tripe, just peanuts peanut butter, dried sweet potato chewies. Bridie is a fiend for watermelon, Declan for whatever reason loves soda crackers ~ though he doesn't get too many cuz he doesn't need the salt or the carbs and Ceili loves cheese ~ but not too much or we're "on the run". Once a month they get an eggs n' bacon Sunday breakfast and every so often I'll break down and buy them some stewing beef for a raw meal (and then live with the buttblasters for a few days from Declan and Ceili :yuck: ). Needless to say, they love their Sunday breakfasts and beef dinners the best. And I make all their treats.

Purpledomino
January 30th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Oops ~ forgot to note that my gang also get yoghurt, eggs & their shells in powdered form, powdered kelp & alfafa, veggies, bones, canned and fresh (cooked) fish, canned or frozen tripe, just peanuts peanut butter, dried sweet potato chewies. Bridie is a fiend for watermelon, Declan for whatever reason loves soda crackers ~ though he doesn't get too many cuz he doesn't need the salt or the carbs and Ceili loves cheese ~ but not too much or we're "on the run". Once a month they get an eggs n' bacon Sunday breakfast and every so often I'll break down and buy them some stewing beef for a raw meal (and then live with the buttblasters for a few days from Declan and Ceili :yuck: ). Needless to say, they love their Sunday breakfasts and beef dinners the best. And I make all their treats.

Yummmmm..........I wanna live at your house!!! :thumbs up

Rottielover
January 30th, 2007, 03:43 PM
DVP natural balance in the morning, and raw at night.....Back to doing good again, except still alittle soft....in time...in time

angeldogs
January 31st, 2007, 03:08 AM
Innova with add on's canned fish and eggs.

coppperbelle
January 31st, 2007, 09:06 AM
I feed my dogs Canidae (recent switch) still mourning the Wolf King changes :yell:
I feed my fosters Eagle Pack Holistic. Before that I fed them Royal Canin, Holistic food. The reason being is that these foods are easily found at Mondou and when someone adopts a dog from me it is easier for them to find the same food. This way they can continue feeding the same thing (no upset tummies) or buy a bag and slowly do a switch to what they want to feed.

Forget about trying to find Canidae or Solid Gold around here.

By the way I don't think anyone should be embarassed to admit what they are feeding. We do what we can with what we know and what we can afford. Just because you can't afford a holistic kibble does not mean you should not own a pet. What bothers me most is when I hear that people are paying outrageous prices for foods that are poor in quality. Foods that may have been recommended by a breeder or vet. :mad:
That is when I tell them they could do better.

coppperbelle
January 31st, 2007, 09:09 AM
Yeah, or strictly table scraps! :eek: I knew someone once who regularly ran out of dog food and cat food, couldn't afford more and would feed her animals leftovers, spaghetti, etc... :yuck:

I know a lady who did this. Her dog was so fat he made a coffee table look small. It was disgusting, the dog could hardly move. That is abuse in my opinion.

we3beagles
January 31st, 2007, 09:27 AM
MIne are all raw. The foster dogs stay on what they came on so as not to upset their tummy along with their minds. I always make sure to tell the adoptive families that the better quality food they feed the better for the animals and less they scoop. Crap in crap out and that a higher quality food does not necessarily mean a lot more cost as you feed significantly less.

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 03:38 PM
By the way I don't think anyone should be embarassed to admit what they are feeding. We do what we can with what we know and what we can afford. Just because you can't afford a holistic kibble does not mean you should not own a pet. What bothers me most is when I hear that people are paying outrageous prices for foods that are poor in quality. Foods that may have been recommended by a breeder or vet. :mad:
That is when I tell them they could do better.
I totally agree. Don't feel bad. My goal is just to make sure everybody knows what they're feeding. I mean, we know fatty things are bad for us, but we eat them anyway, but it's a choice at that point. :shrug:

And yes, letting your dog become a super super fat doggy is abuse, IMO, unless there's some real medical reason for it..

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 04:22 PM
I wouldnt care either Frenchy what anyone thought either,what you do is great and who can do rescue and afford to buy mass quantities of food that is really expensive,well maybe some people can,but who cares...And i have said it before, my mom had to dachunds the first was Fritz who lived to 17 and lived on store bought dog food,then Max who lived til 15 and also didnt eat top of the line food.Then her cat Fancy she has now is i think 17 still going strong,she eats Fancy Feast.......

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 05:16 PM
yes purina is better than nothing... marginally. :yuck:

sorry i can't be a hypocrite and agree with what most of you think, when deep down i loathe the thought of *any* animal eating that garbage. i just can't, so.... yeah. we'll have to agree to disagree on this topic :)

ps: there are better foods than purina, iams etc for only a little bit more money. it's a matter of principle IMO. "Don't give a red cent to those stinking mega-corporations".

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 05:45 PM
Hey i agree i dont want my pet eating crap either,but honestly back then there was not so much hype on great dog or cat foods..And i just wanted to say that just because your pet doesnt eat these spendy foods doesnt nessacarily mean they are gonna be sickly or unhealthy,my parents pets never were.

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 06:28 PM
ps: there are better foods than purina, iams etc for only a little bit more money. it's a matter of principle IMO. "Don't give a red cent to those stinking mega-corporations".

I am not feeding Purina nor Iams, and even so, I'm sure the dogs I take out from the pound because they're due to be put down couldn't care less what I feed them. I see more expensive food than what I feed and it's full of corn and by product. Mine doesn't and I'm satisfied with that. I've seen lots of rescues who were fed crap food like you call it but they were loved and taking good care of. They never had any health problem and one of them is now 10 years old and is doing agility. So sorry, I just choose to put my effort elsewhere. And it would be nice if you would respect that.

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 06:30 PM
To me, corn and wheat and all that is fine if that's all you can afford (well, not fine, but you know what I mean... not disgustingly horrible). But there is no excuse for feeding "meat meal" or "meat by-products". That is just... well.. animal abuse, really. :o

Then again, that brings me back to the whole "as long as you know what you're feeding" thing. Most people who feed "animal" have no idea.

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 06:45 PM
I think that is really kind of mean to say,if you guys are aiming that at Frenchy,not every pet can eat raw meat,and fresh cut vegatables or whatever you guys call it here,.there are plenty of well taken care of animals in this world that eat as put here "crap" food.And not sure if i did see that but did someone say it is like 'animal abuse" that is just really starting to be a little ridicoulous and well friggin mean......I can name a million other things an animal can go through that is abuse then eating Purina or whatever.God you guys can be harsh,nice to be so wealthy...................:2cents: :2cents:

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 06:55 PM
prin i agree... you just say it better than i do :o

frenchy: i don't mean any disrespect, you should know me better than that :love: hats off to anyone who rescues! i am just saying that those low-down companies who actually *make* shoddy foods like you see bursting off the supermarket shelves will never get any support from me, ever, no matter how cute and "dog-friendly" they make themselves appear. because they're not. they just have clever marketing people, they don't give a crap about cats and dogs, because if they did they wouldn't make foods with disgusting industry waste (ie recycled animals and rotten body parts).

I personally cannot fanthom that anyone who loves their pet would willingly feed this to them (meaning: they know what the ingredients mean, they know what they are feeding is crap, yet they choose to feed it, you know?). I think most people do not know, they fall for the clever marketing hype and vet's recommendations and they think they are doing well by their animals. that's a different story.

That's what i meant by my original comment was: who on this "let's educate about food!" forum would willingly feed crappy purina food, while being aware of alternate choices, but choosing none? i mean if someone can afford a computer and internet connection to come here in the first place... you ain't that poor :frustrated: (not you frenchy! LOL i am just generalizing here)

and for the record, i'd sell my furniture and run up debt to feed my dogs if I had to. but no frickin way would they ever eat crap from walmart or any supermarket shelf :dog: :clown:

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 06:56 PM
Exactly. And Frenchy shouldn't feel bad because she went out of her way to learn, and isn't feeding a food with any mystery meat or even any corn in it. So to me that's better than 90% of people out there already. :highfive:

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 07:06 PM
Well i for one have no computer at home, and where i live it isnt the easiest to get good pet food,but i spent $40.00 on shipping just so i could start feeding her good food,but when we first took her in we had no choice but to go to the grocery store and buy the animal abuse food,or wait should we have spent $20.00 on a piece of fresh fish everyday instead!! I do not shop any longer for myself,so i can take care of my kitten the best way i can,as i should since we took her in,but she was eating abuse food the first month at least and yeah i dont know what her insides look like but she sure looks,feels and acts like a very healty growing kitten.So this makes Frenchy someone who is cruel to animals?????

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 07:11 PM
And Frenchy shouldn't feel bad because she went out of her way to learn, and isn't feeding a food with any mystery meat or even any corn in it. So to me that's better than 90% of people out there already

true! :highfive: for frenchy! :highfive: :goodvibes:

heidiho... chill out, man! :D

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 07:20 PM
Oh, so you can go on and on about affording computers and how you would sell your furniture,good for you,but i go on and on about you guys being kind of mean about the whole food thing and i need to chill out,why dont you chill out about it to!!

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 07:21 PM
yes dear ;)

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
whatever honey

Hunter's_owner
January 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
I have stayed out of this for the most part. But I wanted to add:

Heidi they weren't directing anything to Frenchy. For one thing Frenchy doesn't feed the crap food, and they know that, so the comments about the crap food is really directed at people that don't know any better, that think that what they are doing is the right thing due to the advertising campaigns that the crap companies use.

Not all supermarket brands are all that bad. The Costco brand of dog food, the lamb and rice one is not that bad, so when you are going to feed a brand such as that, as long as you look at the ingredients to see what is best, than that is all that matters, imo

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 07:28 PM
exactly what hunter's owner said... i can't help but cringe everytime i see an ad on the telly for "beneful" :sick: and people fall for it, they trust that they are being told the truth. THAT is what makes me so upset... the lies. :sad: (costo doesn't advertise their food and like HO said, some of their formulas have decent ingredients at least)

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Heidiho, Costco's kirkland brand (what Frenchy is feeding) is 1000000x better than anything on the shelves at Walmart. :shrug: Walmart foods, like Ol'Roy are the ones with "animal meal", and mystery "meat". I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by "meat". :o I mean the food has dogs and cats in it. But those are the $7/40lbs foods.

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 07:35 PM
Well maybe we just read them and took it two different ways...But either way it seems kind of harsh to say" how can you say you love your pet if you feed them food that isnt the best of the best,".

coppperbelle
January 31st, 2007, 07:43 PM
And not sure if i did see that but did someone say it is like 'animal abuse" that is just really starting to be a little ridicoulous and well friggin mean......I can name a million other things an animal can go through that is abuse then eating Purina or whatever.God you guys can be harsh,nice to be so wealthy...................:2cents: :2cents:

When I mentioned animal abuse it was because I knew someone who fed her dog table scraps and lots of them. The dog became extremely fat and that is what I said was abuse. Just wanted to set that straight.

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 07:43 PM
...But either way it seems kind of harsh to say" how can you say you love your pet if you feed them food that isnt the best of the best,".

heidi... nobody ever said that. you should go read what was written again... :)

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 07:52 PM
Well maybe we just read them and took it two different ways...But either way it seems kind of harsh to say" how can you say you love your pet if you feed them food that isnt the best of the best,".

I agree with techno. Nobody has said that. All I'm saying is whatever your income, there is no excuse for feeding cats and dogs to your cat and dog. Foods that cheap lead to HUGE vet bills generally, not to mention how gross it is to feed your pet its own kind. If you feed IAMS, fine. That's NOT one of the ones with dogs and cats in it, but do realize what is in it and what the company is about.

The only problem I really have is when people feed Iams and purina because they're "the best". They're not the best and as long as you know that, I'm happy.

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 07:54 PM
I personally cannot fanthom that anyone who loves their pet would willingly feed this to them ... im sorry i had it wrong,thats how it was said..

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 07:57 PM
s'ok heidi. sometimes it's easy to misunderstand in the world of the 'net :)

i hope that with prin's clarification things are more clear?... :dog:

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:04 PM
I do understand what you are saying and up until i got Damien what 2 years ago now,i knew NOTHING about good,bad and the ugly of pet food.And when i got roxy i had to feed her the crap food for a little bit and i hated giving her that s*** to, she does eat Wellness now.But i kind of look at it like her other options in life werent lookin good,so if she had to eat store bought food for a bit then so be it.

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 08:16 PM
heidi i would have done the same thing, had i been in your shoes :cat: you're a great cat-mom and roxy is lucky to have you :goodvibes:

i'm just mad at the crap-food companies who dupe consumers into thinking that their food is something it's not. sooo many people are convinced Hills or Pedigree or Beneful is the Best Food Ever because either their vets say so, or the shiny ad on TV said so... you know? :sad:

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 08:19 PM
I didn't mean to start a feud :o slowly backing out now....

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 08:21 PM
There's no feud Frenchy. And if there is, it's probably me who started it.:o Just a big misunderstanding (hopefully).

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks,that makes me feel good,sorry for the bit*** attitude,i guess i thought everyone was slamming Frenchy..and thought it was unfair.....Roxy is everything to me..And you are right about the ads and stuff,cause the new one Purina has out is pretty sweet and would get me if i didnt know better,I think the slogan is Dogs Rule,with a commercial that is pretty convincing they care

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 08:23 PM
No, no, nobody slams Frenchy. Frenchy rocks! :highfive:

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:27 PM
I know and i have never met her and here i am getting all freaky weird about her..........:frustrated: :eek:

Prin
January 31st, 2007, 08:29 PM
oo lala! Heidi and Frenchy are having a sexy party! :D

Hunter's_owner
January 31st, 2007, 08:32 PM
rotflmao:laughing:

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:43 PM
lmao!!!!!Ok i still dont know what that means when i see it,is it from South Park??

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 08:47 PM
he he! yes i think so?

sexy + party = frenchy! :party: :crazy: now if heidi wants to join in .... oooooh ! PG13 forum now? :D

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:49 PM
hmmm!!!!!! might be nc 17:evil: :evil: :evil:

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 08:54 PM
:offtopic: OMG you guys are sooooo uncool ! It's from Family guy :cool: :p (coming from a 36 yr old who still watches cartoons)

heidiho
January 31st, 2007, 08:57 PM
oops sorry,dont watch that,though i love King of the Hill......so what no sexy party!

Frenchy
January 31st, 2007, 09:00 PM
he he! yes i think so?

sexy + party = frenchy! :party: :crazy: now if heidi wants to join in .... oooooh ! PG13 forum now? :D

I don't swing that way but maybe she has a cool surfer dude to introduce to me :pray: or maybe I'm too old for a surfer dude :o

TeriM
February 1st, 2007, 12:53 AM
2 cats eat raw. Tried Fred on Wellness but had recurring urinary infections so switched back to raw.

Lucy eats mostly raw. She was entirely raw for about 7 years because of huge allergy issues. Now she can eat some kibble so often gets kibble with add-ons in the am (because I am lazy :D ). She also gets Vit C, milk thistle, acidophilus, Vit E supplements, digestive enzymes for treatment of her liver condition.

Riley eats holistic kibble with add ons. I buy Timberwolf and change the flavor for each bag I get . He gets plain yogurt, salmon oil, veggies, fruit and sometimes some dinner leftovers (assuming they are fairly healthy). I also sometimes give him a little raw meat with his dinner and both dogs often get raw bones to chew.

heidiho
February 1st, 2007, 02:21 PM
Well there is NO shortage of men here for sure,it is bizarre,there are lots more men to women here,so if you are ever lookin for a hot surfer dude this is the place to come....