Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat-Nip Party

chico2
January 26th, 2007, 03:41 PM
You're probably getting tired of my kitties by now,but the last few days I've been on a roll:D
They did not want to go out today,so I brought out the cat-nip bag and put some on the cardboard-thingy:cat:
Here's Rocky enjoying what's left in the bag..

chico2
January 26th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Vinnie getting curios,what's he got???Mmmmm the scratcher smells great..
maybe I'll fight for it:D

chico2
January 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Oh Yeah,dad's got more...

chico2
January 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Chico:whats with those two dim-wits,gotta check it out..hmmm good stuff!!

Tommysmom
January 26th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Awww, they look so happy! Rocky looks like he's got a big huge grin on his face in the second one :cloud9: .

Stacer
January 26th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Kitty heaven. Rocky looks blissful in the first 2 photos.

Where did you get that scratcher? I've got an inclined one like that but it's made of cardboard and is on its last legs. That one looks much more durable than mine.

heidiho
January 26th, 2007, 07:41 PM
pretty cute!!! love your pet family.i have that scratcher but where can i get something like that to set it in??

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Sexy party ! :thumbs up

Prin
January 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Great pics! I never get tired of them. Really.:)

chico2
January 27th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Thank's girls:cat:
Stacer,I got it at Wal-Mart for $9 something,at my Pet-Supply store(Ren's Pet Depot)they wanted $19:eek:
I also bought a couple of refill cardboards,this is one of the things the cat use ALL the time:thumbs up

cpietra16
January 27th, 2007, 10:09 AM
:D looks like they forgave you for leaving them outside in the cold:D

Kristin7
January 27th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Ok, I rarely look at this part of the forum so first time for me seeing your kitties. I have to say, I love Rocky's markings!!

chico2
January 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM
CPietra,oh yes,cats have a very short memory and they went out today,with hubby,not too cold. Rocky found a frozen poor Starling:sad:

Kristin(spelled the Swedish way:confused: )my Rocky is a Pure-Bred Tabby barncat:laughing: I too think he has nice markings,love them Tabbys:lovestruck:

mummummum
January 28th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Oooooo stoned kitties ! I love the total-bliss look catnip ~ shame there isn't a natural, non-carcinogenic, non-organ-destroying catnip for humans isn't it ? And I never get tired of kitty pix so post away !

Smiley14
January 28th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Oh those are so cute!!! Where'd you find that cardboard thingy? Looks so cool! :) I can never get enough pics of your kitties! They always look so beautiful and happy. I LOVE seeing them!

TeriM
January 30th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Awesome pics :lovestruck: of the furbabies. I too have one of the cardboard holders that is on it's last legs (duct taped together). I hate Walmart but I might have to go check that out.