Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Huge Thank you

Rottielover
January 24th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Everyone on Pets.ca who has helped me in the past, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
There are a couple people who have gone way past forum help, and I want to thank you...
Sarah...Cpietra, Puppy's owner, LOL, Prin, TD, and so many others.
I want to appologize for not being able to contribute as much as I should, Life has been way hectic...No excuses, but it is mine.
I read everyday to see what is out there, just so emotionally tired, not in the right mind to write.
So This is an appology, and a Thank you......

Golden Girls
January 24th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry I don't know of past troubles, I just want to say I hope at least you feel better :grouphug:

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Rottielover,I remember your troubling times,I only hope from now on things will be looking up:fingerscr :grouphug:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 24th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I remember them too - hope everything goes great for you from now on - but we are here if you need us. :grouphug:

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 11:18 PM
:grouphug: I'm glad things are getting better for you with your job and Harley.

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 11:19 PM
yes, me too. life is a roller-coaster but you gotta enjoy the ride and scream as loud as everyone else while having fun! :D

Rottielover
January 25th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I just did not want anyone to feel like I was being selfish or greedy with the postings.
I am doing so much better now, and I am going to jump right in to the posting, and pictures...watch out guys

badger
January 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Rottielover, we'll take you any which way. I think you are a brave woman and setting a great example for your little girl. Keep going, no looking back.

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Amen sisters :thumbs up

We love you, just holler if there's something you need, if we can help we will!

:grouphug:

Rottielover
January 25th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Just being there and understanding that I am not avoiding, or being selfish is wonderful. Everyone has hardships, and I am doing better, but still not totally there.
I am trying to do what is best for everyone, and sometimes that means not posting. LOL, things will come out alot worse than they should....not as helpful as can be.
Thank you all once again