Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's cold mom...let us in.

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Hubby took them outside,they lasted about 5 min,makes think of all the kitties out there,we no warm place to curl up:sad:
Vinnie all brighteyed,open the dooor,mom....!
Chico too,it's cold mom!!!

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Then it was Rocky's turn...my feeties are cold!!
All together:HELP!!!
The dirty patiodoor is Vinnies artwork:cat:

Scott_B
January 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Cute Kitties!

dogcatharmony
January 24th, 2007, 12:52 PM
What cuties!! Just out of curiousity, in the last photo, who is the peanut eater??

mummummum
January 24th, 2007, 01:23 PM
What sweeties ! I'm surprized they venture out at all !

heidiho
January 24th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I love your cats they are all beautiful..looks very cold out there

Rottielover
January 24th, 2007, 02:13 PM
oh let them in already you evil person:evil: :laughing: They are cuties

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 04:31 PM
:laughing: the peanuts are for my other 4-legged friends,they also feast on leftover X-Mas nuts...(now,now girls;) )
Here's an example...my FiFi :rip: :sad:

CyberKitten
January 24th, 2007, 05:03 PM
What cute and adorable pictures ( cute and adorable subjects to photo tho of course!!) Chico!! They do not look too thrilled at all with the weather. YY does a Siamese yowl of she gets too close to the door and it opens. It is as if she is saying - you should know better than to open THAT thing near me, meeerrrrrrrrrppp!

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 05:20 PM
The thing is,they meow and want to go out and hubby takes them outside every day when he goes to fill the birdfeeders,it's like they keep forgetting it's cold out there:laughing:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2007, 09:27 PM
it's like they keep forgetting it's cold out there:laughing:

Or maybe they have my goldens syndrome, let us out so we can come back inside and get a treat (it doesn't work but still,they try:evil: )

jiorji
January 24th, 2007, 09:34 PM
awww look at their pathetic faces trying to guilt you into letting them back in the house :laughing: so cute:cloud9:

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 11:13 PM
lol I love these pics, Chico! The stressed confused looks on their faces is priceless! (only funny because I know they're coming in to be spoiled rotten though...:o :D )

TeriM
January 25th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Love those kitties :lovestruck: .

chico2
January 25th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Frenchy,I laughed when I read your Goldens Syndrome,cause that's exactly it:laughing:
The norm is,when they come back inside they get a treat(or a few)and then go for a snooze.
They go out for 2 seconds,then it's,'we've been out,how about them treats':laughing:all 3 lining up on the table:cat:

Shamrock
January 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Great pics of your furry gang, Chico!:)
So their snowy explorations have an ulteriour motive then... just humouring you to get treats.;)
That is so... cat like.:)

JanM
January 25th, 2007, 05:42 PM
What cuties you have! Their expressions are sooooo good!

cpietra16
January 25th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Oh CHico...here I thought you had no mean bone in your body...to leave those poor helpless and hungry and cold kitties outside while you are inside a very warm house taking pictures, is just too cruel...........:eek: :D

chico2
January 26th, 2007, 07:42 AM
CPietra:laughing: I know,I guess I have a little mean streak,way in there somewhere:evil:
Around 10 am,every day,they get restless and want to go outside.
Hubby gets in to his wintergarb,I roll out some old area-rugs to keep from having to clean the floors,AGAIN and again.
The kitties get their collars on and eagerly they go outside...OH NO!!It's cold!! 2 seconds later they're by the door:cat: