Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i've got a hankering...!

Pages : [1] 2

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 08:53 PM
OK i must be out of my mind. sitting here watching American Idol, hankering for junk food (hmmm coincidence?!)... if i could have two bites of each of the below, i would be in taste heaven, albeit caloric hell:

http://www.bosfoodandgames.com/hotdog.jpg

http://www.exhibit5a.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/poutine.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Pepperoni_pizza.jpg/250px-Pepperoni_pizza.jpg

http://www.freshdirect.com/media/images/product/ezmeals/4_meals/hmrmeal_4frchxslw_z.jpg

http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/wxxa/onion%20rings.jpg

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM
Maybe you're smelling the cookies I'm making.:D

jiorji
January 23rd, 2007, 09:00 PM
anyone touch that poutine and i swear i'm gonna bite them!!:evil:
MINE MINE MINE!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 09:05 PM
I want the fried chicken!

I had a hankering today, and followed through :sad: Got some McD's nuggets. :shrug:

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
prin, not a sugar craving right now... mmm hot crispy salty things! :cloud9:

jiorji, i'm afraid you'll have to get your own that one's MIIIIINE mine mine all miiiine! :evil:

byrd, stop torturing me... mmm hot crispy mcnuggets... sigh :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 23rd, 2007, 09:27 PM
one bite of poutine, one bite of pizza, one bite of poutine, one bite of pizza :cloud9:

breeze
January 23rd, 2007, 09:29 PM
dibes on the hotdog and fires smothered in katchup yummmmmmmmmmmmm
p.m.s. anyone?? lol

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM
mmmmm yeah they were good, so hot, so crispy..... mmmmm :p

breeze
January 23rd, 2007, 09:31 PM
Maybe you're smelling the cookies I'm making.:D

what kind of cookies?? chocolate possiblity. I could go for some right now

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 09:41 PM
Ok, I gotta ask what the heck is poutine and what is on those fries? It looks like cheese with corn?? (I'm an American, remember??)

I'm a sweets person. Gets me in trouble everytime. I made a good treat the other day. You take crescent rolls, divide them in to the little triangles, put 3 hershey's kisses at the big end, roll them up, bake them for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle with powdered sugar and eat warm. Yummmmy! :thumbs up but I love some salty hot crunchy Wendy's fries. Yes, I can say PMS!! :D

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 09:44 PM
Those fries are poutine.

Fries covered with cheese curds and gravy. Don't like it myself, but to each their own, right.

Yeah, I can say PMS too. That's why I've been so bitchy and needing to vent lately. :mad:

I like sweet and salty together.... almond bark made with salted almonds.... yummy.

breeze
January 23rd, 2007, 09:46 PM
any kind of junk food will do especialy CHOCOLATE !!!!! I need my chocolate. :laughing: bitchyness I can handle going without chocolate I can't

Frenchy
January 23rd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Those fries are poutine.

Fries covered with cheese curds and gravy. Don't like it myself, but to each their own, right.

Have you ever try one in Quebec ? yummmyyyyy :thumbs up it covers 3 of the food groups you know.

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Um.... I've never been to Quebec, so the answer would be 'no'.

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 10:01 PM
choooocoooolaaate! ok fine. first the salty crispy things, then i get to shove my face into one of these monsters... :cloud9:

http://bigboyflorida.com/db3/00280/bigboyflorida.com/_uimages/hot_fudge.jpg

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
Did you say GRAVY?? Like brown gravy, chicken gravy? What kind of gravy? I don't like gravy. Although, I have a friend in Canada who told me about ketchup chips and I said ewwww, and she sent me a bag and they were really good! lol

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Ketchup chips are da bomb!!!! :lovestruck:

Um.... I think it's brown gravy.

breeze
January 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM
choooocoooolaaate! ok fine. first the salty crispy things, then i get to shove my face into one of these monsters... :cloud9:

http://bigboyflorida.com/db3/00280/bigboyflorida.com/_uimages/hot_fudge.jpg

that sounds good to me.. there goes my waist line but who cares as long as it is very satisfing
sorry about the spelling

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
TD where in the world do you find all these yummylicious pictures?? Unless you are a gourmet chef and taking them with your new camera? :D

Frenchy
January 23rd, 2007, 10:11 PM
Did you say GRAVY?? Like brown gravy, chicken gravy? What kind of gravy? I don't like gravy. Although, I have a friend in Canada who told me about ketchup chips and I said ewwww, and she sent me a bag and they were really good! lol

It's usually like BBQ sauce and they make poutine gravy now ! But it's extremely fattening. I like the BBQ sauce better. And looooots of cheese.

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
i'm not a chef (like prin :D ) but i know how to work google, LOL! sigh. i sooo want poutine so bad right now... hot rich chicken gravy, smothering crispy fries and melting curd cheese... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

http://lpdp.chez-alice.fr/poutine_img/poutine%20avant.jpg

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 10:37 PM
YUMMY!!! Tomorrow, after my interview, I'm gettin' me one! :evil: <-- Prin with fork

The gravy is more of like a "hot chicken" gravy only not as salty.

And yeah, if you've had a poutine outside of Qc and didn't like it, that makes sense. ;)

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 10:39 PM
Oh and the cookies I made kinda sucked...:o They were (supposed to be) chocolate chip... But I put too much flour and they ended up being really high.. Sort of chocolate chip cookie cakes.:D

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
and even then, some quebec places don't know how to make a good poutine :yuck: what's with the thin orange sauce?! gross!

prin... is this a SECOND interview?... :fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
So are you gals inviting us all up for some homemade QC poutine?

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM
Oh the worst is poutine with grated mozarella! :sick: That's USA style. :D Oh and yeah- come on over! :highfive:

No, techno.. Just a first interview...:o

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
Good luck with the interview. :grouphug:

Jemma might get jealous though, Willow will totally crush on Boo.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
Those fries are poutine.

Yeah, I can say PMS too. That's why I've been so bitchy and needing to vent lately. :mad:

I like sweet and salty together.... almond bark made with salted almonds.... yummy.

Have you tried the nature valley sweet and salty granola bars - I am not normally a granola bar person but these are really good.

and I will have a few of those onion rings please.:D

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
lol Jemma's not the jealous type. She's the "make jealous" type.:D

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
I must say that does NOT look appealing at all. Maybe it's the cheese curds? Or the gravy? lol I love CHEESE fries with melted cheese, sour cream, bacon and ranch dressing to dip it in. Yummmmmy. OH and an ice cold pepsi. hehe I'm getting hungry.

http://www.finandfeatherresort.com/dining/elements/cheese_fries.jpg

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 10:55 PM
brandy those look gooooooood! :cloud9:

joey'smama, yes i LOVE those granola bars! sooo satisfying and not too sweet like candy...

i've yet to meet a single person who has tried a GOOD poutine and not loved it. we get folks from our japanese office here quite often and they eat it every day, they go NUTS for that stuff. also converted health-junkies to poutine, europeans, americans who had never heard of the stuff and cringed... but after one bite.... converted! :highfive:

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Yep. I agree. I've had peeps from England come and have disgusted looks on their faces when they see it, and then sit there and scarf a LARGE- completely. I can't eat a large even after a break up.:D

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 11:02 PM
prin! ROTFLMAO!!! :laughing:

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
I would be willing to try it. I love cheese and I love fries. Not so crazy about gravy, but I'd try it. :D

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
You just have to say "Poutine, pas beaucoup de sauce".:D (not a lot of sauce ;)).

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
I'll take your extra sauce! :goodvibes:

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Love the Sweet and Salty granola bars!!!! Especially the almond.

Prin, I guess Jemma and Willow will just have to fight for Boo's affections then. Willow loooooves tall black male doggies, you should see her with Chago who is a black goldendoodle, those two are in love. :lovestruck: But, she will cheat with someone as handsome as Boo.

So, Brandy when do you want to go up and visit those two?

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
So, Brandy when do you want to go up and visit those two?

My mom is going to the beach this weekend. I told her I was ready for an out of town visit! :D Canada would do. hehe

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 11:21 PM
come on up! but don't forget your passports, LOL :D

more poutines... mmmmmmmmm....

http://loloieg.free.fr/recettes/images/06_01.jpg

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM
Um... did I miss something? Quebec is no longer part of Canada? :confused:

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM
lol Brandy is in Virginia...

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 11:25 PM
all air travelers need a passport to get into the States now.... new rule! :goodvibes:

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 11:27 PM
We need a passport to go there, but do they need a passport to come here?

But, you said 'passports', I don't need mine, she just needs hers. :p

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
Girls, this is sad. I don't even HAVE a passport. :sad: I have never been outside my country. I will travel one day though! :thumbs up

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 11:37 PM
That's ok, Brandy. You didn't need one to come up here till maybe today... if you have to have one to come through this way...

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 11:37 PM
I just got mine in November '05, I was 31. :shrug: But, I've been to the U.S. several times and to Holland when I was still young enough to be on my mom's passport.

brandynva
January 23rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
I just got mine in November '05, I was 31. :shrug: But, I've been to the U.S. several times and to Holland when I was still young enough to be on my mom's passport.

You got a passport and met the love of your life right? I'd get a passport and it would get dusty in my house. lol My husband has no interest in travelling out of the country. But that's okay. My dream is to go to Russia and work in the orphanages there. I love kids and can't stand to see them suffer and be neglected. So, one day I will make it. :D That's one of the reasons I want my nursing degree, so I can go for medical reasons. But ANYWAY, here I go thread jacking ANOTHER thread. I am soo sorry. I think it's time for me to go to bed. lol

Lukka'sma
January 23rd, 2007, 11:51 PM
When I have a food craving it's usually for Corn Bread. Dark golden brown crispy outer layer, made in a cast iron skillet. Hot and slathered with butter. Yum-yum

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 11:51 PM
Yup, that's what I did.

Time for me to go to bed too, waaaay past my bedtime, been up since 5:30. *yawn*

technodoll
January 23rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
yep... americans now need a passport to RETURN to the country (by air travel only at this point). apparently the passport offices have been pretty busy lately...

i can't find a recipe for poutine sauce anywhere :frustrated:

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 12:00 AM
I think only Mr Lafleur and Mr Labelle know the right ones.;)

brandynva
January 24th, 2007, 12:03 AM
yep... americans now need a passport to RETURN to the country (by air travel only at this point). apparently the passport offices have been pretty busy lately...

i can't find a recipe for poutine sauce anywhere :frustrated:

You mean I wouldn't need a passport to get INTO Canada, but I'd need one to get OUT? Is that a trap? lol

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Nooooo... :angel:

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 12:05 AM
You mean I wouldn't need a passport to get INTO Canada, but I'd need one to get OUT? Is that a trap?

ha ha! darn we've been figured out! LOL :evil:

on a serious note... http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

brandynva
January 24th, 2007, 12:09 AM
ha ha! darn we've been figured out! LOL :evil:

on a serious note... http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

:D Well if I could have my doggies and live with one of ya'll that would be okay... for me, maybe not for you. hehe You would be rushing to get me a passport to return home. Maybe shove me over the border with a long pole? :angel:

I will check out that website tomorrow TD. now it's time for beddie bye.

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Gnite Brandy.:) Make sure you bring Jesse's Mommy, Jawert, Hazel, and respective doggies with you when you come up to get trapped, uhh, I mean, come up for a visit.;)

trippincherri
January 24th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Well umm you guys are sliding off topic here!!!

Wasn't this about cravings?? Food related ones? I am soo hungry after looking at those pics it's not even funny.

I too love the Sweet and Salty bars, and looove ketchup chips (I can't believe they don't have them in the states!!! That is a crime!)
I myself am not much of a chocolate person, but crave salty crunchy foods.

I have been on a baking spree lately and in the past week have made 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies (I make the BEST you'll ever taste, and I can brag because I know they are THAT good!!:p ) My bf works in the oilfield and his crew mates offer to buy batches of cookies from me!
I have also made a peanut butter/vanilla cream pie (very good) and today I am setting out to use up those rotting bananas for some chocolate chip banana bread!!
I love baking much more than cooking, but somehow am stuck doing both regularly! Ah well the man's gotta eat I suppose :laughing: .

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 02:00 PM
and looove ketchup chips (I can't believe they don't have them in the states!!! That is a crime!)

:eek: are you serious? :eek: but you guys have sooo many cool flavors of chips! tons of them! weird :o

brandynva
January 24th, 2007, 03:08 PM
:eek: are you serious? :eek: but you guys have sooo many cool flavors of chips! tons of them! weird :o

Actually I think Lay's just introduced a Ketchup Chip in our market. I don't know about the rest of the country. I had never heard of them until I talked to my Canadian friend. There was another kind she sent me, but I can't remember what they were...

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 03:11 PM
he he he! bacon chips? poutine chips? :p

Hunter's_owner
January 24th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Actually I think Lay's just introduced a Ketchup Chip in our market. I don't know about the rest of the country. I had never heard of them until I talked to my Canadian friend.

Really? We have always had Ketchup chips.

chico2
January 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Oh girls,I am trying to read what everyone says and you keep putting up those disgusting pictures of Poutine,cheese-curds:yuck: my dinner is churning in my tummy:laughing:
With all the great French food in Quebec you tell people about Poutine:yuck:
I have the best food ever,whenever we go to Quebec,but never,never ever would I eat that stuff,so there'll be tons leftover for you:laughing:

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 05:00 PM
that's ok chico... more for me!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Byrd
January 24th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I've been craving the 'fries with gravy' one, but can't find them, apparently they only come out in limited editions. I also looooved the Ketchup Doritos, but they don't make them anymore!!! :sad:

trippincherri
January 24th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Yep ever since I can remember there's been Old Dutch ketchup chips, and only Old Dutch will do!! :D They just make better chips what can I say?

And I too think poutine is great, yum!

I don't think they have Cheezies in the States either, thats really too bad lol.
Here's a weird snack for you guys to try....and you have to try it don't just say eeeewww and chase the thought out of your head, you have to give it a chance.

Dip your Cheezies in vanilla ice cream, and not just a little dip make sure you get a clump of ice cream on the end of your Cheezie, oh my goodness it is good.
For years I couldn't get my finicky eating man to try it, but he did and guess who now eats vanilla ice cream with Cheezies IN it?
Ya my man, *sigh* I'm so proud of him.:laughing:

Byrd
January 24th, 2007, 06:58 PM
hhhmmmm different.

I like cream cheese on chocolate Timbits.

I've never seen Old Dutch chips, but if I do.....

jesse's mommy
January 24th, 2007, 07:16 PM
I don't think they have Cheezies in the States either, thats really too bad lol.
Here's a weird snack for you guys to try....and you have to try it don't just say eeeewww and chase the thought out of your head, you have to give it a chance.

What are Cheezies? Is it this?

Byrd
January 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
:eek: NOOOOO!!!

Cheetos

Check out this site: http://www.canadaonly.ca/canadaonly.ca/market/namerica/snacks/snacks.html

I just found out that they have Ketchup Lays in Egypt!!! :eek:

jesse's mommy
January 24th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Cheetos! Why didn't you say so? ;)

brandynva
January 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Amen JM! I looove Cheetos and the puffy ones too. They just melt in your mouth. Yummy and a friend just turned me onto the white cheddar ones too. <siiigh> And do ya'll have Krispy Kremes up there?? I love the original glazed.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/krispy-kreme-tray.jpg

Byrd
January 24th, 2007, 08:10 PM
We have Krispy Kreme! :p

Frenchy
January 24th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Bagel with cream cheese and Nutella :cloud9: Toasts with Nutella and peanut butter :cloud9:

brandynva
January 24th, 2007, 09:55 PM
I like blueberry bagels with cinnamon swirl cream cheese. yum

Byrd
January 24th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Man this thread makes me hungry!!!!

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 10:11 PM
hot toast with butter and brown sugar! :cloud9:

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Dip your Cheezies in vanilla ice cream, and not just a little dip make sure you get a clump of ice cream on the end of your Cheezie, oh my goodness it is good. omg that is so gross. Sorry, but I am so not trying that. :sick:

I'd rather dip chocolate chip cookies in chocolate chip cookie dough... Oh yeah! :cloud9:

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
a frozen pan of home-made fudge, omg... droool... :cloud9:

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 11:27 PM
I'm so going to have to break into a bakery this weekend :laughing:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fe/1-2-3-4_cake_slice_with_chocolate_sour_cream_icing.JPG/300px-1-2-3-4_cake_slice_with_chocolate_sour_cream_icing.JPG

Prin
January 24th, 2007, 11:28 PM
ha ha... :D

*goes to lock the door*

Peepmouse
January 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Man you guys are making me drool!:evil:
Doesn't matter to me if it's salty or sweet, I love it all!:love: :thumbs up :lovestruck:
Has anyone ever tried the Dill Pickle Doritos? They are awesome!:thumbs up
Or Miss Vicky's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream kettle chips? Mmmmmm.....:D

I'm going to pop into the TJT and try to catch up on what I missed today...
Back later (once the cravings go away)...:)

technodoll
January 24th, 2007, 11:57 PM
he he! prin i'll ask boo to let me in :evil:

peepmouse yes for the dill doritos, they were too salty and chemical for me... but i looove their other flavors! specially ranch :cloud9:

miss vickies chips ROCK!! :lovestruck:

Prin
January 25th, 2007, 12:06 AM
lol Boo doesn't know how to unlock the door. (I'm not a good enough trainer...:D)

For a while, they had sour cream and salsa tostitos and they disappeared. They were AWESOME! :cloud9:

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 12:08 AM
ooooh i remember those! the small little round ones!! they're GONE??? :eek: :yell:

Prin
January 25th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, all they have is spicy quesadilla. :rolleyes:

Skryker
January 25th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Evil thread! Ah well, I'm off to bake cookies anyways-I've been promising them to the fambly for a couple of weeks now. :o I don't always bake at 1am-good thing I'm a night-owl!

Not a big fan of Ketchup chips, but love Salt and Vinegar! And dill pickle.
Don't really like BBQ chips, but Humpty Dumpty BBQ Ringolos rock. Got the Lay's spicy curry on the weekend-not bad at all. Those Almond Sweet and Salty granola bars are almost as good as chocolate bars! :thumbs up Yay Costco and their 32 packs (mostly peanut, but still good).

I really miss Taco (or Tacquito) Doritos (back in the 70's), Nacho Cheese Crunchits (also the 70's) and Salsa Rio Doritos. It gets to the point that I almost hate to try new stuff, 'cause if I like it, it seems to disappear-like Cheddar Cheese Ringolos. :frustrated: :yell: Oh, and Cherry Coke. My very favourite pop. It disappears and reappears every few years. Unfortunately the last time it came back, it's now Black Cherry-Vanilla Coke. :yuck:

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 10:30 AM
i like plain coke over ice, with a wedge of lime drizzled in it and dropped in for good measure :cloud9: accompanied by a nice plate of spaghetti, meat sauce, parmesan cheese, dollop of butter and lots of tabasco!

ok i need a napkin. i just drooled all over my keyboard :frustrated:

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Yuck. I'm sooo glad all these pics don't make my mouth water with anything but pre-puke saliva!:yuck:

A nicely grilled chicken breast with vegetables and a good salad, not only does it taste great, it leaves you feeling light weight (not heavy in the tummy) and full of energy.

Remember the quote from Jack LaLanne:

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING LEAN FEELS

Think about that quote next time you think you feel like having some of that greasy and/or sweet junk "food"

:sorry: the PT talking ...

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 11:21 AM
yes, but giving in to craving once in a while doesn't hurt. and it's good for the soul:D

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Yup, I agree. Just as long as the "for once" doesn't happen every day :) like it seems to do for a lot of people. Sometimes "thanks" to family and/or friends who don't have a weight problem or don't care.

I honestly have problems with sweet things now, except "After Eight" chocolates, I can eat those still but feel soo :sick: afterwards, it's not worth it, so I haven't had one for almost a year! Greasy things I just can't stomach, won't swallow it.

My "cheats" will limit themselves to a home-made Irish coffee, with real Jameson's and real whipped cream (not the canned squirts with ...?? in them) :D but I'm out of Jameson's :yell:

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 11:37 AM
well this is a "junk food cravings" thread, no diet food talk allowed! :evil:

trust me i do allow SOME junk food to hit my system once in a while, makes life bearable :D i don't eat it everyday... but i do crave it all the time, LOL! i think that's the case for alot of us, right? back to the subject at hand..

mmmmmmmmm! nachos!! :cloud9:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/284034/2/istockphoto_284034_nacho_plate.jpg

Mahealani770
January 25th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Oh god those nachos look HEAVENLY!! Not to mention those fries covered in cheese, bacon bits, and a nice bowl of ranch dressing to dip them into!! Where's the drooling smiley when you need him????

Does anybody remember the original BBQ chips that Lays used to make? This was before KC Masterpiece BBQ (which are too sweet) and before their Flamin Hot Lays (which are too damn hot for my system to handle)? They came in a white and bright red checkered bag. I LOVED those things and they were PERFECT!! I have memories of sitting by the lake eating those things with my family. And parties with those chips in bowls laying around. What in the hell is wrong with the Lays company getting rid of those things???
They've crushed my childhood memories!!! lol :mad:

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 11:57 AM
I know it's cold outside and i am wearing a wool sweater but..... this just looks soooooo good spoons anyone?? :evil:

Prin
January 25th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Ooo I'll have the peach one!

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 01:11 PM
It's aprocot but we can change it. strawberry, peach, it does n't matter. :thumbs up

Prin
January 25th, 2007, 01:45 PM
lol Shows I know my fruits.:D :D

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 01:51 PM
It doesn't matter what fruit what matters is the ice cream

Prin
January 25th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Oh, yeah, I can tell any flavor of ice cream.:D

So techno, what'd you steal us from the bakery?

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 02:06 PM
ooh the bakery will only be tonight... grocery-store bakery :frustrated: was running late this morning, soooo late... or maybe i'll hold still, tomorrow's lunch is at Belle Province with some coworkers :cloud9: :p

comme dit mon boss... deux roteux, une graisseuse, une gazeuse!!! :D

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM
LOL :laughing: I go to a hamburger joint once every 4 months, to remind myself why I don't go more often.:yuck:

Frenchy
January 25th, 2007, 08:09 PM
ooh the bakery will only be tonight...

I wish we had a bakery in my area :sad: when I was a kid my mom use to buy "retailles de patisseries" (sorry I just can't translate that without sounding gross but really,it was sooo yummy)

Byrd
January 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM
One of the girls I work with brought in raspberry blueberry cake yesterday, it was soooooo good. Everything seemed so fresh too.

I can't believe the sour cream and salsa tostitos are gone!!! Shows how often I eat those eh.

I also miss the ketchup Ringalos. Can anyone tell I like ketchup flavoured? :goodvibes:

brandynva
January 25th, 2007, 08:40 PM
One of the girls I work with brought in raspberry blueberry cake yesterday, it was soooooo good. Everything seemed so fresh too.

I can't believe the sour cream and salsa tostitos are gone!!! Shows how often I eat those eh.

I also miss the ketchup Ringalos. Can anyone tell I like ketchup flavoured? :goodvibes:

I loved the flavored tostitos too. I don't eat them very much either. My son LOVES ketchup too. He dips everything in it. :yuck:

What about a good loaded pizza? Mushrooms, onions, bacon, pepperoni, peppers, omg I'm in heaven.

http://www.franchisedirect.co.uk/wwwgraphics/profile_pics/dominospizza/pic1.jpg

Byrd
January 25th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I loved the flavored tostitos too. I don't eat them very much either. My son LOVES ketchup too. He dips everything in it. :yuck:

What about a good loaded pizza? Mushrooms, onions, bacon, pepperoni, peppers, omg I'm in heaven.

Oh, no, I don't dip everything in it, I like ketchup flavoured stuff (chips, popcorn, etc).

I can't eat pepperoni :sick: But a pizza with green peppers, onion, tomatoes, pinapple, mushroom, ground beef, and feta cheese, dipped in garlic dipping sauce. mmmmm I loooove Free Toppings Pizza. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 25th, 2007, 09:01 PM
I could eat almost anything on a pizza :p I don't like meat but I used to order a pizza with ground lamb as topping when I lived in Montreal :eek: I'm ashamed to say, it was yummy. :sorry:

jiorji
January 25th, 2007, 09:02 PM
i think i'm going to pass out :cloud9:

Byrd
January 25th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Mmmm now I'm craving Salted Pastry, a.k.a. Egyptian Pizza! :love:

Byrd
January 25th, 2007, 09:05 PM

OH MY GAWD!!! yummy

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 09:22 PM
omg omg I just saw the cholcolate what ever it was omg just sinful, omg omg omg

Frenchy
January 25th, 2007, 09:36 PM

I got some of those not long ago. They were in the frozen section. You put them in the microwave and voila ! :cloud9:

jiorji
January 25th, 2007, 09:40 PM
omg omg I just saw the cholcolate what ever it was omg just sinful, omg omg omg

LOL it adds 30lbs to your bum just by looking at it :evil:

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM
LOL it adds 30lbs to your bum just by looking at it :evil:

i know but it might be worth it for that

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 10:20 PM
LAVA CAKES!!! (choir of angels) :cloud9:

yep a good loaded pizza and a hot lava cake... only in my dreams though. in real life it's "either" "or", i just can't eat that much in one sitting!! :frustrated:

i'm an idiot. went to the grocery store to stock on up bone-in pork roasts for the kids, eggs, milk, cottage cheese... stared longingly at the chips aisle and made a beeline past it... glanced at the donuts and glazed cakes in the bakery section and forced myself to move on... chanting fat hips! fat hips! fat hips! then came home and had a bowl of organic blue corn chips dipped in salsa and then a chunk of cheese.

I am so lame! :yell:

Byrd
January 25th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Hips? Mine goes to the belly! :mad:

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I realy don't think anyone can eat all and survive. but ooooooooo the dreams the dreams

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 10:47 PM
have not had this in a while my grandmother use to make the best fudge ever , in the world at least i think so. mr felix and mr norton does not even compare.

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 10:49 PM
(TD mopping up keyboard full of drool)

now that's just not fair! :yell: FUDGE!!! :o

:footinmouth: if foot could only be fudge... glorious fudge :footinmouth:

breeze
January 25th, 2007, 10:51 PM
craving glorious craving, it makes you think of what you really want or remember.

Skryker
January 25th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Yum, everything looks so good!

I made only one batch of cookies last night, but they turned out :cloud9: . Shortbread with semi-sweet chocolate chunks and pecans. :cloud9: Sinful-all butter shortbread and chocolate, but one little cookie does it. Can't eat more than one at a time-too rich.

Oooh, and I found new Doritos today! They're called Tandoori Sizzler flavour, and they don't taste like tandoori so much but they are almost exactly like the original Hostess Tacquito chips that I miss so much. :thumbs up

brandynva
January 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Oooh, and I found new Doritos today! They're called Tandoori Sizzler flavour, and they don't taste like tandoori so much but they are almost exactly like the original Hostess Tacquito chips that I miss so much. :thumbs up

It's funny because I've seen several mentions of quite a variety of Doritos from you guys. We only have your 3 basic kinds, Cheese, Cool Ranch and Hot. We are severely limited here...

jiorji
January 25th, 2007, 11:10 PM
:footinmouth: if foot could only be fudge... :

OMG!! yes i see it now...that's a FOOT...made no sense to me before

i looooooooooooooove fugde, but i think i'll learn to make lava cakes first :D

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 11:13 PM
I made only one batch of cookies last night, but they turned out . Shortbread with semi-sweet chocolate chunks and pecans. Sinful-all butter shortbread and chocolate, but one little cookie does it. Can't eat more than one at a time-too rich.

oooh that sounds so dreeeaaamy... you're lucky i'm allergic to pecans cuz i would come over and ninja those cookies right from under your nose! LOL

Oooh, and I found new Doritos today! They're called Tandoori Sizzler flavour, and they don't taste like tandoori so much but they are almost exactly like the original Hostess Tacquito chips that I miss so much.

are you serious? :eek: those sound freaking awesome! wooo! i'll have to look for some.... must. try. all. doritos :D

Skryker
January 25th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Loooovvvee Doritos. The Dill Pickle ones seem to be gone now, though.

Brandy, we have Nacho, Spicy Nacho, Pepper Jack, Cool Ranch, Zesty Cheese, Jalepeno and Cheddar, Extreme BBQ, sweet Chilli Heat...those are the ones I can remember. There were Salsa Rio years ago, and another Salsa one recently. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

technodoll
January 25th, 2007, 11:25 PM
from the fritolay.ca website... they haven't updated the main website with the tandoori flavor yet (you can see the info on a linked site though)

Products available in Quebec:

Doritos« Fromage Nacho
Doritos« Nacho EpicÚ
Doritos« Guacamole
Doritos« Ketchup
Doritos« Nacho Italiano
Doritos« BBQ ╔clatÚ
Doritos« Tex Mex OlÚ
Doritos« Rollitos« Fromage Nacho
Doritos« Rollitos« Taco

Products available in Ontario:

Doritos« Nacho Cheese
Doritos« Spicy Nacho
Doritos« Cool Ranch
Doritos« Zesty Cheese
Doritos« Jalapeno & Cheddar
Doritos« Ketchup
Doritos« Nacho Italiano
Doritos« Guacamole
Doritos« Sizzlin' Tex Mex
Doritos« Bold BBQ
Doritos« Rollitos« Nacho Cheese
Doritos« Rollitos« Taco

Skryker
January 25th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Looks like the Sweet Chilli Heat are gone, too, now. They weren't all that good anyways-more like sweet spicy Ketchup.

erykah1310
January 26th, 2007, 01:04 AM
What ever happened to Vanilla Coke?????????? I friggen loved that stuff:sad:

Byrd
January 26th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Shortbread with semi-sweet chocolate chunks and pecans. :cloud9: Sinful-all butter shortbread and chocolate

Again, OH MY GAWD!!!!! I have to try making those, my mom makes great shortbreads, but I have to try this!

I bought a brownie mix, I have some pecans, I should make brownies with pecans tonight.... cravings, damn cravings.

Byrd
January 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM
TD We don't have the ketchup Doritos in Ontario anymore :sad: , I think they really need to update. :p

RolandsMom
January 26th, 2007, 06:11 PM
hehe.
i just had a hankering too, and im also making cookies, conveniently frozen cookie dough in my freezer. white choc chip macadamia. mm mm mm!!

Prin
January 26th, 2007, 07:06 PM
What ever happened to Vanilla Coke?????????? I friggen loved that stuff:sad:

I am so glad that's gone! They dried up all the vanilla stocks in most of the world making that. It was really quite sickening.:o

I tried the Doritoes ranch ones out west and they was tasty! We got a version of it here temporarily but they were pretty gross.:yuck:

technodoll
January 26th, 2007, 07:55 PM
yeah you only got black cherry vanilla coke now :yuck: OMG did you see what the company owns? it's massive!! http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/brands/brandlist.html :eek:

Prin
January 26th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, coke and pepsi own the world.:sad:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 08:21 PM
There was a documentary on chocolate yesterday on CBC :lovestruck:

Byrd
January 26th, 2007, 08:57 PM
There was a documentary on chocolate yesterday on CBC :lovestruck:

Aaaaannddd?????? Do tell, do tell!

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM

I only watch part of it because I was going mad !!! There was this girl , her job is to taste chocolate, she's a chocolate expert (yes,she gets paid for it!!!) and she was explaining the % of cocoa in chocolate. Like the chocolate bars we buy are actually candy, not real chocolate. They showed a chocolate that was worth $200.00 a piece (or something like that) It's a truffle within a very rich chocolate bite :cloud9:

brandynva
January 26th, 2007, 09:06 PM
I actually liked the vanilla coke, but only if it was ice cold. The black cherry isn't too bad either.

As far as Doritos go, :eek: and we actually HAVE a Frito Lay factory here in town. hehe We do have the black pepper jack here too.

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 09:12 PM

I just remember , it was called "Chocolate confidential"

technodoll
January 26th, 2007, 09:13 PM
There was this girl , her job is to taste chocolate, she's a chocolate expert (yes,she gets paid for it!!!)

hmm.... plotting to steal her job... but how? hmmm... :rolleyes:

breeze
January 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM
I heard somewhere that chocolate ( not the milk chocolate kind goh darn) is good for you the higher the coco the better, when i heard this i went out and bought some, did not like the tast so much 70% 80% chocolate , I still like milk chocolate better. o well.

technodoll
January 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM
i once tried the Lindt 99% pure dark chocolate and :yuck: that stuff is bitter as heck and doesn't taste anything like "chocolate" :eek: guess i'm not a "conoisseur" ha ha!

Prin
January 26th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Yeah, me too. I like milk and white wayyyyy better than dark.:)

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM
That's ok girls, chocolate is suppose to be good , not healthy ! :thumbs up

technodoll
January 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM
ok frenchy... that was a green light, right? :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/34/Chocolate02.jpg/180px-Chocolate02.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/images/recipes/chocolate_300x193.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/47/132871634_7cfbe89927_m.jpg

http://www.masterfoodservices.com/MasterFoodServices/uploaded/pictures/575_SN_BreadPud_LRcropt.JPG

Byrd
January 26th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I tried the 70% once too :yuck: I like Lindt, but the mild better than that. Someone got me the reindeer for Christmas and it was awesome! :lovestruck:

breeze
January 26th, 2007, 10:07 PM
The white chocolate is wwaaayyyyy to sweet. i will just stick to the milk chocolate (lindors, mars, lindors ) can you tell i like lindors lol

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 10:09 PM
The white chocolate is wwaaayyyyy to sweet. i will just stick to the milk chocolate (lindors, mars, lindors ) can you tell i like lindors lol

That's because there is no coco in the white chocolate...so I guess it's not real chocolate ? Thanks TD, I just drooled on the floor, even more than my Sam ! Not only is it good, it's beautiful too :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I just figured out something. I still have some left from x-mas ; Turtles, Toffifee and After Eight,the irish cream ones. So this is the Purina of chocolate ! :laughing:

breeze
January 26th, 2007, 10:13 PM
ok i think i have one that is in the same running "cheese cake"

Frenchy
January 26th, 2007, 10:14 PM
ok i think i have one that is in the same running "cheese cake"

omg omg omg omg look at the one with the chocolate chips in it :cloud9:

breeze
January 26th, 2007, 10:16 PM
i know, i know, it hit a nerve with me too

Byrd
January 26th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'll take the raspberry! :p

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 12:07 AM
I still have some left from x-mas ; Turtles, Toffifee and After Eight,the irish cream ones. So this is the Purina of chocolate

OMG that is too funny! i am LMAO!!!:laughing:

strangely i'm just not that into cheesecake. never have been... :shrug: but i'll lick the caramel topping off the plate though :p

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I'll take the raspberry! :p

Me too!!

So techno, you'd rather Prin's Chocolate Cake-o-death? :D

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 12:18 AM
prin's mother-of-all-cakes = http://img.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/images/exp/eot/dining/exp_yummy_lg.jpg

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 12:20 AM
oh man oh man oh man i'm climbing the freaking waaaaaalls! fudge brownie waffle, anyone? :evil:

http://www.hollywoodonthequeensway.com/images/menu/desserts/fudgebrownwaffle1a.jpg

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Crazy. We went out for breakfast today (speaking of waffles) and my man was talking about selling the house and all that sad stuff, and he went to pay and had just enough money to pay the bill, at which point I burst out laughing. The look on his face when he saw he only had $25 in his wallet was just so priceless. :D It was like "No... It... can't... be... :sad:" :D He only found it funny later though.:laughing:

technodoll
January 27th, 2007, 12:36 AM
wow those were some fancy waffles! must have been worth every penny :cloud9: :D hey. don't you make some really good ones?... i DO remember... :clown:

Prin
January 27th, 2007, 12:38 AM
lol yes, I make waffles. But my man wants his "meli melo" which is two french toast with an egg and ham and cheese between them, and a mountain of fruit on top- 3 kinds of melons, blueberries, blackberries, oranges, you know, all the fruits that if you buy yourself you never have time to eat all that you bought. :D

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 09:44 PM
she's baaaaaaaaack! :cloud9:

if this could start my Monday mornings with a few bites of this... i'd be OK (besides the heart attack, LOL)

http://www.bernardmatthews.com/images/recipeimages/imgPhoto16.jpg

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:03 PM
A few bites of what?????

I made my brownies with pecans.... they were soooooo good. :p Of course the PMS and the nasty week I had last week didn't help with the speed of consumption. :sick:

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah, that pic is a little... umm.. :offtopic: :D

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:09 PM
good grief i hate it when URLs turn to bizarro messages :mad: OK fixed it now... can you see? :o

byrd... sounds like heaven on a plate... served warm with some vanilla ice-cream? :cloud9:

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
LOL LOL I clicked on the link and it said "BUY MORE STUFF" still.:D :laughing:

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
good grief i hate it when URLs turn to bizarro messages :mad: OK fixed it now... can you see? :o

byrd... sounds like heaven on a plate... served warm with some vanilla ice-cream? :cloud9:

Nope, can't see.

I was soooo yummy! I love pecans and chocolate. Um.... I had it with chocolate ice cream. It's all gone and I WANT MORE!!!!! :yell:

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:13 PM
i don't know what went wrong with that link. so i found another photo that's even better, so there :D

http://www.bernardmatthews.com/images/recipeimages/imgPhoto16.jpg

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah, now that's a heart attack waiting to happen!!!!

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Chocolate fountain anyone?

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Ooo MEE!!! But only if there aren't any shedding dogs around... ;)

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Well then, that takes my place out of the running for fountain night. Although the long hairs are easier to find than the little short labby ones. :p

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:27 PM
aaaaahahaha! one could always put up a mosquito net around that fountain of youth... :p slurp drool yummy yum yum!!!

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Remember what the 'you know you are a dog person when' thread said You keep eating even after finding a dog hair in your pasta. Or in this case You keep eating even after finding a dog hair in your chocolate fountain.

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM
We'd need sterile suits for ourselves too though. I get near that thing, doesn't matter whose house it is, I'm shedding Boo fur into it. :o

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:34 PM
prin... extra long stick for you, hair net and eat nekkid! :D

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:37 PM
LOL that way, you all won't have an appetite, and there'll be more for me! :highfive:

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Need I say more?

http://blog.news-record.com/staff/melskitchen/archives/brownies.jpg

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:39 PM
LOL that way, you all won't have an appetite, and there'll be more for me!

HAH! try me! :laughing:

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Cottage cheese anybody!? :laughing:

Ok, sorry, that was too far.:D

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Nice big red rectangle TD!

Prin, I can handle anything for chocolate!!!! Besides, you might burn yourself. :evil:

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:43 PM
LOL td and her urls.:D

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:54 PM
what,s wrong with the URL now? i see brownies! i swear!! :confused:

no brownies??? http://www.marions-kochbuch.com/food-pic/brownies.jpg

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Refresh, techno and you'll see what we see.

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 10:57 PM
effing hell. i'm really not lucky tonight am I? :sad:

maybe it's a sign or something. i should quit and just eat salads :yell:

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 10:58 PM
LOL Never! :D

Byrd
January 29th, 2007, 11:01 PM
maybe it's a sign or something. i should quit and just eat salads :yell:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :yell:

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 11:15 PM
this doesn't quite cut it, eh... :o

http://stdalfour.com.au/images/recipe_images/TomatoeSalad.jpg

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Is that vanilla ice cream with strawberries on top? I don't have my glasses on.:D

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 11:23 PM
ROTFLMAO!

you are too :crazy: , who eats ice-cream when it's... let's see... going down to -24C tonight :sad: how about a warm lava cake instead? :o frenchy loooves those...

Prin
January 29th, 2007, 11:25 PM
lol I just finished a hot C... I think I need another though.:D

technodoll
January 29th, 2007, 11:35 PM
i too had one earlier tonight... still hungry though. and time to get my butt to bed BUT i can't sleep if i'm hungry :yell: time for the peanut-butter toast... sigh.

chico2
January 30th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Well girls,those last few dishes are a HUGE improvement to that disgusting Poutine,a heartattack waiting to happen:yuck:

technodoll
January 30th, 2007, 09:39 AM
sorry chico... i can't help it... the :evil: made me do it!

http://www.montrealpoutine.com/IMG/lanecdotepoutine.jpg

chico2
January 30th, 2007, 09:48 AM
eeeewwww:yuck: and I was just about to have brekkie:yuck:

technodoll
January 30th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I wish that was my brekkie :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 30th, 2007, 12:34 PM
ROTFLMAO!

you are too :crazy: , who eats ice-cream when it's... let's see... going down to -24C tonight :sad: how about a warm lava cake instead? :o frenchy loooves those...

BLASPHEME ! :yell: it's NEVER too cold to eat ice cream :p you just have to put some brownies under it and put it in the microwave 8-10 seconds.....:lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
January 30th, 2007, 12:37 PM
mmmmmmmmmm Frenchy that sounds really really good:cloud9:

normag
January 30th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I would settle for the poutine I love that stuff even started to make my own.

Byrd
January 30th, 2007, 05:37 PM
-24 :eek: I'm so glad I live in the tropics, it's only going down to -10 tonight. I can still have my ice cream, 'cept I don't have any in the house :sad: Besides, you can eat it at -24, just put a sweater on and cozy under a blanket. :p

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:07 PM
ooooh OK, OK! i finally caved in to the Evil Chip tonight... saw these at the grocery store, they were on sale... :o so yeah. they're awesome! and hubby plowed in there too so there you go! less for me to pack on the hips, LOL! oooooh they are goooood though...

http://www.junkfoodblog.com/uploaded_images/lays-curry-potato-chips-786513.jpg

Byrd
January 31st, 2007, 10:23 PM
I saw those today too, but I don't like spicy stuff.

I need to get some brownie mix and pecans, it's all I can think about. *slaps self on wrist*

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:31 PM
I need to get some brownie mix and pecans, it's all I can think about. *slaps self on wrist*

if i let you slap my wrist, can i have a brownie? :D

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 10:36 PM
All i can think of is a gallon I mean a liter of ice cream ( I don't care what kind) a warm bath,supper cozy blanket, my puppy and a good chick flick o ya and a box of kelneex

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:37 PM
breeze i got that all right here... c'mon over! LOL :p

(just curious... your sig tag, is it spelled that way on purpose?) :o

Byrd
January 31st, 2007, 10:38 PM
if i let you slap my wrist, can i have a brownie? :D

Sure, if that's the price you want to pay. :p They are that good!

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 10:39 PM
breeze i got that all right here... c'mon over! LOL :p

(just curious... your sig tag, is it spelled that way on purpose?) :o

i just have to wait until hubby come home for the car
and you mean the name breeze?? if so yes why

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:41 PM
no... i meant "Dogs are not our hole life"... :o

my favorite mode of transportation in this city lately is BMW!!

(bus... metro... walk!) LOL

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 10:44 PM
just like me to make spelling mistakes thanks

have you notice that i have problems spelling sometimes (i guess it goes with the age :laughing:

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:46 PM
ooooh i feel so bad now... sorry hope you're not offended.... i have this crazy eye for typos and it was just there all the time... LOL! here, my treat:

http://www.junkfoodblog.com/uploaded_images/mrs-beasleys-gourmet-cupcakes-782671.jpg

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 10:48 PM
with that kind of appoligy who can resist ( and no i am not offended) o please i have bigger shoulder than that ) but i will take the cupcake :D

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 10:59 PM
great. now i've got a hankering for cupcakes! :yell:

http://www.sarahscandies.com/gallery/images/signature%20buttercream%20cupcakes.jpg

breeze
January 31st, 2007, 11:01 PM
which do you eat first the or the cherry icing or the cupcake?? (if there was a cherry)

technodoll
January 31st, 2007, 11:04 PM
i want to open my mouth wiiide and stuff the whole thing in there! :cloud9: then the doggies can lick the icing off my nose... must share, ya know :D :lovestruck:

Byrd
February 1st, 2007, 06:56 PM
Hhhhhmmmm what's this?
http://vbourez.free.fr/cuisine/barbecue/bananes.html Interesting.

technodoll
February 1st, 2007, 08:25 PM
uuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh that looks amazing! whodathunkit??! :crazy:

makes me think of .... smores :cloud9:

http://static.flickr.com/68/155196016_8344715b8a.jpg

Frenchy
February 1st, 2007, 08:47 PM
What the heck it that ? Not sure if it looks yummy or :yuck: ???

Byrd
February 1st, 2007, 09:56 PM
It's a smore.... so good you want s'more!

It's chocolate and roasted marshmellow between two graham crackers. It's a popular campfire snack.

Still hankering for those brownies.

technodoll
February 1st, 2007, 10:04 PM
frenchy if you never had one, you don't know what you're missing! :cloud9: like byrd said... sitting by the campfire, you roast a marshmallow on a stick, and when it's not and crispy melted, you put it on a graham cracker, then put a piece of thin chocolate (like cadbury), and squish it all together with another graham cracker to form a sandwich... the hot marshmallow melts the chocolate... mmm! i want some more! (S'MORE) :lovestruck:

brandynva
February 1st, 2007, 11:20 PM
I got paid yesterday finally! (I'm on a once monthly pay schedule and January was loooong) So I went to the store. I am making homemade nachos for Super Bowl Sunday, even though we don't watch the game. lol And I found this heavenly ghirardelli brownie mix. I can't wait to make those. Byrd, I'll share! :cloud9: I was just soo hungry. lol I bought more junk than I have in a long time.

Oh, and I love smores! Ohh, I had smores capuccino the other night. It tasted just like a smore and it was soo warm and yummy.

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
It's chocolate and roasted marshmellow between two graham crackers. It's a popular campfire snack.

OMG ! :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
February 2nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
Yes, they are very very gooood:cloud9:

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
too good to put into words. must be expirienced !!!!!!!!!! then you will know

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
IByrd, I'll share! :cloud9:

mmmmmm THANKS!!!! :cloud9: :D

meb999
February 2nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
mmmmmmmm chocolate...and marshmalows.....:cloud9: (I can feel my a$$ gettin' bigger just thinkin' about it!)

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
no no we eat them then find a way to burn it off of us hahahahaha

meb999
February 2nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
yeah, one smore is like 72 hours of jogging :rolleyes:

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
ok so we have to run the marathon. whats wrong in that :laughing:

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Tiramisu

It's the whipped cream, oh sweet necter or the gods. *drool*

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
i hope prin doesn't see this. we'll need to wipe the thread down from drool :p

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
OMG I know what I'm having for breakfast on Sunday!!!

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
Byrd! you forgot the most important ingredient... real maple syrup... you can't have french toast without maple syrup :eek: :cloud9:

http://photos11.flickr.com/14705779_a1cc0f9ee1.jpg

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 09:03 PM
Byrd! you forgot the most important ingredient... real maple syrup... you can't have french toast without maple syrup :eek: :cloud9:

http://photos11.flickr.com/14705779_a1cc0f9ee1.jpg

You forgot the real butter !!!!! no margerine you can't forget that !!!!!:eek:

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 09:06 PM
OH YEAH for sure!!!! :goodvibes:

But, fruit and whipped cream (or heck even just icing sugar) are great too!

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 09:13 PM
if only that hairy leg wasn't there! :yuck:

:crazy:

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
yeah, one smore is like 72 hours of jogging :rolleyes:

girls girls girls....you have it all wrong. You just have to eat those kind of things early in the day....it will burn off on itself during your daily chores :thumbs up

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 09:28 PM
if only that hairy leg wasn't there! :yuck:

:crazy:

Um.... I think it's an arm. :crazy:

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 09:30 PM
girls girls girls....you have it all wrong. You just have to eat those kind of things early in the day....it will burn off on itself during your daily chores :thumbs up

what chores??? hahahahahahaha

Prin
February 2nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
Tiramisu

It's the whipped cream, oh sweet necter or the gods. *drool*

ooooooooooooooooo mmm.... I haven't had tiramisu in a while... mmmmmmmmmmmm...:lovestruck:

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Um.... I think it's an arm.

leg... arm... get that hairy thing awaaaay from my french toast! :evil:

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
For sure!!!!!!

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
I have a confession to make...

(i had a poutine for dinner) :o

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
how about raisan butter tarts

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
I have a confession to make...

(i had a poutine for dinner) :o

Anything goes before 6:00 ;) personally , I don't eat after noon on week days. I have a big breakfast and a big lunch. Sometimes some toast,bagel or muffin around 9:00.

Skryker
February 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
how about raisan butter tarts

Nope-has to be pecan butter tarts! No icky raisins for me!:D

I made French toast once with a peach topping. :cloud9: It was goooodddd!!!!

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Nope-has to be pecan butter tarts! No icky raisins for me!:D

I made French toast once with a peach topping. :cloud9: It was goooodddd!!!!

the problem here is that our french toast has to be orange french toast omit the milk or butter

Skryker
February 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
How do you make French Toast without milk or butter? :confused: Or at least the milk?

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 10:09 PM
change the milk for ornage juce and butter well margerine and you have to add cinnamine (spelling not my strong point)

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
Egg and orange juice mixed together? :confused:

My mom makes the best butter tarts!!!!

mmmm I wanna make some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. :lovestruck:

Skryker
February 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
breeze-I may have to try that one day.

Byrd-yum! Peanut butter choco chip cookies! :cloud9:

breeze
February 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Egg and orange juice mixed together? :confused:

ya it's great i have the recipe when someone is lactose intorerant you find different recipies and find out they really tast great

My mom makes the best butter tarts!!!!

i love butter tarts with rasains yyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm

mmmm I wanna make some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. :lovestruck:
leave out the chocolate chip though yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

technodoll
February 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
mmmmmmmmm.... coooookies.....

http://www.andfam.net/kimblog/blogpix/coooookies.jpg

:cloud9:

Byrd
February 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
No, the peanut butter cookies are better with chips. Have you ever had the Tim Horton's PB and chocolate chunk cookies? Yummy!!!!

My mom puts raisins and walnuts in her tarts.

Skryker
February 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM
I know that raisins are traditional in butter tarts, but I just don't like cooked raisins. :o

On to NON-hankering for, my Dad loves raisin pie. :yuck: And raisins in oatmeal cookies.