Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bowling Fundraiser-Brossard

poodletalk
January 23rd, 2007, 02:47 PM
Keep your Saturday night out of the "gutter" by joining the SPCA Monteregie Bowling party!

March 24 at Quillorama Brossard, (3900 Matte Brossard, Quebec)
from 7:00 pm-10:00 pm. 15$ per person; 2$ extra for shoe rental!

We will be bowling in teams of six! If you don't have a team of six or your by yourself, don't worry about it. We can arrange something.

Just come and support a great cause!

For tickets, please PM me, or go to www.spcamonteregie.com

Approved by Administration.

Boubou
January 29th, 2007, 07:32 PM
My sister and I and our 4 kids will reserve a lane. I'll see if i can get my friend and her husband with a few more kids to reserve a lane, the more people the more fun it will be. I'm a terrible bowler, but that's what makes it fun!
See ya there!

Rottielover
January 29th, 2007, 07:36 PM
hey poodletalk, you really need to organize something alittle closer to the west island, LOL

poodletalk
January 29th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I would LOVE to do something in the WestIsland, I just don't where.

Any suggestions?

Rottielover
January 29th, 2007, 07:46 PM
how about alittle winter carnival ???? a pulling contest ( with dogs and sleds ) and many more fun activities...I can think of more

poodletalk
January 29th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Interesting idea Rottie, maybe we can do it next year.

Reason being, we already have events book for Feburary and March and most of us work so we can't do too many events in one month.

If we do anything in the WestIsland, it will have to be a month that we didn't already schedule somthing. Example: April

Boubou
February 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Hey Poodletalk, are their any tickets left for the bowling party?
My daughter has gathered up 6 of her friends so they can have their own lane - should be fun!

poodletalk
February 11th, 2007, 06:47 PM
HI BouBou,

Yes, we have plenty of tickets left...tell your daughter and son gather ALL their friends so we can have a sold out event.

Boubou
March 11th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hey everyone - the bowling party is in two weeks and there are still tickets left! Gather up your friends, get your bowling shoes ready and come bowl with us for a great cause! Go to the website if you want tickets......

poodletalk
March 18th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Bumping up this thread! One week left for the bowling party, I can't wait!:lovestruck:

Tickets are still available, great raffle prizes as well :thumbs up :) :crazy: