Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Astrology for fun

tully
January 22nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Well, I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic but it seemed the best place to put it.
I am an Aquarian, Scorpio rising, Capricorn moon. I have 2 dogs. One is an Aries, March 27th, who has got any Ram beat for stubborness and my other is an Aquarian like me. My two kids are both Aries and my husband is a Cancer. We are full up over here with a lot of air and fire his water is sure out numbered! Of course, I do this for fun but I am wondering if anyone else out there considered their signs or their pets before owning?:goodvibes:

jiorji
January 22nd, 2007, 11:32 AM
I'm earth and my cats are both earth but i didn't plan on it.

papillonmama
January 22nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
I'm a capricorn, my kids, hubby, and two cats are all pisces. Dory the dog is cancer, and Trigs, our other doggy is also a capricorn.

That was something I never really thought about before. I have no idea about our specifics though, I don't know our pets exact birthdates, just begining or end of their birth months. :shrug:

tully
January 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
:king: WOW, it looks like water has you and your kitty out numbered! But, what could be a better match than Capies with Pisces?;)

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
I don't know too much about it, but I just looked it up. I am a Leo, my bf an Aquarius. Hunter is a Pisces (and after reading the description, he fits it perfectly). and Cassie is a Virgo.

Inisfad
January 22nd, 2007, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure, but don't you really need to know the exact time of birth, for your ascendant which is really important to your personality. And I know that your emotional make-up comes from your moon sign, etc. So you could have a pet (or husband or whatever) that doesn't match his 'sign' because you need to know a lot more than just the date of birth. I have a thingy on my computer that does it....

technodoll
January 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Me = aquarius w/libra ascendant
Hubby = libra/scorpio (cusp)
Dakotah = capricorn
Maika = libra

All = happy family! :lovestruck:

breeze
January 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
aquarious here my hubby is a libra through and through, my kids are cancer and a aries and my dogs are leo the youngest and my older one is gemini.

Byrd
January 22nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
I'm Aquarius (Air) and Willow is Scorpio (I think it's water?). My fiance is Cancer.

papillonmama
January 22nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
:king: WOW, it looks like water has you and your kitty out numbered! But, what could be a better match than Capies with Pisces?;)

Yeah, we're outnumbered, but capricorns like to be in control, and as long as they let me, it's aaallllll good.:evil:

tully
January 23rd, 2007, 07:01 AM
Yeah, we're outnumbered, but capricorns like to be in control, and as long as they let me, it's aaallllll good.:evil:

LOL! One of my Best Friends is a Capie and you got that right! She is the drill sgt but somebody has to do it!!!!!!!:lovestruck: It is all that Earth!

tully
January 23rd, 2007, 07:09 AM
I'm not sure, but don't you really need to know the exact time of birth, for your ascendant which is really important to your personality. And I know that your emotional make-up comes from your moon sign, etc. So you could have a pet (or husband or whatever) that doesn't match his 'sign' because you need to know a lot more than just the date of birth. I have a thingy on my computer that does it....

:pawprint: Yea, you are right. If you are taking it all really seriously than your chart would have 12 houses. Your sun, rising and moon are the top three. The rising sign is often how people percieve you. You do need to know when you were born, where and what time to figure the rising and moon. I am Aquarian with all that AIR, in my head, but my rising is Scorpio so I have that convicted/passionate stubborn streak!!!! Those Scorps are something else!!!!!:p
For me, this is more for fun!:goodvibes: I think you can tell a lot just by the sign of your animal! For instance, I think you can tell an animal with a fire sign vs Earth sign. Although I must admit, my dog Rory has the stubborn streak of all three Earth signs put together. HE is the Ram so it makes sense but boy he sure could compete with the Bull, taurus, any day of the week!:dog:

Inisfad
January 23rd, 2007, 12:18 PM
Regrettably my entire brood are strays, so it is impossible to figure out their signs. It's too bad, as I would be really interested to know if they fit their sign.

Maxine
January 23rd, 2007, 04:53 PM

Pisces and Cancers :lovestruck: heheehe

Me: Pisces, BF: Cancer, 2 kitties are Cancer too, the Dogs are Sagitarius and Pisces

What is sagitarius? Earth? It's a sign I really dont know, and I can't think of a single friend of mine that is from that sign... I guess I gotta do some research now!!

tully
January 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Pisces and Cancers :lovestruck: heheehe

Me: Pisces, BF: Cancer, 2 kitties are Cancer too, the Dogs are Sagitarius and Pisces

What is sagitarius? Earth? It's a sign I really dont know, and I can't think of a single friend of mine that is from that sign... I guess I gotta do some research now!!

Sag is a fire sign!
Wow you are swimming in water with all that cancer and pisces! Could you ask for a better match? I say nay!
My two older sisters are pisces and my dad, his wife, and my husband are all cancers!!!!!:goodvibes:
Sagatarian is the archer and the last of the three fire signs. Sagatarian in dog usually results in hunter. Good humored, intelligent and sensitive to others. :pawprint:
This is a great site about astrology for dogs and their owners:
http://www.doghoroscopes.com/home.html[/url]

Byrd
January 23rd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Neat site!

Here is for Willow and I... and it's fairly true.

ME = AQUARIUS
MY DOG = SCORPIO

A less than happy situation. Scorpio's natural jealousy will be inflamed by Aquarius' need for social contact. However, the relationship could turn out positive if you take your Scorpio pal with you when socializing and stay close to each other when at home. Scorpio can be a great protector.

Willow's birthday:

November 12

A retentive memory and a good mind for learning new things are your best traits. You are charming and have a flair for dealing with others and are always welcome at social gatherings. Your secret self reveals a need to be included. You like to travel on short trips. Highly intuitive and helpful you are a cherished companion. You will have a harmonious and happy life. Those born in March, May, June, August and December are important to you. Trouble does not last long and good fortune returns to you this year!

tully
January 24th, 2007, 07:19 AM
[QUOTE=Byrd;358199]Neat site!

Here is for Willow and I... and it's fairly true.

ME = AQUARIUS
MY DOG = SCORPIO

A less than happy situation. Scorpio's natural jealousy will be inflamed by Aquarius' need for social contact. However, the relationship could turn out positive if you take your Scorpio pal with you when socializing and stay close to each other when at home. Scorpio can be a great protector.

I too am a Aquarius:angel: Andd, a Scorpio rising! The protector part is soo true and LOYAL! The Scorp is known for its intense emotion. As you know, the Aquarius is often misunderstood because of his/her aloofness. So, what a nice balance for you! I always think our animals are here to teach us something.
I have an Aries, who is a great match for my sign; however, he must have been given the surplus of stubborn Ram that looks more like Taurus Bull!! He is plant your feet in the ground I am not moving stubborn! It can drive me nuts! I mean anyone who knows the Aquarius knows how easy going we are. :p LOLOLOLOLOL! Type A? Who us?:confused:
:dog: My other Pup Tully who is an Aqurain is more flex but he does have the jealous thing going on! That only means they love us all the more :goodvibes: :pawprint:

Maxine
January 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the infos, Tully!! Very appreciated!! And I like the site too

ME = PISCES
MY DOG = SAGITTARIUS

A strained combination. Sagittarius will resent Pisces' emotional needs, and may even ignore them. When Sagittarius goes out, Pisces will be left deeply hurt. Pisces needs to fix this.

Ok, I guess my english isnt as good as I thought, cuz I really don't understand this statement!! :shrug: Can someone explain in other words? :o

tully
January 24th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the infos, Tully!! Very appreciated!! And I like the site too

ME = PISCES
MY DOG = SAGITTARIUS

A strained combination. Sagittarius will resent Pisces' emotional needs, and may even ignore them. When Sagittarius goes out, Pisces will be left deeply hurt. Pisces needs to fix this.

Ok, I guess my english isnt as good as I thought, cuz I really don't understand this statement!! :shrug: Can someone explain in other words? :o

OK: The Sag is fire sign. The Pisces is a water sign. The Sag is a free thinker does not like to be confined. Is very social, outgoing and blunt! Key phrase is: I understand.
Pisces: Is the fish. Caring, giving and sensitive. Can often be psychic.. Very emotional and can sometimes be taken advantage of. Key Phrase: I believe.
Both Sag and Pisces are seekers and both signs are mutable.

The above statment means you may be more internal and like quiet space with deep connection. You might rather sit by the fire with a good book and doggie by your side. Maybe doggie is dreaming of dog park :dog:
The Sag wants to go out and Party!
So, the pisces being the fish that can swim either way can opt for social sometimes instead of the deep. It would be easier for you to be social on occassion than for the Sag to be ultra introspective. (this of course is general.) Maybe the pisces can let go a little and get out of the deep. Sag can definatly be deep but the Pisces will always be deeper::goodvibes: :pawprint:

heidiho
January 24th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Me-Scorpio. Boyfriend-Leo.....Roxy-stray,but think she was born in september???

Maxine
January 25th, 2007, 10:20 AM
WoW! Thanks, that was very well explained! And it is also very true:thumbs up

Maxine

tully
January 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
:highfive: I am glad I made sense! Sometimes when u start typing your thoughts come across as :confused: LOL
I think astrology is fun. I mean there are 12 houses and really the sun, rising and moon are all pretty impt. but you can totally see certain things with each sign.
I also went to acupuncture school for a year. It was 5 element. The elements were Earth, Metal, Water, Wood and Fire. That is a pretty cool system to know also. My dog Rory who is Fire on the astrological chart is wayyy Earth in the 5 elements. STUBBBBBOOOOORRRRNNNNNN! Of course, we are all the 5 elements but live mainly in 2 or 3 of them. It is all about the energy, man!:party:

tully
February 13th, 2007, 06:28 AM
:party: Happy Birthday Aquaris!:thumbs up I just turned 46:queen: AGH, only 4 years until the big 50:yell: Getting wiser:crazy:

Kristin7
February 13th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Let's see... I'm a Leo, rising sign is Leo and Gemini Moon. My dog is an Aquarius and his fake bday is directly opposite mine (we are both adopted so both dates are in question, lol!). One of my cats is a Pisces and not sure on the other one. She may be an Aquarius or Pisces also. Just a guess as she was a shelter cat.

a couple sites I found recently for those interested:
do your chart here
http://alabe.com/

this one is nice but under construction (includes pet astrology)
http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/

I find this stuff entertaining and who knows, maybe there is something to it. Seems like most of my friends and SOs have all been clustered in certain areas (Aquarius/Pisces or Aries/Taurus or other Leos). One of my good friends and I have had several relationships w/ guys who have nearly the same bday (we call them our bday twins, lol).

Kristin7
February 13th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Tried the doghoroscopes.com site mentioned above...

omg, how funny! I DO get annoyed w/ all the sniffing (esp on walks)!!!

Me=Leo
my dog=Aquarius

Aquarius's unorthodox attitude is stimulating, but Aquarius' endless sniffing and searching can drive Leo up the wall. Patience is important!

rainbow
February 13th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I've never really gotten into astrology much. :o I know I'm a water sign and I think hubby is earth but it could be air cuz he's full of it sometimes. :laughing:
Me: Pisces
Hubby: Virgo

The dogs I know the dates but not the signs :o

Logan: Jan 15
Chase: July 15

The cats I only know the months as they were semi-ferals:
Jasmine: June
Sigmund (Ziggy): May

tully
February 18th, 2007, 07:54 AM
:crazy: You are all water and earth!:thumbs up
Logan is a Capricorn and Chase is a Cancer! I bet you all get along swimmingly!:p