Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What Province are you from ( canadian)

erykah1310
January 22nd, 2007, 12:06 AM
Just curious what percentages of pets.ca 'ers are from which provences...

For the American and over seas members feel free to post your state.

jiorji
January 22nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
what...no poll???:sad:

erykah1310
January 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
Yup, i was making it.... sure hope i didnt forget anything :o :fingerscr

Tommysmom
January 22nd, 2007, 12:11 AM
I had to pick Ontario, because that's where I am now... but I'm really half and half, 'cuz I'm from Quebec:D

erykah1310
January 22nd, 2007, 12:12 AM
Duh! I mis-spelled "provence" in my title :rolleyes: province

jiorji
January 22nd, 2007, 12:24 AM
i'd sure love to live in Provence :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2007, 12:46 AM
I'm still in my provenance: Wisconsin. he he he...hazel made a pun Probably always will be... Not much of a traveler, but I'd like to see more of Canada. I just need to find very dog friendly lodging along the way :crazy:

erykah1310
January 22nd, 2007, 12:52 AM
Can stay here Hazel... if you come up to northern ontario!!! The whole pack is welcome here!:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 22nd, 2007, 12:58 AM
Can stay here Hazel... if you come up to northern ontario!!! The whole pack is welcome here!:thumbs up

Cool! he he he You are aware of the spittle factor, yes? he he he I'll bring towels :crazy:

TeriM
January 22nd, 2007, 02:14 AM
We love spittle here Hazel. Come see BC :) .

Prin
January 22nd, 2007, 02:32 AM
Province we're from or where we live? :D Well, I guess it doesn't matter for me right now because they're the same, but you know, just in case where somebody is from isn't where they are...:D

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 07:40 AM
I know there aren't many Newfoundlanders here. I know of atleast 1 other, maybe 2.

Dogastrophe
January 22nd, 2007, 09:09 AM
I would have selected Nova Scotia, but we must have separated from the rest of the country because we're not listed. All Hail the Grand National Republic of New Scotland!!! :pawprint:

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 09:48 AM
Hee hee hee, that's pretty funny. :laughing: I have heard of Canada ending at Nova Scotia before, forgetting Newfoundland, but not usually is NS forgotten:D

Golden Girls
January 22nd, 2007, 09:54 AM
Sadly, Quebec :sad:

Scott_B
January 22nd, 2007, 10:06 AM
I would have selected Nova Scotia, but we must have separated from the rest of the country because we're not listed. All Hail the Grand National Republic of New Scotland!!! :pawprint:

NS resident as well! :thumbs up

meb999
January 22nd, 2007, 10:28 AM
Sadly, Quebec :sad:

what's wrong with Québec? Other than the anti-anglo sentiment...I think this is a great province....(I kinda HAVE to because I've studied something that I can only practice here :D )

Golden Girls
January 22nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
I'm talking animal related ... of course

meb999
January 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM
oh yeah...I hadn't thought of that... :o All the mills needing to keep their filthy kennels open for their 'gagne pain'... heartbreaking. One day I'll be a legislator and make a big difference :cool: :pray:

AliSam
January 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM
From Ontario & still in Ontario. So I guess the choice is ONTARIO.

technodoll
January 22nd, 2007, 10:56 AM
woot! the Kings of La Poutine are in the lead so far, LOL! :D

jiorji
January 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Poutine:cloud9:

Stacer
January 22nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
*sings* ON-TARI- ARI- ARI-O!

We're catching up!

Prin
January 22nd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Poor HO at the bottom all alone... :sad: :)

CyberKitten
January 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM
Ahem, Nova Scotia is still a province. I know we have the Cape Breton Liberation army but we are still a part of Canada. Even the Foriegn Affairs Minister if from the province- not certain he'd be too impressed to loose his seat, lol

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 05:20 PM
Poor HO at the bottom all alone... :sad: :)

Yeah Prin....that's okay:o

Prin
January 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
We'll just have to have the pets.ca bbq at your place so everybody will be there... Do you think that Canada would tip a little to the right? :D

I didn't notice there wasn't any NS either.:D :o

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
We'll just have to have the pets.ca bbq at your place so everybody will be there... Do you think that Canada would tip a little to the right? :D

Thats a really really good idea:highfive: I don't think we will tip too much:D

Stacer
January 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
BBQ? I'm there! Really. I'll go.

Prin
January 22nd, 2007, 05:36 PM
We can rent a bus or something... Can you imagine? :crazy:

Hunter's_owner
January 22nd, 2007, 08:34 PM
We can rent a bus or something... Can you imagine? :crazy:

Yeah, that's hilarious:laughing: A real Newfoundland kitchen party:highfive:

erykah1310
January 22nd, 2007, 08:40 PM
:o See, I shouldnt be left alone with my curious thoughts.... forgot a province:o mis spelled :frustrated:

Sorry to all from Nova Scotia:o

mummummum
January 22nd, 2007, 08:55 PM
And:rolleyes: you forgot The Centre of the Universe...

I'm from Toronto... we don't need no stinkin' provinces :D

kidding...:laughing:

Mocha's mum
January 22nd, 2007, 08:55 PM
Hey, you guys gotta fly this poor Alberta girl out too. Just let me know if there's going to be any fireflies (is that right? Or glowbugs, or whatever they are). I had an experience in Nova Scotia last summer, that made me question my sanity (army exercise, very little sleep...hee hee, it's funny in hind sight). :D

wdawson
January 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
from the dog loving province(hope i spelled that right:D ) ontario.

Stacer
January 23rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
If a bus is rented, I'll get on it. Newfoundland here we come! It's not that far, really.

chico2
January 23rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
I always wanted to see Newfoundland!
Who's having the BBQ,no fish please,or live Lobsters!!!
So far Ontario is leading,I always thought there were more Quebeckers here:confused:

mummummum
January 23rd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Geez.. wouldn't that be fun ? A cross Canada-US tour all the way to Newf ! Sign us up ~ I'll rent a Winnebego !

CyberKitten
January 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
Of course we have to visit all the pubs on St. George St. and get screeched in. I love Nfld- it's a super place to visit , not to mention all the places along the way!! We have a country full of great places I think! I even went to Labrador once to give a speech in December when it was colder than usual - and loved the experience. The people were very friendly, reminded me of home actually. I was also at the time (don't know of they still do this) about the fact that the doc I stayed with got to live in a rent free home with an option to buy because he had signed on with the health district there for a certain period of time. Not a bad deal at all.

Not to worry erykah. NB is always whining about being the "drive through" province - at least they made it on your survey, lol

Scott_B
January 23rd, 2007, 06:51 PM
Remember, if you plan on going to to NFLD, tradition says you all have to bite the head off a cod fish :thumbs up

Prin
January 23rd, 2007, 09:35 PM
Whaat?!! Quebec lost its lead!!! :eek:

Stacer
January 23rd, 2007, 09:48 PM
We're winning by a land slide. This is a competition isn't it?:D

Hunter's_owner
January 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Remember, if you plan on going to to NFLD, tradition says you all have to bite the head off a cod fish :thumbs up

No no no, not bite the head off, just kiss a cod fish:D (That is only if you want to be screeched in, to become an honourable Newfoundlander).

Rick C
January 23rd, 2007, 11:02 PM
Hey, you guys gotta fly this poor Alberta girl out too. Just let me know if there's going to be any fireflies (is that right? Or glowbugs, or whatever they are). I had an experience in Nova Scotia last summer, that made me question my sanity (army exercise, very little sleep...hee hee, it's funny in hind sight). :D

Ah, forget that.

Have all them easterners fly out to Alberta for the ice festival at Lake Louise which is, I think, this weekend . . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/09230086_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

trippincherri
January 24th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Well I thought there were a few more Albertans in here than this!!

And there are soooo many pet lovers in this province I am truly surprised, maybe I need to set out and recruit a few more ;) .

CyberKitten
January 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Ewwwwwwww Scott, I'll pass on that tradition. I did not have to do that before so why now, lol

Scott_B
January 25th, 2007, 01:22 PM
To become an honourable Newfoundlander of course :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
January 25th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Exactly:thumbs up (But you don't have to bite the head off;) )

Scott_B
January 25th, 2007, 01:38 PM
shhhh, we could have at least got a few to do it :D

When I used to work on the wharf we'd tell the new guys that before they could go in the boat they had to bite the head off a silver hake, rofl. Most did it. :D

Hunter's_owner
January 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM
The fact that you got people to do that is pretty funny:laughing:

No, no biting the head off a fish is required, but kissing a fish on the other hand is fair game:eek: ;) :D

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 03:11 PM
BBQ ??? Count us in too!

But how should I vote? I did say Quebec, since that's where I am now, but you didn't have origin Norway on there ...:sad:

:laughing:

SARAH
January 25th, 2007, 03:15 PM
No no no, not bite the head off, just kiss a cod fish:D (That is only if you want to be screeched in, to become an honourable Newfoundlander).

Hey, does it count that I did that in Hammerfest? Which is only the northernmost CITY in the world (and it is in Norway! Well, at least they have something :) )

rainbow
January 27th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Beautiful British Columbia. :cloud9:

How come TeriM is the only other one to post? Where's the rest of you guys? :D