Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Casting-profit for SPCA Monteregie

poodletalk
January 21st, 2007, 10:59 AM
Twit Palace located at 1200-A-Place Nobel Boucherville will be having a dog casting next weekend with profits going to the SPCA Monteregie.

The photographer from Fido will be there, to take pictures of your dogs!

If you feel your dog has star quality, please bring him/her to the casting! (I believe it's 5.00$ to get your dogs picture taken)

There will be many interesting tables to look at, while you are waiting your turn.

Prin
January 21st, 2007, 12:48 PM
Ooo lala... Could this be the Team's big break? :eek: :shrug: :D

I'll have to get myself to Twit Palace... I think I'm already there though.:D :laughing:

jiorji
January 21st, 2007, 02:57 PM
oohh I think Dakotah should be the next Fido dog :D
he;s SOOOOOOOOOOO great with tricks and facial expressions. THose are a must in the show business ;)

Frenchy
January 21st, 2007, 08:38 PM
Just so the others get their chance, I won't show up with the gang :rolleyes: BTW, we had a customer (at my workplace) with a chocolate lab, he was on a pic for Fido .

Byrd
January 21st, 2007, 08:45 PM
Oooohhhh but it's so far away!!!!!

coppperbelle
January 21st, 2007, 09:57 PM
That is so cool and what a good idea for a fundraiser.

poodletalk
January 22nd, 2007, 07:32 AM
Yes, dog casting is a great fundraiser and it's suppose to be very popular. The last time Twit Palace had a dog casting, people were in line for three hours waiting their turn.

Twit Palace is very generous to donate all their profits from the casting to the SPCA Monteregie. We will be their with a table, trying to sell calendars, pins, t-shirts. Twit Palace is also selling bottles of water and chocklates that day with profits going to SPCA Monteregie.

www.twitpalace.com The casting is Saturday and Sunday from 9-5

With what happened last week, I am hoping this casting will bring in major money since our vet bills for these new dogs will be very high.

Golden Girls
January 22nd, 2007, 10:02 AM
What a nice thing to do :thumbs up :fingerscr that'll be a huge success.

technodoll
January 22nd, 2007, 10:35 AM
sounds like a great event :thumbs up i would actually go if dakotah's neck-fur wasn't so messed up, he looks like a dork right now :o i :fingerscr that tons of money will be raised for those dogs in need!

poodletalk
January 26th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Hope to see some of you at Twit Palace this week-end :thumbs up

98vtec
January 30th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Did anyone get the name of the casting company.

I don't like the fact that they took a pic of my dog without any number or anything. Who's to say that they won't use it somewhere??

Boubou
January 30th, 2007, 08:44 PM
The name of the company is Express Canin. I'm not sure what was happening in the room where the pics where taken, but did they get you to sign a waiver or any sort of form at all? The photos were supposed to be taken for the Fido company for the new ad campaign....if you have any concerns, contact them and I'm sure they'd be very pleased to answer your questions.
(514-356-8000).