Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Have you ever?

technodoll
January 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM
OK time to reveal secrets :D click all that apply in the poll... anonymously of course! :angel:

Dracko
January 18th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Not seeing any poll. Oops...how come I can now???

technodoll
January 18th, 2007, 08:32 PM
LOL it's up now... :o

Dracko
January 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM
LOL...guess I was too quick.

Love the last one. :laughing:

heidiho
January 18th, 2007, 08:37 PM
The first and second to the last go hand in hand for me.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :evil: :evil:

happycats
January 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Haven't ben caught yet!!:D :yuck:

Stacer
January 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
I never puke when drunk, so therefore I have never passed out in front of the porcelain throne. I don't really like peanut butter that much, a little on toast once in a while. I laugh alot and frequently have sore ribs. I've had many pets die and still feel that ache of loss. I also pick my nose alot because it is so satisfying, I have no shame anymore when it comes to that (in the privacy of my own home with loved ones, that is).

technodoll
January 18th, 2007, 09:11 PM
I also pick my nose alot because it is so satisfying, I have no shame anymore when it comes to that (in the privacy of my own home with loved ones, that is).

he he he! :D bet most everyone thinks the same... but it takes courage to admit it :highfive:

Prin
January 18th, 2007, 09:14 PM
I'd totally win this thread because I'm such a prude.:D :o

x.l.r.8
January 18th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Glad I'm allergic to penut's or else I would have gone looking for the secret video cameras.

erykah1310
January 18th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Guilty of all ( but nose picking)
Can I substitute the toilet with in the bath tub??? Done that more than once in my highschool days!:D

technodoll
January 18th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Can I substitute the toilet with in the bath tub???

sure why not... i've seen people puke in bathtubs before :yuck: (oh the nasty college parties...) :sick:

AliSam
January 19th, 2007, 11:02 AM
I have eaten peanut butter out of the jar, with a spoon though.

joeysmama
January 19th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I've spent a night or two on the bathroom floor.:o But even with a stomache virus that's where I'll be because I need the cold hard tile or else I feel nauseated. So yeah--in college when I had a few, and now when I eat something that doesn't agree with me.

The only other one I got was mourning a pet.

I've eaten peanut butter out of a jar but not with my fingers and I never "double dip."

wdawson
January 19th, 2007, 10:01 PM
mines not on there....does waking up with your fully clothed butt complelely submerged in the crapper count..........thank god the 80's are gone:D

we3beagles
January 19th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I don't eat peanut butter out of the jar, but the dogs do. I hate the stuff. I still mourn Capone after almost 3 years. He was such an awsome dog.

technodoll
January 19th, 2007, 11:12 PM
does waking up with your fully clothed butt complelely submerged in the crapper count..........thank god the 80's are gone

Amen to that! :laughing:

Byrd
January 19th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Haven't ben caught yet!!:D :yuck:

I was gonna say that! :eek:

The drunk thing, well it was homemade wine, I only had one bottle, and got alcohol poisoning. It was the most horrid experience ever. :sick: That's one New Year's I'll never forget. Surprisingly the guy I'd been seeing for only three months, and puked all over, stayed with me for four years. haha sucker!

Still mourn Wolf after 2 1/2 years.

Eat peanut butter from the jar if I'm extremely hungry, but I do use a spoon.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
January 20th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I never passed out by the toilet - but on my high school graduation I got so drunk. I drank almost a whole bottle of tequilla - fell into a swimming pool after jumping off a diving board and hitting my head, my eyes rolled into the backof my head, and apparently I had convulsions and was almost rushed to the hospital, and I dont remember getting home - but they had to wake my parents to get me out of the car - as I was passed out.... :o

......that was first and last time for that for me....it wasnt fun.:o Now adays I can have about three and start to feel sort of nauseus so I switch to water or pop.

also the other day I scratched my nose as it was itchy and my kids caught me - and accused me of picking it. :o