Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Name this adorable dog's breed!

matangers
January 16th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I post the thread in pet photography. One of them said she might be part of bullmatisff. I was told that she's Boxer. But I don't care if she's mixed. I just thought it would be nice to know what you think of her breed. ;) she's between 14 and 18 months old.

Oh, her orginial name is Love, but my boyfriend Matt doesn't like it because it's too feminine. So, we like to call her something else that similiar as Love. But we couldn't find anything like that. We thought to call her Malibu (yes, after Chevorlet car, same as our another beagle mix Nova AFTER our beloved dog, rott mix, Chevy :rip: )

matangers
January 16th, 2007, 12:34 AM
More Pictures

erykah1310
January 16th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Definate Boxer! Docked tail, rounded lips, adorable as all heck!:cloud9: Not a mastiff... Nova is a great name! Following the GM vehicles I see:thumbs up

If you check out MEB's buster, he is identical to your Nova!

erykah1310
January 16th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Heres our old Boxer thread ... take a peek!
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=25611&highlight=Boxers

LavenderRott
January 16th, 2007, 12:53 AM
That dog is alllllll boxer! And a smart looking one, too.

matangers
January 16th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Ahh, I checked boxer thread. I can see that Malibu is all Boxer. Unless someone thinks differently? :shrug: Ha ha..

Oh, Nova is beagle mix which you see her in picture with Malibu. So, Matt thinks about naming her H3 instead of Malibu. Yeaa, in the order to follow GM vehicles. Unless someone suggests a great name for Malibu? Heheh.

OntarioGreys
January 16th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Pontiac "Solstice"

Cadillac - with Caddy as her nickname

Other models Calais, Caprice, Berlina,Tempest, Catalina, Riveria
GMC line Sierra, Acadia, Savanna, Denali

GM also owns other companies like Holden, Opel, Saturn, Vauxhall, Saab

Out of Holden of Australia you could choose Tigra,
You could call her Opel,

Vauxhall out of UK-- Zafira, Meriva, Vectra

Saturn has the Sky, Aura

technodoll
January 16th, 2007, 09:42 AM
"Mustang Sally" :)

matangers
January 17th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Aww, nice list for the dog names. We decided to call her Malibu ;) Easy for us to say Malibu.

Thanks!
:cool:

lotsoffun421
January 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM
More Pictures

I'm thinking you have a mastiff boxer mix. Because my dog is a purebred boxer they look totally different so im thinking mastiff! Have a great day!
:)

matangers
January 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks! She's 60 lbs. But not too big like Mastiff. Maybe she has boxer weight body and facial mix with boxer and mastiff? Matt told me he likes Mastiff but it's huge dog just because of Orange Choppers Country (Crazy, I know) so I asked him if Malibu is both Boxer and Mastiff mix and he said who cares? LOL. We still adore her because she's mellow and she has sooo cute and sad facial expressions. :cloud9:

angeldogs
January 25th, 2007, 02:17 AM
My neigbours have a bullmastiff/boxerX.and the only differnce in the look of the two.is the neighbours dog has a black face.