Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So proud of my boy

Rottielover
January 14th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Ok guys, I know this probably won't mean too much, but it really does for me.
Today Harley and I attended our first fun match. Prenovice, Well he was awesome. Sit for exam was where I thought we would have the most difficulty because he loves everyone. Well he did not move, not even his tongue. Very impressed. The heel was alittle more relaxed than I would have liked, but My fault. I did a wrong turn because of nerves, but he handled it like a pro.
I just want to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys gave me the enthusiasim to go beyond.
I had put into alot of hard work, and this has proven to me it has all been worth it.
He walked in with pride, and was so well behaved, even with all the intact males. Another thing I was worried about.
Good boy Harley, mommy is proud:cloud9:

Prin
January 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
:highfive: Good job Harley! (and good job you for making him the way he is! :highfive: )

jessi76
January 14th, 2007, 05:43 PM
congratulations to you both!!!! it's always exciting to hear when someone reaches a goal w/ their pet.

so, what's next for you and Harley?

mafiaprincess
January 14th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Oh that rocks! Congrats! :pawprint:
Planning on more fun matches or a real trial next?

Cider and I just did our first agility fun match today, I totally get the energy your flying on :cloud9:

Do we get pictures? :D

Rottielover
January 14th, 2007, 08:44 PM
no pic :(, I do not have a digi cam......I think we will do novice fun match 1 time before moving on to the real trial, get him used to all the other dogs too, thats a big one for him

Byrd
January 14th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Congrats!!!! :highfive:

~michelle~
January 14th, 2007, 09:08 PM
congrats :) :highfive: :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
January 14th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Way to go Harley & Mom:highfive:

We all love it when our babies do us proud! It's all your hard work that's paid off in this.

Next....

erykah1310
January 15th, 2007, 01:20 AM
Good job!!!!:thumbs up Both Harley and yourself!
All your hard work is paying off:thumbs up Keep it up!:D

chico2
January 15th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Aww Harley,you prove time and time again,what a wonderful Rottie you are,your mom is rightfully very proud of you,way to go:thumbs up http://bestsmileys.com/tropheys/2.gifhere you go!

Rottielover
January 15th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Thank you all guys, he is doing a great job at being a great ambassador for the breed. he never ceases to amaze me....Once again thank you all for the encouragement...