Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Love my girl....

jessymoka
January 13th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Is this to cheesy???

I love my girl :dog: :love: :)

Sometimes I am SO thankful that Abby came into my life, okay well all the time.
She really is outstanding and she just brings me joy, as I am sure everyones pets do.
I even love it when she follows me from room to room under my feet.

Thank the Lord in heaven for giving us dogs! :dog: :p

okay... sorry for being sappy

Jess

JanM
January 13th, 2007, 02:47 PM
If you are being sappy, then I am too! My two follow me everywhere and when they don't I wonder what's wrong. My dogs and cats bring me joy and smiles every single day..

Prin
January 13th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah... I'm glad I have my doggies too. :o They get me through everything life can throw at me. :lovestruck:

chico2
January 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM
You are not being sappy,it's called LOVE...
My Rocky(cat)is never more than a few feet away from me,even comes in to the bathroom with me,while I cook(not in the bathroom:D )he sits at the table watching me,watching TV he's right beside me,sleeps curled up against my leg at night.....and I LOVE him for it:lovestruck: :cat:

Frenchy
January 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I hear ya ! :thumbs up I changed so much since I have my dogs, I'm less of a b****. People (coworker,friends and family) always tell me so. They think it's because I own a house but really, I adopted my first rescue dog 2 months after I bought my first house. ;)

Hunter's_owner
January 13th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah the unconditional love that dogs can give us, is something that I can never do without. Like Prin said, they can help us get through whatever life throws at us:love:

Dracko
January 14th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Nothing sappy about it imo. My animals have always brought me joy. I'd been a cat person and then got a dog (almost 7 years ago) and it took me a bit to get used to him following me all over the place. I didn't mind but I thought something was wrong with him. :laughing: Found out it's "normal." He follows me everywhere and I woudn't know what to do w/o him. I am always aware of his presense. One of my new kittens, Ginkgo, is a follower, too. It is pretty rare she isn't in the same room as me. If I leave the room, she follows.

If I haven't seen any of my cats for a little while, I go looking for them...just to give them a kiss on the forehead.

I value my animals more than anything else in my life (I don't have my own kids, by choice). When my nephews moved in with me many years ago during their teenage years they knew...let anything happen to the animals and that's it. I could accept them wrecking my house, my vehicle, etc (which they never did), but the animals! that was top priority.

There is NOTHING on the face of this planet that would make me lose it more than having one of my animals go missing. I feel priviledged that I have the means to own my pets and every day I look at them and am thankful they are in my life. :cloud9:

twisten
January 15th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I am so very thankful for our animals too. I don't have the greatest health so I don't get out a lot and spend most of my days alone so our dogs are a lifeline for me. I don't know what I would do without them. For me there isn't much that beats the pleasure of a puppy or even my GSD sleeping in my lap. Yes, Summit our GSD does get in our laps although she isn't the greatest fit!! Because of my health we're trying to teach her to only have her head laying in my lap and she is slowly catching on. Unfortunately neither of them sleep with us. Brie sleeps in her playpen because I'm scared if she fell off our bed that she would break a leg, or worse, and Summit has to be locked in the porch because she always tips Brie's playpen and the 2 of them have "fun" during the night.:evil: Life would be awfully boring without our furry family members.:grouphug:

Maya
January 15th, 2007, 08:29 PM
There's nothing sappy or cheesy about loving your pets, it's a wonderful blessing.:love::lovestruck: