Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big Fish

technodoll
January 13th, 2007, 01:22 AM
I just watched this movie for the 2nd time... wondering why I didn't think it so wonderfully amazing the 1st time, as I did just now? :cloud9:

Prin
January 13th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Yeah, I think it's a twofer movie. It's much better when you believe the stories. :cloud9:

technodoll
January 13th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Albert Finney is an incredible actor. wow. i had to grab the dang kleenex for the bathtub scene :sad: but still it's a happy movie, a tall tale of the fantastic. definitely recommend it BUT you have to be in the right frame of mind to "get it", i think... :o

Prin
January 13th, 2007, 01:26 AM
It helps if you're a huge Tim Burton fan. :)

erykah1310
January 13th, 2007, 02:05 AM
That definately was a great movie... perhaps i'll dig it out and watch it again, its been a while.

jesse's mommy
January 13th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I loved it the first time I saw it. I really thought it was an amazing movie that should have gotten more credit and acknowledgment.

BEDPhoto
January 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I loved it too.

Not as much for the movie itself but for the memories that it brought up of my own grandfather who was an amazing man but always told crazy stories that later you had to question whether they were true or not, or just how far he embellished them.

Kristin7
January 25th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I love this movie and own it. It reminds me of my Dad and all the times I have spent fishing with him. It makes me cry everytime I watch it.