Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

STOLEN: Beagle Puppy

EmilysMom
March 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Stolen, Saturday March 13th 5 month old male Beagle puppy Black, Brown and white tri color. Has medical problems and is on prescription food from the vet and daily medication. He was stolen from my home in Victoria, BC, Canada. He answers to the name Chase. Chase is my young daughters puppy and she misses him greatly. I'm offering a reward for any infortmation leading to his return or information as to who stole him or for his return. No questions asked. He has no tattoo or microchip. He has chronic yeast infections in his ears. Only thing I can think of that would be anything to identify him by... other then there's not many Beagles in this city. The picture attached is when he was much younger about 8 weeks old. I don't have any recent pictures on here.

mona_b
March 16th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Well have you put up any fliers with his pic?

I would put them up every where...

Shopping malls,stores,shelters,vets offices.

Have you called the shelters?Have you asked neighbours?

Also,was he taken from the backyard?

This is why it is such a good idea to have pets microchipped.

I do hope you find your baby.:(

Spoiled
April 3rd, 2004, 12:45 PM
Make it known that he's lost. Put up flyers everywhere so that people will know to look for him, and if there are enough maybe the stealer will dump him if your lucky.

Do you have any recent pictures on a camera that isn't digital? He's so young in that picture that he might be hard to recognize.

Good luck with finding your puppy.