Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Travis

doggy lover
January 10th, 2007, 03:35 PM
:candle: Its been three years since we had to have you pts. I miss you still, I still cry for you. You were such a special dog, in more ways that I can ever say. Rest in peace my big boy, you shall always be in my heart.:rip:

Prin
January 10th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry, doggylover. I know he meant the world to you. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Mahealani770
January 11th, 2007, 02:29 PM
So Sorry Doggylover :sad: :grouphug: Travis :grouphug:

Maya
January 17th, 2007, 07:15 PM
What a sweet soulful face. I'm sorry.:sad: :grouphug:

http://your.sydneyanglicans.net/images/uploads/indepth/candle_large.jpg

rainbow
January 17th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Travis looked like a great dog. :cloud9: I am so sorry. :candle: :grouphug:

nikki4
January 19th, 2007, 04:10 AM
I am sooo sorry for your loss. I know it is so hard to let go. I lost my 1st dog 15 yrs ago. and my 2nd dog 5 years ago and I still cry when I think about it. Remember the good times.:grouphug:
nikki

doggy lover
January 14th, 2011, 09:11 AM
:candle:It has now been seven years since I put Travis to sleep, I still miss the big guy....always in my heart:dog::angel:

BenMax
January 14th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I am sorry Doggylover for your pain.:grouphug:

:candle:

BMDLuver
January 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM
awww, I know I have been MIA but lots of junk going on in my life lately. Just wanted to say DL that you never forget and Travis was lucky to have you! Thoughts with you!

mastifflover
January 15th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Doggielover I truly understand I miss Buddy everyday no dog could ever replace him. Nice too see you again BMD.

hazelrunpack
January 15th, 2011, 10:28 AM
We never have enough time with them and it's so hard to let them go. Especially the soulmates--so rare, and when you find them, the bond is so strong! It sounds like your sweet Travis was just such a soulmate.

I know there is no way to ease your heart but know that we understand your pain...and that Travis is waiting for you at the Bridge. :grouphug:

:candle: Travis

growler~GateKeeper
January 30th, 2011, 03:12 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Travis :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: