Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Orange cat lost in Pickering Finch Ave between Spruce Hill and Fairport Rd

motho
January 9th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Orange Cat lost since January 4th, 2007 in Pickering Finch Ave. between Spruce Hill and Fairport Rd.
We last saw Mickey during the morning of January 4th, 2007. If someone has seen him please call Gary at 905-839-3664 and leave a message if no answer. This cat is friendly and will get in to your car. He has a tag with our telephone number but it may be gone by now. He is a smart cat and loves treats. He is neutered and is territorial and usually does not wander away. He may have gotten into a car and is further than where he is used to be. He is long haired and orange white paws, some white in the front.

rainbow
January 10th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Do you have a picture to post of him and have you put up posters everwhere? Have you contacted the SPCA, shelters/pounds, vets in the area? Good luck. :fingerscr

motho
January 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Yes we have done all that. I have a picture but is was too big in size to enter on the post. I am getting another scan of it. Hopefully it will reduce the size of the file and I will post it then. I will also send the picture to the SPCA's in the area. They have been advised and I hope he shows up. He is a very smart cat and never has he gone far. He has a tag with our telephone number but it but it could have gotten caught on some something and he lost it. I was told that cats do not wander far. We keep driving around the area and watch for him. Since the winter is not bad here so far I hope he is fine and he will sho up on our doorstep soon.

spiritbear
January 24th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Hi, I have a cousin that lives in that area and she is out walking with her baby on a daily basis. I have sent her an email with your description in it and she will keep an eye out for him.

rainbow
January 28th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Any news on Mickey? :fingerscr