Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This really sucks...

JennieV
January 7th, 2007, 09:38 PM
:(
Went to a pet store nearby to get some supplies, and saw a beautiful Jack Russell pup, female, about 3 months old, she was SO SAD!!! she would not even pick up her head to my voice... :( :( Her eyes were full with tears almost...
She looked so depressed...She looked well taken care of, but so sad...I asked the owner (I know her well) what happened, she said that these people came by asked if she would take her to sell, or else they were gonna bring her to SPCA or to put her down. Dont know why tho.
It just broke my heart. If it was at all possible - she would have come home with me. Unfortunately, due to the fact I already have a dog now, along with the rest of the zoo (see my introductory post), I cannot! :yell: :yell:
I hope she goes to a good family soon :pray:

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Is she getting any vet care? Is she up for adoption or just for sale?

JennieV
January 7th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Just for sale, its a regular pet store, but they specialize in fish mostly, so they dont normally have nay dogs/cats there...She seemed to be in good health when I was petting her (she is in a crate, but I was able to pet her), except she didnt respond to me at all, she looked at me, and thats pretty much it...Then she put her face away, kinda between her paws, as if to say "leave me alone"
The owner of the store said she cries alot...So when there arent customers in the store she lets her out and takes her for a walk outside.

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 09:49 PM
She can't contact a rescue for it? I'm just afraid any Joe ImpulseBuy is going to walk in, adopt her and then who knows? :sad: