No White, but Cream Tuft Resembling Tuxedo on Chest

Green Eyes

Lost - October 17th, 2006 Near Confederation College

Reward - MacBook Laptop + 400$

Not Declawed

Neutered

cpietra16
January 7th, 2007, 08:24 PM
If your cat went out around your home then the chance of her being around the home is pretty good. Check people's shed and put flyers in everyones mailbox with in a 2 block radius. Check all the rescues and humane societies around the area ...good luck. Was she an indoor cat?

WithoutMyFriend
January 8th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Hi,

Unfortunately I was only traveling through Thunder Bay. I was involved in an accident and hospitalized for several weeks. She escaped at the scene of the accident.

I was unable to look for her due to my hospitalization.

Still not fully recovered or I would be there pounding the payment.

Had someone check the Animal Shelter - No report of her.

I still intend to get up there as soon as I can make it.

I lost her in October, but I'll die before I give up hope.

Thank you for the kind words/reply though.

Best Regards,

Regan

WithoutMyFriend
January 8th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Yes, excuse me. She is an indoor cat.

But I never had her declawed just in case something like this happened.

Couches come & go,

Friends stay forever.

Missing her so much I can't breathe,

Regs

chico2
January 8th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Dear Regs,what a terrible ordeal you must be going through,I hope you recover fully,to lose your cat must make it even harder:sorry:
She is a beautiful kitty,chances are someone has taken her in.
Since you don't live in Thunder Bay,maybe an ad in the local paper with a pic of your kitty,would bring result.
Your story is a really sad one,hopefully reading it,would pull at peoples heartstrings and they would make an effort to help.:cat:
Good Luck:fingerscr

cpietra16
January 8th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Withoutmyfriend,
When I read your post it was like reading my post....I posted that on July 11, 2003 I too was going travelling thru north bay when we lost my cat..

A search group from L.A. told me to basically look in the area of where she was lost because cats like to stay in one area... she probably did not move for a few days just because of shock and the unfamiliar smells. It was back in October, but if there are homes in the area, maybe she was picked up by someone. Good luck with finding her and your recover.

rainbow
January 8th, 2007, 02:36 PM
That is truly a heartwrenching story. :grouphug:

I sincerely hope that you will soon find your best friend. :fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr

WithoutMyFriend
January 10th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Obviously, it's the not knowing driving me crazy.

Gonna' keep trying, and I have to say the support from this site is EXTREMELY helpful.

Thank you for it,

Hugs,

Regan

scarletwolf031
February 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
i think i may have seen your cat.. you said a reword. well the cat that i saw i know where it is if i'm right do i still get the reword?

jesse's mommy
February 2nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Are you serious? Why wouldn't you just contact this person who lost their pet? Forget it, I'm not even going to say anything more for fear of being rude.

rainbow
February 2nd, 2007, 10:51 PM
I agree. You are one sick person. :yuck:

Golden Girls
February 3rd, 2007, 06:59 AM
:fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr for Pudge

scarletwolf031
February 3rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
there's a cat that look's just like the one in the pic. at super pet for adoptshon. no lie it look's like a twin to the one you lost it may be the same cat

chico2
February 3rd, 2007, 01:59 PM
scarlet,first off,where are you? Ae you in the Thunder Bay area where she was lost???there is a slight possibility it could be her,who knows??
She was lost in October,but I do not know how to contact the owner.
For you to be more credible and not just ask for a reward,you'll have to get some more info on the cat,maybe even a picture,ok!!

scarletwolf031
February 18th, 2007, 11:29 PM
i really don't care about the reword..... the store it was at is thunder bay supper pet. you can look there number up on google.com and call them they can give you more info.

t.pettet
February 19th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I saw his lost info. on another site so e-mailed him to take another look here, hopefully :fingerscr :fingerscr

Mahealani770
February 21st, 2007, 03:00 PM
Any update? :fingerscr

cpietra16
February 25th, 2007, 06:52 PM
I was just going thru some sites looking for my own kitty when I saw this kitty. The picture is not great but could this be your cat. I know you said Thunder Bay, but North Bay is along the road. Could someone have picked her up and sent her to North Bay Humane society....:fingerscr

http://www.northbayhumanesociety.ca/adoption_cats.asp

cpietra16
February 25th, 2007, 07:00 PM
By the way you can also put something in here...It's a great place to put an ad that needs to be seen by most of the Northern Communities.

http://www.myzer.com/
Good Luck

Boo Boo
February 25th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Lets all hope that withoutmyfriend gets this message soon:fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr .
I know what she is experiencing. I lost Cleveland a russian blue 12 years ago, still don't know the outcome till this day. I wish I had this resource at that time!!

Peepmouse
February 26th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I pm'd withoutmyfriend last month with all the info for the pet store in Thunder Bay. She pm'd me on Feb 19th, thanking me for the info. I responded and asked her to keep us all up to date on what's happening. Don't know if she's seen that last pm yet.
:fingerscr :pray: she finds Pudge.