Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sweet Dreams

Lukka'sma
January 7th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Last night I got to visit two of my fur children that have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.
I played with Harley (bunny) for hours or so it seemed and he did all the things that used to have us in stitches laughing at him. Those foot high jumps straight up into the air from a stand still and twirling around in a full circle while up there.
Oh and my beautiful black cat that loved me more than life itself. I used to lay in bed and tell him everything. He would have one paw on my chin and be resting his chin on my shoulder listening contently.
The only down side to this is the refreshed feeling of pain at waking and not having them near. But who knows, maybe tonight I may be lucky enough to have a visit with them again.

Frenchy
January 7th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Lukka'sma ! You're so lucky , I looove those dreams. But I'm still waiting to have one about Daisy. I believe they visited you last night. Funny how you dreamed about 2 of them. Maybe they had a talk and decided to visit you together.:)

PetFriendly
January 7th, 2007, 10:30 AM
The only down side to this is the refreshed feeling of pain at waking and not having them near. But who knows, maybe tonight I may be lucky enough to have a visit with them again.

I would venture a guess that they are always near, watching over you, making sure all is well. :angel:

TeriM
January 7th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Lukka'sma ! You're so lucky , I looove those dreams. But I'm still waiting to have one about Daisy. I believe they visited you last night. Funny how you dreamed about 2 of them. Maybe they had a talk and decided to visit you together.:)

Aww, Lukka's ma that is awesome. It took me a long time to have a dream about Bud (my siamese cat) because I think you can't have them until you have processed the grief a little more :sad: . I do firmly believe though that all of our passed friends (human and animals) are angels on our shoulders and we just need to ask them for help and they will give it.