Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures of my Mr. Beans

ByronsMum
January 6th, 2007, 09:32 PM
A few of the peeps have asked for recent pics of the Mr. Beans, so here they are! Fresh and hot off the camera for your viewing pleasure! You can see he is growing into some longer fur, which I think looks lovely! :D :cloud9: :cloud9: But he certainly has grown!

:p

ByronsMum
January 6th, 2007, 09:35 PM
More pics of the Mr. Bean!

What breed do I most resemble?? :)

hazelrunpack
January 6th, 2007, 09:41 PM
What an incredible cutie! Look at those glossy ebon feathers! hehehehe He's starting to look like a black setter, BM--feathers everywhere...and then come the hairballs in the hallway :D

He really is growing up into a handsome Dude! :thumbs up

brandynva
January 6th, 2007, 09:50 PM
He is sooo shiny! I love his long fur and floppy ears. :cloud9:

~michelle~
January 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
so cute has he stopped eating those yummy little back yard treats yet?

technodoll
January 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM
finally some photos! wow has he ever grown and changed, i hardly recognize the handsome lad! how old is he now? :cloud9:

Prin
January 6th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'd say he's a flatcoated retriever.:)

He's such a cutie. Does he shed a lot?

technodoll
January 6th, 2007, 10:33 PM
well he has longer and curlier fur than most flatcoated retrievers i've seen... i doubt he would be pure anything... he's too cute for that :p

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Definately a cutie :cloud9:

Dracko
January 6th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I'm new to the board so excuse me if the reason is on another older thread, but why is he named Mr. Bean?

Cutie...

rainbow
January 6th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Definitely has some Setter in him.....sure is a cutie. :cloud9:

TeriM
January 6th, 2007, 11:36 PM
He is such a cutie :love: . Looks to me like maybe a lab/retriever cross.

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:05 AM
I'm new to the board so excuse me if the reason is on another older thread, but why is he named Mr. Bean?

Cutie...

It's my nickname for him....sorry!! I should have posted the name for those of you who are unfamiliar with him. His name is Byron.

TD, he is now 7 months old! :eek:

His mum is a golden and his dad is unknown. But there must be a mix of a bunch of other things in there!

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:06 AM
I'd say he's a flatcoated retriever.:)

He's such a cutie. Does he shed a lot?

surprisingly, not a ton! when i brush him, i am lucky if I get a handful off of him!

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Lily was like that (newf). Maybe he's newf something. :)

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:13 AM
oooh!! maybe!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 12:13 AM
See? He has the same elbow furs as her:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/Lily/IMG_4999.jpg

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:16 AM
so cute has he stopped eating those yummy little back yard treats yet?

NO!!! :mad: :frustrated: Hubby and I are hoping this stage ends SOON! But no matter how much we shovel his poops into the ditch (the ditch has water and takes them downstream), he still finds some! It is like he has a secret poo stash somewhere! :yuck: :yuck:

TeriM
January 7th, 2007, 12:17 AM
His mum is a golden and his dad is unknown. But there must be a mix of a bunch of other things in there!

The golden would account for the longer hair so I would think dad would be shorter haired or he would be really really furry.

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:17 AM
See? He has the same elbow furs as her:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Princi9009/Jemma%20and%20Boo%20Nov%20Dec%202006/Lily/IMG_4999.jpg

OMG!!! That is so freaky!!! Maybe he is half golden, half newf! Or something like that!!! Wow!! It's like I am looking at a picture of Byron, but older!

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Yeah, and their fur grows longer as they mature apparently (and apparently I don't know anything about newfs! :D).

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Was just taking a closer look at that pic...Boo reminds me of Eeyore! You can just hear him thinking "oooh, ok...you can have the stick, lily. i never win anyway".

Just wanna give him a smooooch! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Prin
January 7th, 2007, 01:08 AM
lol no, he doesn't give up. It was more of a (in Eeyore's voice) "oh well, guess I'm going to have to tug this stick forever." :D

Frenchy
January 7th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I had a foster just like him and he was golden/lab mix. Anyhoo, he's too cute !

technodoll
January 7th, 2007, 10:36 AM
how much does byron weigh now? and how tall is he at the withers? :)

ByronsMum
January 7th, 2007, 10:44 AM
how much does byron weigh now? and how tall is he at the withers? :)

He is around 23 inches tall at the withers and 51 pounds.

Peepmouse
January 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM
NO!!! :mad: :frustrated: Hubby and I are hoping this stage ends SOON! But no matter how much we shovel his poops into the ditch (the ditch has water and takes them downstream), he still finds some! It is like he has a secret poo stash somewhere! :yuck:

Byron may never grow out of it, BM...:shrug: My Pepper is a connoisseur of poop. She really love poopsicles the best!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Everytime she comes in, she's licking her lips, so I know she's found something to munch on. We asked our vet, and she says that it's just something that certain dogs will do. She had a GSD that did the same thing his whole life.
yum!yum!:eek: