Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The mullet is no more!

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Bailey had a breif hair cut today... ( home jobby so dont laff too hard :o )
the mullet is gone! Im not sure how i feel yet...:D :( :o :sad: :rolleyes: now that i have wasted all my images on smilies off to reply to this thread to show off the new look. lol

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Before
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Bailey%20and%20Charlie/Bailey.jpg

After
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Bailey%20and%20Charlie/mulletx2.jpg

Before...
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/nature%20walks/100_0714.jpg

After...
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Bailey%20and%20Charlie/hairdo.jpg

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Well, doesn't he look quite the debonair young man! Nice cut! :thumbs up It shows off his expressive eyes! :cloud9:

Byrd
January 5th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Ah, from biker to chauffer! LOL But, don't you miss the mullet-stash? :p

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Im not sure how i feel about the hair now... :confused: :shrug:

brandynva
January 5th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I didn't realize you had to cut cocker's fur! he looks cute both ways.

mafiaprincess
January 5th, 2007, 10:16 PM
He looks so awesome now! I fully know what you mean about how you don't know how to feel about it. I cut Cider's head fur last month and was iffy on it for like a week. She did look better, took a while to get used to though.

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 10:19 PM
I loved running my fingers through the soft curls... thats whats gonna be hard for me for a bit... im sure next trip by burrs im gonna be lovin the cut... :thumbs up

mafiaprincess
January 5th, 2007, 10:24 PM
He looks far more 'cockery' with his new cut though :)

I do miss the fro fur too though, lol I want it both ways at once.

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Him and Cider would be a cute couple...;) Lets get them internet dating lol

mafiaprincess
January 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
LMAO. Guess I could have picked up a cocker pup while I was on vacation near the shelter that had them since we have no snow and I have no job I have time now, *sigh*

They would be cute together. Wonder how we set up a game of internet fetch :p

erykah1310
January 5th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Bailey chases but does not return any objects. LOL
He doesnt really seem to understand "PLAY" much at all... gotta learn him that:D with help from his bros and sis that is. Im thinking of maybe taking him for some obedience this spring. Just to get him out and about and socializing a bit more.:shrug: we'll see bout that though.

technodoll
January 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Bailey looks chic and swell, erykah! :thumbs up great grooming job, hims so handsome! :cloud9:

Prin
January 6th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I agree! He looks more dignified and handsome.:cloud9: Good job!

TeriM
January 6th, 2007, 01:13 AM
He looks so much more handsome and younger :thumbs up .

angeldogs
January 6th, 2007, 01:35 AM
I like the new fur cut.but he's a looker either way.

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 02:21 AM
His melon seems so tiny now:o Gonna take a bit of getting used to on my part thats for sure.
He was great about the grooming too by the way.. Sat perfectly still like a little gentleman.:angel:
He seems to be "strutting" his stuff now too.:D
Bailey is Joe Dirt NO MORE! lol

Prin
January 6th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Hehe Joe Dirt...
Don't remember the words exactly, but...
Bailey: Is this wussy? *kisses bicep* How about this? *kisses other bicep*

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 02:31 AM
I loved that movie... "why dont you head down to McDonalds and get a waamburger and some french cries.... or how bout a Winekin" lol:D

It was a cute movie.... but no need for a look alike contest with my dog huh:D

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Oh thats the first time i have refered to him as "my dog" tee hee... felt so good:cloud9:

Prin
January 6th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Aww, that's cute.:D :cloud9:

lol French cries.:D

So I take it we'll get weekly, if not daily, pics of the bugger?

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Weekly at the very least.... for now any way, then im gonna have to start doing group summaries :D

He has himself a new nick name now... he responds well to it... B- bop!:D
Dunno how it came about but he got really excited when i said it and ran for his ( formerly Puppys) squeeky toy.:D

chico2
January 6th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Erykah,he looks adorable and you don't know how happy I am he's staying with you:cloud9:
"My"Bailey(girl)also does not know how to play,I'll throw a ball and she will run for it,but that's it,then she just stands there.
She has NO toys,I bought her some,but she does not know what to do with them:frustrated:
She only wants to EAT!!

Frenchy
January 6th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Im not sure how i feel yet

There is no doubt in my mind, he was cute with it , but now ! Hello mister handsome !!! :thumbs up Good job with grooming YOUR dog Erykah :D

Frenchy
January 6th, 2007, 10:12 AM
She only wants to EAT!!

Chico2, I had a blond cocker spaniel when I was younger (became my sister's dog when she moved away :( ) and we still talk about the time when he stole a pork roast from the kitchen counter (still don't know how he did it,they are not that tall!) and he did manage to eat a whole plate of shrimp mousse one time at christmas :eek: His name was Puppy :rip:

chico2
January 6th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Maybe you all remember when I came to take Bailey out one day after Valentines and she had eaten 3 POUNDS of choclate hearts,luckily I was there to call the owner to come and take her to the vet.:thumbs up
I could see Bailey taking off with a porkroast too:D
My Vinnie used to steal things when he was little,I caught him with an English cucumber on his way to the basement with it:D
Maybe that's was from his days on the street,probably was forced to eat whatever he could find...threadjacking!:sorry:

rainbow
January 6th, 2007, 06:04 PM
I love Bailey's new look :cloud9: ...you did a good job, Erykah. :thumbs up

erykah1310
January 6th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks everyone, he kind of has a "crinkled Velvet " look to him, but we're not done yet. ( may get worse lol)

Today was Baileys first time off lead in the field.. NO picking fights with the others and he didnt run off, he RAN his little heart out at first but once he realized that no one was chasing him or yelling for him he stopped and went to the other dogs to play....
The run away game mustnt have been very fun to him. lol:D

Hunter's_owner
January 7th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Great job!!! I love the crinkled velvet look:love:

glasslass
January 7th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I think the new do really accentuates the silkiness of his ears. He seems to know he's "in". He looks so confident!

meb999
January 8th, 2007, 06:19 AM
I love the new do. He looks very handsome indeed :thumbs up