Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OH yummy...

chico2
January 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
WoW,that looks so yummy,could that possibly be for meeeeee??
I'll just sit here nicely,it could be for meeeee:fingerscr
Oh no,it's dads lunch,he's sloppy so he's eating on a bag:D

Dracko
January 4th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Those eyes! Not sure if I love it or am scared by them. LOL Very cute and unique. One of my cats would sit there like that but the 2 kittens would be up eating the chicken ASAP.

chico2
January 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Dracko,that is really not a good pic of him,he was a little uncomfortable and almost drooling:D
Here is pic of him where he looks like the angel he is:love:

TeriM
January 4th, 2007, 04:48 PM
LOL, if that was my cats with the chicken unattended it would be gone. Roast chicken is their all-time favorite and they start circling as soon as it comes in the house.

I hope he at least got a taste for being such a good kitty :D .

Prin
January 4th, 2007, 08:05 PM
lol I love how he's smiling in that first one.:) Vinnie is so pretty. :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 4th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Vinnie was waiting for someone to cut his meat for him because he's so neat. :angel: Nice kitty :cat:

erykah1310
January 4th, 2007, 08:33 PM
He is such a handsome kitty. So proud and delicate looking. :cloud9: and as far as the eyes... I love em:cloud9:

chico2
January 5th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Vinnie is a little chunky and I have to watch him at feeding time,if I allowed him,he would eat all three dishes(cat-food,not chicken:D )but he will not touch any human food unless I give him a little piece...and yes,he did get some pieces of chicken-breast,not fattening,right:confused: :cat:
He's got that"what about me:angel:? "look about him,hard to resist..

Toonces
January 5th, 2007, 07:11 AM
What a great shot you are so lucky he just sits there and won't gobble it up, my little Emma would be all over that chicken:o

chico2
January 5th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Thank's Toonces,in case anyone is wondering,we do not eat on shoppingbags normally:D but dipping chicken in sauce can get messy and it was a leftover lunch,hubby beeing a bit messy,don't tell him that...:cat:

Toonces
January 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM
haha my husband is a messy eater also, the dogs know what spot under the table to check after dinner time:D

rainbow
January 6th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Awww, Vinnie....he's not only beautiful but a perfect gentleman. :cloud9:

technodoll
January 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
we love the drooling vinnie! :D

funny, we're having roasted chicken tonight too... with fries and sauce... mmmmmmmmmm! :cloud9: there will be doggy drool in the house. nothing is perfect!

~michelle~
January 6th, 2007, 07:33 PM
vinnie is my favorite cat (next to moe and maggie of course) he;s soooo beautiful and your photos always show that hes full of personality

chico2
January 7th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Thank's guys(girls)Vinnie is full of beans all right,knows perfectly well how to use his angelic look:cat:
They are all loaded with personality and quirks,I know every cat-owner here knows their cats,but many people just do not realize how much goes on in those little kitty-brains,how smart they really are..

glasslass
January 7th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Such intense concentration! Just waiting for it to move so he can pounce all over it and be vindicated. Smart kitty!

chico2
January 8th, 2007, 06:19 AM
Glasslass,he's just waiting for me to leave the kitchen,then that chicken will quickly find itself in the basement:evil:

heidiho
January 8th, 2007, 02:54 PM
I just love that cat,thoses eyes are the best......

rainbow
January 8th, 2007, 07:13 PM
They are all loaded with personality and quirks,I know every cat-owner here knows their cats,but many people just do not realize how much goes on in those little kitty-brains,how smart they really are..

I'm one of the fortunate ones that knows and they all have their own different "kitty smarts" and unique personalities.....that's what's so special about them. :cloud9: