Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just need to rant and maybe have a beer

~michelle~
January 4th, 2007, 01:23 AM
ok so lately the dogs have been driving me insane....... Logan comes back and theres a whole new wack of behaviour problems....
logan and aiden compete alot for attention so for the last 2 weeks when i come home theres either poo on the floor, or they;ve upted the ante and now they have peed on the couch and the bed the last 2 days eveytime were not home. so now we're back to crating we have to go and buy a crate for aiden tomorrow cause we only have one for brax and logan.
and they have chewed on sooo many things of mine lately when im not there no matter how many toys they have (and they love their toys) and theyve destroyed some sentimental items....
to top it off today, we pulled a prin and boo and aiden jumped right into my nose and all we heard was a loud crack now my nose is all puffy and i have a black eye which i know was not on purpose but not helping the situation...
i love the dogs but i really dont like them very much right now(i understand how my mom felt when she said that to me now)
i just needed to rant .... im so frustrated right now, going to go to bed and maybe it will be better tomorrow.

TeriM
January 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Ooohh, poor Michelle :grouphug: . Sometimes we really do want to ship the little buggers off to camp for a break :rolleyes: .

Prin
January 4th, 2007, 01:44 AM
OMG!! Sorry about your nose! I truly empathize! :eek: :grouphug: *cringe*

Good luck with everybody. :fingerscr

erykah1310
January 4th, 2007, 01:46 AM
:grouphug: Sorry to hear of your trubbles michelle.
You know things happen in 3's right... well... Prin started the head but broken nose chain, now you.... whos gonna be next????:shrug:
Hang in there, im sure things'll get better. :pray:

~michelle~
January 4th, 2007, 01:49 AM
pets.ca members should start wearing helmets near hard headed big puppies!

Prin
January 4th, 2007, 02:13 AM
That's true! I wonder who's next.... :evil:

Maya
January 4th, 2007, 02:15 AM
That sucks.:sad: If you have a beer I hope that helps a bit.:grouphug:

rainbow
January 4th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Awww...sorry to hear that Michelle. :grouphug: I know my two boys were pretty destructive when I had to leave them to go into town. At least I got to leave them outside as our yard is fenced and gates chained but they destroyed everything they could out there. :frustrated:

Lukka'sma
January 4th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Oh sorry ~michelle~. I can imagine coming home to that situation is so frustrating that you could scream. I always crate Lukka when we leave the house (she is only 11 months) and will probably do it for quite some time.
I hope that you didn't injure yourself too much. Feel better soon

jessi76
January 4th, 2007, 08:58 AM
That's true! I wonder who's next.... :evil:

actually Tucker did it to me over the weekend. my fault, I was on the floor wrestling w/ him... and got the head in the nose. no crack though! i did ice it for about 45 min though, just incase. I kept thinking... gee, I had the flu for xmas, broken nose for new years.... great.... but thankfully, it didn't even bruise.

hang in there michelle!!!

Frenchy
January 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I was just wandering if you had your nose checked out ? Do you think it's broken ? And was the beer good ? :D

Prin
January 4th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Jessi, you need a break. :sick: :fingerscr :grouphug:

~michelle~
January 4th, 2007, 09:43 PM
beer, and sleep were good and much needed. i didnt get my nose checked out. ive broken it 4 times in the past and theres notmuch they can do for it. i think i might have a fracture but nothing serious

Frenchy
January 4th, 2007, 09:44 PM
i think i might have a fracture but nothing serious

Ouch ! :sick: