Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy New Year!

Mahealani770
January 3rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Hello everyone! Bonjour! Salut!
Gosh I feel like I've been away from this site for FOREVER! My last day of work was 12/21 so that would've been the last time I logged in, and then I flew up to Ohio to be with family for Christmas and I'm back in Georgia now and today is my first day of work since the holiday. I just feel so out of it right now. I couldn't even remember my password to log into my computer this morning..lol
So what is everyone up to? Did Ted ever get used to being in the bedroom alone? How is Prin's new addition? Has Dani's owner ever come back to the site? I feel like I've missed out on a lot and I need to catch up! Help! lol
~M~
P.S. Oh, and I did get that digital camera for Christmas that I wasn't supposed to know about..lol Now to figure out how to get pictures of Nicky and Minnie off of the camera and on to the pc! :confused:

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2007, 11:09 AM
Welcome back and happy new year to you and your family. Hope you had a great vacation. Can't wait so see new pics ! :cat: :dog:

Prin
January 3rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Welcome back! :D Happy new year to you too.:) My addition went to a new home just before Christmas (about a week before). A happy family on a huge property.:)

rainbow
January 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
The best of 2007 to you and your partner and Nicky and Minnie too.

LL1
January 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
All the best for 2007!

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2007, 08:05 PM
Happy New Year, Mahealani. Welcome back! :D Can't wait to see the new pics of Nikki and Minnie. Are they still playing when you're not looking?

Mahealani770
January 4th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Awe, thanks ladies! We all appreciate that and I'll have new pics of Nicky and Minnie as soon as I can figure out my digital camera..lol

Prin, that's good news, but kind of sad too :( I want to say congratulations on her adoption, but then that means you don't have her anymore..so.. I'm glad she had good times with you and Jemma and Boo :D

:crazy: Happy New Year!!:crazy:

I gotta go catch up on some threads..see ya later!