Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cuz and the hollow feet...

Prin
January 2nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
They got back to me today, and replied that the feet were hollowed out because they had issues with choking. This way the feet do get eaten off, but in smaller pieces. They also said that the rubber on the rest of the body shouldn't have changed (but it did and is much thinner than it used to be), so they're checking it out, saying it was probably a bad batch from the factory... :shrug:

Skryker
January 2nd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Huh. I can see the choking hazard thing, but this is a picture of one of the foot pieces I took off of Fingal-and it wasn't the largest, either.

Hunter's_owner
January 2nd, 2007, 01:19 PM
I didn't know that there was once a cuz without hollow feet.

Hunter loves his, btw. :thumbs up I am hoping to post pics, but I have to exchange my new camera for a good one:rolleyes:

hunter doesn't try to chew anything off, he just loves to squeak it, lol.

Cassie don't try to chew off the feet, but tries to chew off the horns. But they aren't big enough for her to get a good go at.:D

LynLyn
January 3rd, 2007, 01:25 AM
Bowser loves the squeaky sound in his but only if i squeeze it, he holds all his toys so gently that he doesn't know how to make it squeak himself. He doesn't chew either so choking pieces aren't a problem here!

The rubber on mine seems much thinner too, and I only bought it 3 days ago.

Prin
January 3rd, 2007, 01:49 AM
Skryker, that is a pretty big piece... But I guess it's better than a whole foot.. My doggies never swallowed the feet... I even kept a couple to play with with Jemma... :D