Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my not so fun new years eve

~michelle~
January 1st, 2007, 11:03 AM
So my new years eve not so much fun.... i went home from work, glamed myself up, when all of a sudden chris called me over because Logan was choking on something. he only had a partial obstruction he was freaking out trying to eat eveything on the ground and make himself sick. finally he threw up and we had discovered there was chicken bone from the garbage in him!!!! called the emergency vet said to watch him for any signs of tummy ache, the usual, etc. we were freaking out i gave him some bread (read that somewhere) and let him drink as much water as he would like. chris satyed up with him all night checking him every 20 mins too when he was better. so i started 2007 trying to recover from the heart attack that he gave us. Chris now knows why i am so particular about the garbage going out now. luckily today he looks to be feeling his same old self, he's pooped and all is good chris is still watching him like a hawk though.... im at work, sooo tired! just wanted to rant

Frenchy
January 1st, 2007, 11:18 AM
Michelle :grouphug: I'm glad Logan feels better ! I understand about your "heart attack" , we worry so much about our fuzzbutts , it must had been scary for you. And what,s that about working yesterday AND today ! Don't you get any holiday vacation ? :(

~michelle~
January 1st, 2007, 12:09 PM
i get no rest im a part time worker whos still a student so i work every holiday (even christmas) but the double time and a half makes it ok i guess

rainbow
January 1st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Michelle, I'm glad Logan is okay. :grouphug: I can imagine that was quite the scare though. :eek: I would have been reacting the same way too.