Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice to meet you all

bandita's human
January 1st, 2007, 08:51 AM
Hi there! I'm new to the forum but thought I'd stop in and say hello. Hoping this site can help me with questions about my animals. I have 3 of my own, and I do emergency foster care for an agency here in the city.

Happy new year to you all. I hope 2007 is a great year for you and your sweethearts.

Bandita's Human

rainbow
January 1st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics of your kitties. :cat: :cat: :cat:

bandita's human
January 1st, 2007, 01:21 PM
I would LOVE to post some photos - unfortunately my cats are somewhat (!!!) camera shy (I tried too hard when they were young, I guess), and I don't really have any that are a) in focus or b) recent. They are wonderful, though. Any tips on getting good shots of them?

Bandita's Human (with the somewhat clumsy photo ability)

rainbow
January 1st, 2007, 01:25 PM
LOL...I'm the wrong person to ask.....I don't even have a camera. :o If you post your question in the General Forum you'll get a lot more answers.

Frenchy
January 1st, 2007, 01:30 PM
Any tips on getting good shots of them?

Yes, wait until they're sleeping ! :p Welcome to pets.ca. I live about 40 minutes from MTL and foster too. You foster cats ?

chico2
January 1st, 2007, 03:47 PM
BH,your cats in your profile sound really beautiful,whether your pic are out of focus or whatever,it does not matter,we'd love to see them...none of us here are proffesional photogs,but we love to show off our kitties/dogs.
Thank you for taking in fosters and rescues....we always need more fosters;)