Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Global Ryans New Location!!

Aimster
January 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM
To anyone that doesn't already know, London has a Global Ryans that just opened the week before Christmas. Maybe I'm the last to know but I'm pretty excited about it!! It's on the corner of Wellington and Commissioners, in the Mandarin Restaurant plaza, the sign for the previous pet store is still above the store, Paws & Claws, but there is a Global Ryans sign in the window.

I'm not sure if their pricing is the same in every store, I'm assuming yes but compared to Pet Valu that charges $43 for 15lb bag of Solid Gold Wolf Cub, it's $35 at Global.

I hope that anyone who doesn't already know, now knows and is just as excited as me!!

When we were in their shopping today we talked to the girl working there and she said that people were coming in and getting upset that she didn't sell Purina, so she told them that A&P next door would have it. Ha Ha!!!

Happy New Years!!!

Prin
January 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM
That's great! I wish there was one closer to me... Right now it's a half hour drive to the closest store.:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2007, 01:19 AM
I've never even heard of Global Ryan before :o but I'm shocked as all get-out to hear that there's still an A&P store open somewhere! Mom used to shop at one when I was a kid...but I thought they'd all closed up!

yes, Prin, I guess I'm as culturally challenged about pet supply stores as I am about pop culture:p

Happy New Year, Aimster! Enjoy your new shopping opportunities :thumbs up

Prin
January 1st, 2007, 01:33 AM
lol It's ok, Hazel. Here in Qc, they're called "Pitou et minou" or something.:D

jesse's mommy
January 1st, 2007, 07:14 AM
but I'm shocked as all get-out to hear that there's still an A&P store open somewhere! Mom used to shop at one when I was a kid...but I thought they'd all closed up!

:sorry: :offtopic: Actually the A&P/Superfresh chain is huge in the NE portion of the US. Pretty much from Maryland up through Maine. As a whole, it's one of the top money making chains. :shrug:

wdawson
January 1st, 2007, 09:41 AM
all our superfresh stores changed to the barn