Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

photos of the boys

~michelle~
December 31st, 2006, 08:44 AM
here are just some pics of the biys from the last couple of weeks. i dont have a good camera so they are all grainy but the boys are still cute:)

the first one is brax being chased by logan, aiden, and a new husky friend of theirs... Braxton loves being chased :)

and then brax rolling in the snow

~michelle~
December 31st, 2006, 08:46 AM
oops here is brax being chased, and the other one is logan chewing on a stick trying to look mean

~michelle~
December 31st, 2006, 08:48 AM
then theres one of brax getting excited because theres dogs smaller than him, he loves playing with the big boys but sometimes he likes fair competition, an the other is chris and logan cuddling (BTW they both moved back home with me :))

~michelle~
December 31st, 2006, 08:59 AM
heres aiden and moe, and logan giving give me cookie sweet eyes (they're sooo hard to say no to)

Prin
December 31st, 2006, 12:01 PM
Hey! They moved back home?! That's good news!

Great pics too! :)

rainbow
December 31st, 2006, 03:59 PM
I love the pics.....there's something about huskies that makes my heart melt. :cloud9: And, glad to hear you are one big happy family again. ;)

Skryker
December 31st, 2006, 04:04 PM
Great looking dogs, michelle!:thumbs up

~michelle~
December 31st, 2006, 04:11 PM
thanks guys. chris and logan were down every weekend since they left and then everything worked out and they moved back home (the other pups are happy but Logan is an attn hog so theres more competition for them now)

Frenchy
December 31st, 2006, 04:13 PM
That's one big happy family Michelle ! Looove the huskies.