- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

SADIE the little LADY!

March 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Sadie has a real boyfriend and her other boyfriend the Great Dane, Tanner is gonna be jealous.

This is our neighbour Christopher, what a wonderful kid he is! He takes her on walks every day, they're really forming a great friendship. Sadie hears his door close in the house next door and she's at the front door like a shot even before he gets over here. It's so cute!!

She also had a visit from Scarlet the Daxi the other day!!
Scarlet only has 4 teeth left but put little miss Sadie in her place rather quickly by stealing her bone!! OMG!

March 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
awwwwwww, what cuties!

March 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
How cute!! Thanks for sharing :d

Lucky Rescue
March 19th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Look at that little sweetie, just soaking up the love! I can't believe how "Lassie-like" she is getting. What a pretty girl, and soooo lucky to be with you!:)

March 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Hey is that you Luba in the Pink sweater? Keep the pictures coming!

March 19th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Yes and it's a horrid picture but I couldn't resist the look from the two dogs ;)

March 20th, 2004, 07:48 AM
I think you look very nice! I love the color on the walls!

March 20th, 2004, 12:50 PM
:D :D :D You don't look too bad.

March 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
lmao@ spoiled ur a hoot!!

amaruq that colour is called Tokyo Rose and we did our living and dining room in it and it is just wonderful. Thx for the compliments.

March 22nd, 2004, 07:52 PM
Great Pics Luba...Sadie is so big now...WOW!

like the colour of the walls...better than mine with hand prints all over them,Can't wait until the outlaws move out so i can redecorate the upstairs.

You look fine luba...let me know when you turn 21 i have some single friends