Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

SADIE the little LADY!

Luba
March 11th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Sadie has a real boyfriend and her other boyfriend the Great Dane, Tanner is gonna be jealous.

This is our neighbour Christopher, what a wonderful kid he is! He takes her on walks every day, they're really forming a great friendship. Sadie hears his door close in the house next door and she's at the front door like a shot even before he gets over here. It's so cute!!

She also had a visit from Scarlet the Daxi the other day!!
Scarlet only has 4 teeth left but put little miss Sadie in her place rather quickly by stealing her bone!! OMG!

wAggie
March 11th, 2004, 08:51 PM
awwwwwww, what cuties!

TalonsMa
March 19th, 2004, 06:38 PM
How cute!! Thanks for sharing :d

Lucky Rescue
March 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Look at that little sweetie, just soaking up the love! I can't believe how "Lassie-like" she is getting. What a pretty girl, and soooo lucky to be with you!:)

amaruq
March 19th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Hey is that you Luba in the Pink sweater? Keep the pictures coming!

Luba
March 19th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Yes and it's a horrid picture but I couldn't resist the look from the two dogs ;)

amaruq
March 20th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I think you look very nice! I love the color on the walls!

Spoiled
March 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
:D :D :D You don't look too bad.

Luba
March 20th, 2004, 03:41 PM
lmao@ spoiled ur a hoot!!

amaruq that colour is called Tokyo Rose and we did our living and dining room in it and it is just wonderful. Thx for the compliments.

deerclan
March 22nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Great Pics Luba...Sadie is so big now...WOW!

like the colour of the walls...better than mine with hand prints all over them,Can't wait until the outlaws move out so i can redecorate the upstairs.

You look fine luba...let me know when you turn 21 i have some single friends