Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

introducing myself

twisten
December 30th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I live on an acreage just outside of a small town. I have a husband and 2 children. Actually they are adults now as they are 22 and 18 but both still live at home, which I am grateful for. We are owned by a 3 month old female chihuahua ( my christmas present from the kids), a 2 year old female german shepherd, four horses, and 2 bearded dragons. I'm not real keen on the dragons but would be lost without our other furry family members as I've had dogs and horses my whole life. I've posted a bit on this forum already so I thought I'd better tell a bit about myself and family, fur and non. I just wanted to add that this is a great site and I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Four horses ! :cloud9: Your family sounds great !

Prin
December 30th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the board! Quite the furry and non-furry family you have.:)

BMDLuver
December 30th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the board! Have you posted pics of your horses somewhere? They're my true passion but we don't seem to be able to convince the city that a half acre is plenty big enough for one horse to live! :D

Golden Girls
December 30th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Welcome Tristen to the board :thumbs up

They're my true passion but we don't seem to be able to convince the city that a half acre is plenty big enough for one horse to live! :DLOL

We'd love to see pictures even the two-bearded dragons :)

rainbow
December 30th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. We don't get enough horse pics so please post them as well.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Welcome twisten! Yep, we definitely don't get enough horse pictures...or dog pictures...or cat pictures...or even bearded dragon pictures! Pictures, please :D

erykah1310
December 30th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Welcome aboard!!! :D