Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Phone ringing off the hook

erykah1310
December 29th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Tonight while chilling out and watching a movie my phone was litterally ringing off the hook...I had 5 calls from people who are interested in moxy:eek: :D Have some interviewing to do tomorrow and see how it goes:fingerscr :pray: I hope one of them is the right home for him:fingerscr

phoenix
December 29th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Good luck !

LynLyn
December 29th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Good luck!! please let us know how it goes:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 29th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Wow Erykah ! :fingerscr I hope one of them is the right family.

erykah1310
December 29th, 2006, 11:47 PM
One of them i know is NOT the right home... the first thing the person asked me was " is he quiet??? My husband doesnt like cats that make noise":eek: I said NO, hes quite vocal... ( total lie, but cats do make sounds, its what cats do!)

There are 2 of the calls that I am really hoping goes well tomorrow. and if it does, little road trip for a home visit and :fingerscr :fingerscr :pray: maybe christmas just came a bit late for Moxy man:fingerscr

Frenchy
December 29th, 2006, 11:54 PM
the person asked me was " is he quiet???

They should get a fish :shrug: Good luck for tomorrow ! :fingerscr

mesaana
December 30th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Good luck! Keeping :fingerscr for Moxy!

chico2
December 30th, 2006, 07:35 AM
I think I lost some info here,or is it just old age....who's Moxy???http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gif??

Frenchy
December 30th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Hi Chico2. Moxy was a cat Erykah was fostering, was adopted and then surrender AGAIN to Erykah by the new owners for a stupid reason (I don't remember wich one but I remember it was stupid) so Moxy is up for adoption again. :( But yeah, 5 calls for her ! :fingerscr

chico2
December 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Thank's Frenchy!:fingerscr for Moxy the kitty:cat:
BTW,I read in the Star,the Toronto HS had a free give-away of cats/dogs over the holiday:sad: because of over-crowding.
Apparently a big success,hopefully they will not all be returned,or worse yet dumped somewhere.

Frenchy
December 30th, 2006, 08:32 AM
BTW,I read in the Star,the Toronto HS had a free give-away of cats/dogs over the holiday:sad: because of over-crowding.

:offtopic: :sorry: But WHAT ! I hope they were spay/neuter and they screened the adopters. :frustrated:

erykah1310
December 30th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Mox was the little wild cat i trapped in the shed, who came around and then was adopted out but returned because he "wasnt cuddly":shrug: he follows me around here like i might fall off the face of the earth if he doesnt keep an eye out for me:D

On that note... since i have a bad cold, i was up all night and constantly running around for more kleenex lastnight... everytime i would get out of bed i would have a little posse following me round the house. Bailey, Kita, Mr.Floyd, Moxer man, and miss Mia... it was so sweet... little trail of troops behind me:D

erykah1310
December 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Heres a pic of him...
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Moxy/m1.jpg
Mr. I dont cuddle :rolleyes:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Sleepy%20pets/37.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Sleepy%20pets/40.jpg

jawert1
December 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
You have your own medical team, just waiting for you to need attention :) Good luck with the home visits today, I have a good feeling that you'll find the right home for him :)

erykah1310
December 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM
You have your own medical team, just waiting for you to need attention :) Good luck with the home visits today, I have a good feeling that you'll find the right home for him :)

Glad i didnt collapse and need mouth to mouth then :D :eek:

jawert1
December 30th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Don't you mean mouth to slobber? If nothing else, the dog kisses and 40 grit sandpaper kitty tongues would be enough to wake the dead :D :fingerscr sending good vibes your way for Mr. Moxy today, he sure is a cutie!

BMDLuver
December 30th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Love his markings... he's very handsome. Best of luck today with his possible homes!

Golden Girls
December 30th, 2006, 10:07 AM
:fingerscr for Moxy, he's sure a handsome guy

AliSam
December 30th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Oh he's so cute. I want him. :p But seriously I hope he finds a wonderful home. All cats (& dogs too) deserve it. :fingerscr

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 30th, 2006, 10:48 AM
One of them i know is NOT the right home... the first thing the person asked me was " is he quiet??? My husband doesnt like cats that make noise":eek: I said NO, hes quite vocal... ( total lie, but cats do make sounds, its what cats do!)

is he quiet thats funny :) did you suggest a stuffed animal.

good luck I hope he finds a wonderful home:fingerscr

Prin
December 30th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Good luck for today! :fingerscr

chico2
December 30th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Erykah,he is really pretty,but I think he believes your home is his,especially since he gives kisses:love:

rainbow
December 30th, 2006, 05:26 PM
is he quiet thats funny :) did you suggest a stuffed animal.

HA HA HA ..... good one. :D

Erykah, how did it go for Moxy today? :fingerscr although, I secretly think you should keep him. :o

cpietra16
December 30th, 2006, 08:12 PM
I love love love his paws, the way he stands. I love it. It shows character. I know the right person will come along. It took me 10 months before I found the girls( Kirby and Chelsea) a heavenly home...it was worth the wait. Hang in there, when the right persom comes along you will get "that feeling".

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Did Moxy have a lucky day? :fingerscr He sure is a cutey!

erykah1310
December 30th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Well the phone interviews are all done, 2 home visits were done today and, well i really want to check everyone out good. I have a wonderful feeling about one of them....
:pray:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2006, 09:21 PM
:fingerscr I hope it works out for him. He sounds like a sweet little cat.

rainbow
January 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Any news about Moxy?

erykah1310
January 3rd, 2007, 12:52 AM
Sorry, been kinda keeping a bit quiet on this... tomorrow in the early afternoon im off to visit the "one" i have the great feeling about....:fingerscr
So all will be settled tomorrow. I'll post as soon as i know.
Been kinda holding out for this one.:pray:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2007, 01:00 AM
Hope it works out. :fingerscr

TeriM
January 3rd, 2007, 01:10 AM
:fingerscr :pray: :fingerscr Hoping for a great home for sweet Moxy.

erykah1310
January 4th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I was right about that home!:thumbs up It purrfect!!! :D
Such wonderful people:angel: Saturday is Moxy's day, he gets to go to his new home and be treated like royalty. They fully understood him not being instantly cuddly and are more than willing to let him take all the time he needs:D

TeriM
January 4th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Awww, great news for Moxy. I'm sure you'll miss him though :( .

erykah1310
January 4th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I really will, he's a good cat.But around here life is a bit too busy for him i think. :shrug: He doesnt get much one on one time with me and the other cats have kinda been giving him a hard time ( namely MIA!) When we are in and out of the house too much, he hides until things settle down:shrug:
The new "parents" of Moxy have PROMISED many pictures for me and frequent updates, as well as a great offer to "stop by when you're in the area if you like".
I couldnt ask for better for him.:D

~michelle~
January 4th, 2007, 12:32 AM
best wishes to moxy and her new family:love: :thumbs up

rainbow
January 4th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Sounds like Moxy went to a great home. :cloud9: Glad they're going to give you updates. :thumbs up

chico2
January 4th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Good News Erykah,it would be great to see pics of him in his new home,I am sure he will turn out to be a little cuddle-bum in no time:cat: